BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

We all have at least one of these

At a place we can access with ease

Someday it might replace the great grand one

Designed to be convenient, diverse, or just fun

an IMac?

lots of libraries and other public internet access sites have them, they may one day replace PCs because they are more reliable, and the focus in recent development seems to be that they are becoming more versatile for both fun and work

nah can't be that...back to the drawing board

Apple?

Not mac, not apple, nor any such cohort

Not linux, not windows, no OS of any sort

The answer to this riddle has a double meaning

And that's all you need to know, believe me

a alarm clock/watch/digital clock (as opposed to a "grand"father clock)

*crosses fingers, shuts eyes really tight and whispers "please be it" over and over*

i am thinking this is it...

some sort of digital music player, that will replace radio...

it's a stretch i know, but sort of along the lines of my first guess

Heh, right.

my thoughts exactlythumbsup.gif

I think you guys are just thinking too hard. Or you thought of the answer but ignored it because you didn't think it would fit, when it really does.

a alarm clock/watch/digital clock (as opposed to a "grand"father clock)

*crosses fingers, shuts eyes really tight and whispers "please be it" over and over*

Just because you want it to be true... ^^

we all got game,place you can access with ease-brain, there is the grand (god's) game, it can be convenient, diverse or fun

'game'

Sexy answer. But not it

i am thinking this is it...

some sort of digital music player, that will replace radio...

it's a stretch i know, but sort of along the lines of my first guess

my thoughts exactlythumbsup.gif

Hm... you're looking at music from the wrong direction.

If that makes any sense whatsoever.

We all have at least one of these

At a place we can access with ease

Someday it might replace the great grand one

Designed to be convenient, diverse, or just fun

we all have computers, I think the 'grand' refers to a grand piano, and taking into account the mobility factor -

a wireless keyboard??

It doesn't fit everything and I think you referred to the answer having 4 words, but is it at least on the right track?

Is it possible that the answer is four words long with and answer word's initials being 'AWSD'?

we all have computers, I think the 'grand' refers to a grand piano, and taking into account the mobility factor -

a wireless keyboard??

It doesn't fit everything and I think you referred to the answer having 4 words, but is it at least on the right track?

Is it possible that the answer is four words long with and answer word's initials being 'AWSD'?

nice catch DD...

if that isn't exactly it

keyboard...as DudleyDude said AWSD are the keys for moving in a lot of games and all of us here in the Den have a keyboard of some sort

plus the hint that computer was close...

good job DudleyDude :thumbsup: ...if it's not one of these i have no idea what it could be

a wireless keyboard??

nice catch DD...

if that isn't exactly it

keyboard...as DudleyDude said AWSD are the keys for moving in a lot of games and all of us here in the Den have a keyboard of some sort

plus the hint that computer was close...

good job DudleyDude :thumbsup: ...if it's not one of these i have no idea what it could be

Yep! DudleyDude got it, and dyalDragon got the mobility thing.

Keyboards are way lighter and smaller than grand pianos, thus more convenient, they often have many voices, thus more diverse. But they normally don't match the sound quality of a real piano, so you might get a cheap one just for fun

Yep! DudleyDude got it, and dyalDragon got the mobility thing.

Keyboards are way lighter and smaller than grand pianos, thus more convenient, they often have many voices, thus more diverse. But they normally don't match the sound quality of a real piano, so you might get a cheap one just for fun

nice one DN....LOL just now noticing the WASD first letters of every line...very clever

and nice solve DD