Easily made though is his detection.

__
With him can be time

__
Yet hardly a crime

To help obfuscate inspection.

how about a parent

how about a parent

afraid this one falls in the maybe not category.

Mime? Fifth amendment? Plea? Lawyer? Liar? Magician?

Hey LordBeans, welcome. Am sure you will find this forum most generous and accomodating. Good answers all but not it. Well, noone likes that first one but... Please keep at it.

Office of Inspector General

ok Guess #2.....I feel off base??!!

Sorry to inform you of the icorrect status of your presumed proffering. (This riddler takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and the other information made available on this forum under the name of plainglazed is complete and accurate to within reason. However, this riddler does not guarantee, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, timeliness, correctness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of information available from this riddle. Any conclusions that users draw from the riddle presented here are their own and are not to this particular riddler who shall not be held liable in any way either jointly or severally.)

afraid this one falls in the maybe not category.

Hey LordBeans, welcome. Am sure you will find this forum most generous and accomodating. Good answers all but not it. Well, noone likes that first one but... Please keep at it.

Sorry to inform you of the icorrect status of your presumed proffering. (This riddler takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and the other information made available on this forum under the name of plainglazed is complete and accurate to within reason. However, this riddler does not guarantee, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, timeliness, correctness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of information available from this riddle. Any conclusions that users draw from the riddle presented here are their own and are not to this particular riddler who shall not be held liable in any way either jointly or severally.)

that has got to be one of the coolest replies i've seen so far...

a defense lawyer? ... or a crooked lawyer

that has got to be one of the coolest replies i've seen so far...

a defense lawyer? ... or a crooked lawyer

No, not them.

Red tape? End user license agreement?

Ooooooooor....

Fine print?

No for those as well. But I did do a riddle about one of those if you

My prior response to LordBeans was meant only as a yuck and not intended as a clue in any way. Sorry.

No, not them.

No for those as well. But I did do a riddle about one of those if you

My prior response to LordBeans was meant only as a yuck and not intended as a clue in any way. Sorry.

no worries, not your fault... when your stuck you grab on to any inspiration at all and run with it right? Purely user error...

good riddle btw!

no worries, not your fault... when your stuck you grab on to any inspiration at all and run with it right? Purely user error...

good riddle btw!

Thanks dD. The apology was mainly for continueing you down a path of intentional misdirection which I really had not counted on with the joke. Now that might be a hint.

The Surgeon General

Well I guess I could say something about pregnent women and operating heavy machinery but will resist and just say not it. ;)

this evening when I read through, my first thought was a Ken doll (like Barbie & Ken?)

Yeah, I know, not it, and I'm blaming the drugs. :lol: Maybe tomorrow & a clear head will bring better inspiration!

Hi t_l, hope a good nights rest has you feeling better. No fun those migraines. I see the fit with your answer re perfection and poor example but not quite with the entire riddle. Am thinking it may be close to hint time. Just havent figured one out yet. Still think this one is very gettable if parsed out line by line. Especially the first limerick.

Hey MrsP, not one of those. What do you think? Hint time?

And got your comment, thanks for the heads up--PMed you back. :offtopic:

I will never say yes to a hint, you know that ;) But I am sure if you wait a bit, others will want one. Great riddle!