BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Magic_luver101

Question

got this idea form a comic that my friend and i drew during science class.

It will be in days and nights with standerd mafia rules.

Baddies have BTSC

Killer: comitts murder eveynight

Peaping Tom: spy on odd nights blocker on even nights

Shadow: old school theaf 1/4 chance to steal a night action away from someone with hidden abilities

Goodies

CSI: get cluses and evedince based on qqquestions asked Have BTSC with cop

Cop: intargates suptics and questions witnes's Have BTSC with CSI's

Hippy: crazy but helpful can get a person high and kidnapp them

Sheer: can see in to the past and tell what a persons role was once they are dead has BTSC with Ms. Flower

Ms. Flower: town gossip can influnse the lyncg making a vote count for tripple or nothing at all has BTSC with Sheer

Magic Player: beleaves there cards hold real creatures and uses one of there a bilites once per one day and night (48 hours)

Geek: truly smart but not so great can protect some one from all actions agenst them for one day and night not shown in post

Inddies Have BTSC

Reporter: can post sonthing in the post once per night

Naborhood watch: target player is blocked on odd nights annoy terget with a 1/3 chanch of redercecting there abilty

1. Social Darwin

2. music_luvr95

• Answers 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Baddies: (have BTSC)

Killer: Commits murder every night

Peeping Tom: Odd # nights: Spying role, Even # nights: Blocking role

Shadow: Old school thief; 1/4 chance to steal a night action away from someone with hidden abilities

Goodies

CSI: Receives clues and evidence based on questions asked to host; Has BTSC with cop

Cop: Interrogates suspects and questions witnesses. Has BTSC with CSI

Hippy: Crazy, but can get a person high and kidnap them for the night

Sheer: Can see into the past and can figure out what a persons role was once they are dead. Has BTSC with Ms. Flower

Ms. Flower: Town Gossiper; can influence the lynching by making a vote count for triple or not count at all. Has BTSC with Sheer

Magic Player: Believes that the cards hold real creatures, and uses one of the other goodies abilities once per one day and night (48 hours)

Geek: Really smart, can protect someone from all actions against them for one day and night. (not shown in post)

Independents: (Have BTSC)

Reporter: can make a post in the night post once per night

Neighborhood watch: Odd # nights: can block any player of their choosing, can annoy player with a 1/3 chance of redirecting there ability

Please check this and explain how the Cop's role works and whether I interpreted the Magic Player role correctly.

Sheer: Can see into the past and can figure out what a persons role was once they are dead. Has BTSC with Ms. Flower

shouldn't this be seer not sheer???

Baddies: (have BTSC)

Killer: Commits murder every night

Peeping Tom: Odd # nights: Spying role, Even # nights: Blocking role

Shadow: Old school thief; 1/4 chance to steal a night action away from someone with hidden abilities

Goodies

CSI: Receives clues and evidence based on questions asked to host; Has BTSC with cop

Cop: Interrogates suspects and questions witnesses (kidnapes them and has a 1/3 chance at finding out som thing useful). Has BTSC with CSI

Hippy: Crazy, but can get a person high and kidnap them for the night

Ms. Flower: Town Gossiper; can influence the lynching by making a vote count for triple or not count at all. Has BTSC with Sheer

Magic Player: Believes that the cards hold real creatures, and uses one of the cards abilities once per one day and night (48 hours)

Geek: Really smart, can protect someone from all actions against them for one day and night. (not shown in post)

Independents: (Have BTSC)

Reporter: can make a post in the night post once per night

Neighborhood watch: Odd # nights: can block any player of their choosing, can annoy player with a 1/3 chance of redirecting there ability

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Social Darwin

2. music_luvr95

3. rohit

4. Derrai

5. Limey

6. underground_dan

seeing as I was brutally lynched in Ender's over night (here in Oz anyway) I'll sign up for another.

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479

1. Social Darwin

2. music_luvr95

3. rohit

4. Derrai

5. Limey

6. underground_dan

7.randro

There's really no way for ML to know this, but I'm in a couple mafia games right now, so I'm a touch busy. However, if this game can start after Enders, then I can join.

1. Social Darwin

2. music_luvr95

3. rohit

4. Derrai

5. Limey

6. underground_dan

7.randro

8. SomeGuy

9. tpaxatb

10.Derrai

11.Clozo

12. akaslikster