BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

That went better than expected. I was trying my best to not reveal myself too much as I knew my death would be the end of the goodies. ST...did you catch on to my hints? I figure you of all of them would...I kept getting discouraged during the day when we kept offing the goodies. Had no clue whatsoever that I kept popping off the baddies during the night. :) Good game all. nice one to make my BD comeback!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That went better than expected. I was trying my best to not reveal myself too much as I knew my death would be the end of the goodies. ST...did you catch on to my hints? I figure you of all of them would...I kept getting discouraged during the day when we kept offing the goodies. Had no clue whatsoever that I kept popping off the baddies during the night. :) Good game all. nice one to make my BD comeback!

:lol: Only a few. The one that really did it was when you told Derrai that he gave you the red flag, and refused to say more. And I was totally betting money that we would lose. It was a good thing that you and your skills-to-hit-baddies survived the game :D

xD I guessed Impy was Alex after I was killed the first time.. ah well.. cant win everytime... :P

Wow, it's been a good decade since I won in mafia *relishes in feeling*. Sorry for continually jumping on you, Clozo :blush: I swear I'm not that mean outside of mafia :P

That was frustrating to say the least, but at least now you know why there were no role hints from the goodies :)

(Why oh why was i targetted the first night? I had spied ud/music2 the first night and couldn't do anything about it :-/...and i was too late to hint my role (All i hope is that my daughter(s) gave me a nice funeral) haha

Edited by tpaxatb

That was frustrating to say the least, but at least now you know why there were no role hints from the goodies :)

(Why oh why was i targetted the first night? I had spied ud/music2 the first night and couldn't do anything about it :-/...and i was too late to hint my role (All i hope is that my daughter(s) gave me a nice funeral) haha

*pokes Heather/Cheryl Mason* if you mean her Walter killed her second night XD oh how i loved writing that one...

P.S. I don't think Rir's recovery from his slip up regarding the order of protagonists getting killed was very convincing :)

-.- at least i didn't lie, it's true, i never played the first game honestly XD in fact i am playing them backwards XD

*pokes Heather/Cheryl Mason* if you mean her Walter killed her second night XD oh how i loved writing that one...

I actually enjoyed reading my own death. At least I got a cool one. It was kind of weird, I really did have a headache that day.

I think I made only the worst hints ever. When I kept saying stupid Walter, I was kinda hinting :duh:

I actually enjoyed reading my own death. At least I got a cool one. It was kind of weird, I really did have a headache that day.

I think I made only the worst hints ever. When I kept saying stupid Walter, I was kinda hinting :duh:

yeah your death was my fave... you dont hear that everyday XD

I'm thinking now that Rir might be psychic...saturday all of a sudden we had flies (40 or 50 of them) swarming the windows inside my house. Then, like 10 minutes later (after only killing about half of them), they all just disappeared.

<shiver>

I'm thinking now that Rir might be psychic...saturday all of a sudden we had flies (40 or 50 of them) swarming the windows inside my house. Then, like 10 minutes later (after only killing about half of them), they all just disappeared.

<shiver>

Cool!!! I wonder if clozo was at a beach or pool when she got killed the second time.

PS: Aaaaawwwwwww, we forgot about the creepy blood-covered-I'm-going-to-hunt-you-down-and-stab-you-until-you-die guy-in-a-bunny-suit! :( I just remembered from the sign-up thread

Edited by music_luvr95

Cool!!! I wonder if clozo was at a beach or pool when she got killed the second time.

PS: Aaaaawwwwwww, we forgot about the creepy blood-covered-I'm-going-to-hunt-you-down-and-stab-you-until-you-die rabbit! :( I just remembered from the sign-up thread

i planned on it, but what the problem was is that i planned on it if Dahlia killed someone, but instead Margaret and Walter did all the killing

i planned on it, but what the problem was is that i planned on it if Dahlia killed someone, but instead Margaret and Walter did all the killing

Oh yah, Dahlia died the first night. Dang no creepy bunny :(

<shiver>

thats an interesting thought XD and no joke i have something i read about called "Deja Vu's", these "Deja Vu's" are actually visions you see in your dreams while you sleep. Whether or not you remember them you still had them and the second you see them you remember dreaming about the moment... scary really, i get those a lot XD

Oh yah, Dahlia died the first night. Dang no creepy bunny :(

she died the second night XD Impy shot ehr for being suspicious, same rason for GM. Sorry Impy but i made you a hot head in this mafia XD

thats an interesting thought XD and no joke i have something i read about called "Deja Vu's", these "Deja Vu's" are actually visions you see in your dreams while you sleep. Whether or not you remember them you still had them and the second you see them you remember dreaming about the moment... scary really, i get those a lot XD

I get those ALL THE TIME!!! I could be like in the most randomest place and I have a feeling I've seen it before, then my mom says I've never been here and. . . *hums Twilight Zone theme*

Edit: It's a good thing he shot GM too, I don't know if my defense could have held up plus the fact that they didn't know if I was a goodie and I was trying to get someone lynched who was very active and suggested killing clozo.

Edited by music_luvr95

she died the second night XD Impy shot ehr for being suspicious, same rason for GM. Sorry Impy but i made you a hot head in this mafia XD

haha... my suspition senses worked well this game... and no worries I can be on IRL too :)

Maybe Impy has spidey senses. Or like Mafia spidey senses. :D

Absolutely. That's why I bang my head against the wall when he's on the opposite faction :P (like in Mt.O...now that was torture on Bb's side :P ).

Hi guys,

Sorry I was inactive during this mafia, I was really looking forward to it but alas my real world surgery was brought forward and as of last Thursday I was offline . This was the case until 29th at which point I noticed that Silent Hill moved on fine without me! Thanks for taking the decision to replace me, 'twas the correct one.

And glad to see the goodies won!

Again sorry for not letting Rir or Kat know but it was all very rapid *makes mental note to do better next time*

Hi guys,

Sorry I was inactive during this mafia, I was really looking forward to it but alas my real world surgery was brought forward and as of last Thursday I was offline . This was the case until 29th at which point I noticed that Silent Hill moved on fine without me! Thanks for taking the decision to replace me, 'twas the correct one.

And glad to see the goodies won!

Again sorry for not letting Rir or Kat know but it was all very rapid *makes mental note to do better next time*

its fine, i might make number 2 in a couple of months so maybe you can join that one if i do

Edited by Riranor