BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Izzy

Question

So our neighbor's house is up for sale and I think it's completely abandoned, but when I went out today, I heard this weird crying noise on their side of the fence, so I climbed it and tried to figure out what it was. It was this cute little puppy running around the yard with no food or water in the Florida heat wearing this lame pink jacket thing. So first I just gave it some food and water, and was going to leave it, but I decided it was waaay too cute to leave.

My mom saw it, was like "No!" but now the no is a maybe, and I'm gonna keep working on her. ;D

So, when I first saw it (I think it's a boy... it has a thing I think.. but it was wearing a pink sweater?) I thought it looked like an Abbie. My friend was like "Shelby?". I kinda wanna name it Bison as an inside joke.. Annnyway. Pictawrs!

5969_97329201341_654376341_2133746_8208791_n.jpg

5969_97329216341_654376341_2133749_6314586_n.jpg

5969_97329226341_654376341_2133750_4530344_n.jpg

5969_97329246341_654376341_2133753_6625670_n.jpg

Oh, and this is probably a bad thing, but my cat hates him..

Names?

25 answers to this question

I agree. Animal neglect is a charge, right?

Ooh, Sirus is another good one! Buddy I'm not big on. It's just such a cliche dog name, the name of a mayor, and the name of this friend I had when I was 5-10.

Right now it's between Lynk, Azure, and Sirus. We'll see what else comes up, will consult the family, and if they have no preference, it'll be whatever name he's most responsive to. :)

No way. No Max, no Rex, no Buddy.

Sooo, update. I'm pushing for Lynk Roffe Kraus, my mom is pushing for something like Pluto or Venus. I have some fam coming over in a bit to see him, so we'll see what they think. Gonna team him to swim, we're going boating tomorrow. :D

The dog is beautiful and it seems to me like his right eye is green?! huh.gif

haha common trait of Huskys and pretty much any dog of that type to have odd coloured eyes:P

AW! I love huskies, I see a lot of them here cause they don't mind being walked in our winters ;D I vote Sirus because of the whole story behind it *look it up if you don't know your greek myths ;D*

<(^-^)>