I was known, I was despised

I had enemies, I killed with an evil eye

I was feared, and hence was never conquered

I was rich, but all said goodbye

Finally one day, two souls clashed

And neither of them survived

No one knew, except one friend so true

So now can you guess - who am I..??

If you are anything like me.....then you will have already known or found out the answer......this might confuse you..

:D
Edited by EDM

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Leon Trotsky? Sauron's ring? Hamlet?

A lot of individuals have been loved and respected, then turned sour and hated, fewer were never conquered, and the evil eye and death at the clashing of two souls must narrow it down quite a bit... but I don't know where

well....incorrect answer, but you just may be on the right track....:D

your last guess may be having some similarity.... in a way...maybe not...:D

The last verse could be Romeo and Juliet, but I don't see how it fits the first verses, so I'll guess King Lear.

Macbeth and lady Macbeth, but I don't think it has anything to do with Shakespear...

The last verse could be Romeo and Juliet, but I don't see how it fits the first verses, so I'll guess King Lear.

sorry...no... it has nothing romantic involved... :)

Macbeth and lady Macbeth, but I don't think it has anything to do with Shakespear...

like I said...no romantic ideas....and no Shakespere involved either... ^_^

Michael Jackson???

nah...a riddle has already been made by MrsP on it (Soda Leader)...and a very good one at that... :D

R.I.P MJ...... -_-

Keep Guessing.... :D

Edited by EDM

that's odd.... I thought this was easy... :D

anyway....I'm not giving a hint till atleast 4 people ask for it... :D

Edit: P.S- you do know that you should give the relation btn answer and title, right...???

Edited by EDM

I'm having a hard time thinking of evil eyes that kill things. Only thing I can come up with is X-men's Cyclops and that one guy from Harry Potter who had a magic eye (I don't think it could kill though). If I go back to LOTR, maybe the eye stands for seeing stones, and the answer is Saruman.

Maybe evil eye is a metaphor for the ability to see into the future, and this guy or girl used this prophetic skill to kill people.

Or maybe evil eye is the scope on a sniper rifle and we're talking about a real person here.

You said nothing romantic, nor Shakespeare, but is it fictional?

I'm having a hard time thinking of evil eyes that kill things. Only thing I can come up with is X-men's Cyclops and that one guy from Harry Potter who had a magic eye (I don't think it could kill though). If I go back to LOTR, maybe the eye stands for seeing stones, and the answer is Saruman.

Maybe evil eye is a metaphor for the ability to see into the future, and this guy or girl used this prophetic skill to kill people.

Or maybe evil eye is the scope on a sniper rifle and we're talking about a real person here.

You said nothing romantic, nor Shakespeare, but is it fictional?

evil eye does not necessarily mean that the person has super powers. it could just be a figure of speech (though it may not be so)

and yes for your question... :D

But I'll go with "Jekyll and Hyde". I've been reading the 'evil eye' as 'evil I' so I've been thinking along the lines of split personality. But I haven't read this story since I was a kid so I can't remember if his two personalities ever fought each other. Anyway, if it's not Jekyll and Hyde, am I right about the answer being a single person with split personaility?

Dang, just spent a little bit of time thinking about different rulers and conquerors, having forgotten that you confirmed (s)he's fictional.

Going of the Jeckyl and Hyde idea, Frankenstein and his monster?