BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

Lets role a 20 sided dice. Ihave on just let me find it.

Umm, I don't think we need to go to such an extreme. Look, if anything let's just choose someone to save. My role isn't insanely important so is there anyone who thinks that they should be saved by both Travis and Rose just in case by some luck they are targeted by the baddies? If so speak up so that we can protect a person of value tonight to make up for the fact that there is a 0% chance we are saving a goodie on night 1.

Edit: 4 is startiger, so is that a go? st, anything to say?

Edited by Gmaster479

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I don't think we need to go to such an extreme. Look, if anything let's just choose someone to save. My role isn't insanely important so is there anyone who thinks that they should be saved by both Travis and Rose just in case by some luck they are targeted by the baddies? If so speak up so that we can protect a person of value tonight to make up for the fact that there is a 0% chance we are saving a goodie on night 1.

Edit: 4 is startiger, so is that a go? st, anything to say?

I think I'm not the best person to waste two saves on. How about Clozo? Also, if you are a person of value, please do not speak up. We only have two doctors :P

Another thing I would like to mention: Since we hardly know anything and the roles have the right to pass tonight, some goodie roles may consider not using their action tonight just in case it backfires *stares at Alex* :)

Clozo you worth saving?

Just a warning, but goodies, do be careful what you say. Way too much has already been said for N1 :P Also, can we please reach a decision soon?

Just a warning, but goodies, do be careful what you say. Way too much has already been said for N1 :P Also, can we please reach a decision soon?

sorry :(

I'm not sure we should save some of the more inactive players until we hear a little more from them.

I am not going to say if im worth saving or not. if i said yes. i would become a target. if i say no, i could simply be cast aside and not listened to. either way its a no win situation if you ask someone if they are worth saving or not.

dont forget its easy for people to lie.

sorry :(

I'm not sure we should save some of the more inactive players until we hear a little more from them.

No need to apologize. I did it too :P

And you totally read my mind. Better to save the more active players since we know they'll be active so 1) if they are a goodie, they would be able to provide useful insight and 2) if they are a baddie, it'll be easier to pick them out :)

Also, it would be nice to come to a decision a good 12 hours before the night is over ;)

I am not going to say if im worth saving or not. if i said yes. i would become a target. if i say no, i could simply be cast aside and not listened to. either way its a no win situation if you ask someone if they are worth saving or not.

Clozo it is, fellow mafia players? Any suggestions/comments?

Besides the fact that, as this is my first mafia, i wouldn't be able to tell if my role was important or not!

Besides the fact that, as this is my first mafia, i wouldn't be able to tell if my role was important or not!

:lol: No need to worry. The way our amazingly lovely host wrote it, all the roles play an important part (so do be careful what you say ;) ) Also, it is not up to the saving roles (I'm very sorry, Travis and Rose). It's just that we need to make sure they meet up tonight, since if that doesn't happen, we would need to wait till N3.

Travis and Rose, choose Clozo :D

save whomever. it does not really matter because no-one will go for them knowing they are being protected.

but also keep in mind, inactive players may only be inactive on the surface. they could be discussing away in BTSC or just simply being clever with their actions and keeping the whole newbie look.

No need to apologize. I did it too :P

And you totally read my mind. Better to save the more active players since we know they'll be active so 1) if they are a goodie, they would be able to provide useful insight and 2) if they are a baddie, it'll be easier to pick them out :)

Also, it would be nice to come to a decision a good 12 hours before the night is over ;)

:offtopic:

:ph34r: hear that? I can read minds

Since they have BTSC, I don't see any reason why the baddies wouldn't make a kill tonight... Especially since we are telling them who not to target!

And to clozo: no, I am not hinting at a role. That comment was completely off topic

Edited by music_luvr95

save whomever. it does not really matter because no-one will go for them knowing they are being protected.

but also keep in mind, inactive players may only be inactive on the surface. they could be discussing away in BTSC or just simply being clever with their actions and keeping the whole newbie look.

Absolutely right. Frankly, I haven't played a mafia since April so I don't know a good 90% of the abilities of the players. So I guess I'm relying on other people to pick out the possible baddies ;)

Since they have BTSC, I don't see any reason why the baddies wouldn't make a kill tonight... Especially since we are telling them who not to target!

And to clozo: no, I am not hinting at a role. That comment was completely off topic

The baddies would most definitely kill every night since they know who is and isn't a baddie. And it's just tonight we tell them who not to target. When I suggested getting Travis and Rose together, I said the consequences to it. People seemed to have agreed that it was the best action, so we settled on saving Clozo to get a goodie BTSC.

edit: In response to music_luvr, you would be surprised at the stuff you learn if you get people to talk :P

Edited by star_tiger

so (pretty much) guaranteed, a goodie will die in the Otherworld. I see a flaw in the plan if Travis and/or Rose are inactive.

Edited by music_luvr95

so (pretty much) guaranteed, a goodie will die in the Otherworld. I see a flaw in the plan if Travis and/or Rose are inactive.

I thought about that too, but I just hope they at least check once or twice a day. There is still 16 hours left in night, so chances are they will catch wind of this conversation. Also, if we didn't go through with the plan, a goodie will still probably die and we don't get BTSC.