BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ender's Game Mafia

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question...

SD: Can the virus use the stolen (learned) ability while the target is kidnapped? Can the infected die while kidnapp due to the virus using his ability?

No where is she prevented from doing so, therefore I suppose she could.

Edited by Social_Darwin

I have a question...

SD: Can the virus use the stolen (learned) ability while the target is kidnapped? Can the infected die while kidnapp due to the virus using his ability?

Yes. If an infected player is later kidnapped and the Virus uses that player's ability while he or she is incarcerated, that player will certainly die.

The Descolada is no joke! ;)

Edited by Social_Darwin

Haha, yay, I love being the confirmed goodie. Eat that, bugger scum. ;)

VOTES OFF ME NOW PLEASE. Thanks. ;D

*edit* Just read GC's post. Bleh. Still.

Actually that would have been a swell way of being tagged as a confirmed goodie. I don't think that's the case here but it is a possibility. :P

EDIT: Thanks for confirming SD.

Actually that would have been a swell way of being tagged as a confirmed goodie. I don't think that's the case here but it is a possibility. :P

True, and I'm pleased you aren't ruling anything out. :P But yeah, seriously not the case.

I bet LIS wanted to get RID of me. :ph34r:

Thanks! Can the Queen falsely RID one of her own faction?

EDIT: I know the chances are very small as the Queen would not waste a RID attempt. Still...

I know it's a possibility, but I doubt that's the case right now.

We'll see how the day turns out and maybe we can hand the ender a target for tonight.

Again, try not to target yourself folks! they can't rid us if we say little or nothing

anyone else seeing a new version of BD

hopefully we get used to it - hope to be back later :)

...This is weird. Only complaints so far are the lack of quote boxes and that it doesn't show you the forum a post is in when you hit "View New Content". That and having about 8k new posts in there..

There's a huge fast reply box! Lol.

15 minutes..

I am leaving work at 3pm when the Day ends so I won't be back to write the Day 1 post until about 4pm. However, the last Roster posted before 3pm is considered official. If you plan on using a Day action, make sure to PM me BEFORE 3pm or it will not count! This goes for all vote manipulations, secret day actions, etc.

I am leaving work at 3pm when the Day ends so I won't be back to write the Day 1 post until about 4pm. However, the last Roster posted before 3pm is considered official. If you plan on using a Day action, make sure to PM me BEFORE 3pm or it will not count! This goes for all vote manipulations, secret day actions, etc.

when is the post going up sence the site shut down?

1. Kat -voting for Reaymond

2. Crazypainter Voting for Clozobozo

3. Jarze - Voting for Eeeeep

4. Reaymond voting for Izzy

5. Someguy - Voting for Eeeeep

6. Lost in space - Izzy

7. Izzy - voting for Eeeeep

8. Grey Cells - voting for limey

9. Clozobozo - voting for limey

10. Limey voting for Eeeeep

11. Magic_luver - KIDNAPPED

12. Derrai - KIDNAPPED

13. Eeeeep - voting for Kat

14.) Randro- voting for limey

as far as I know this is the last posted vote

I was locked out while the update happened. I assume you all were as well.

1. Kat -voting for Reaymond

2. Crazypainter Voting for Clozobozo

3. Jarze - Voting for Eeeeep

4. Reaymond voting for Izzy

5. Someguy - Voting for Eeeeep

6. Lost in space - Izzy

7. Izzy - voting for Eeeeep

8. Grey Cells - voting for limey

9. Clozobozo - voting for limey

10. Limey voting for Eeeeep

11. Magic_luver - KIDNAPPED

12. Derrai - KIDNAPPED

13. Eeeeep - voting for Kat

14. Randro- voting for limey

as far as I know this is the last posted vote

I was locked out while the update happened. I assume you all were as well.

Yes, this is the offical roster. VOTING HAS ENDED. I am putting the game on PAUSE until Monday morning EST.

Obviously this weekend is a US holiday, many of us are traveling (I'm 300 miles from home right now) and others are celebrating birthdays, etc. Votes are final, but that gives the players more time to submit their day actions (where applicable). Monday morning I will put up the Day Post and expect Night Action PMs to start coming in. Til then...

I hope everyone has a fun, safe, exiting and relaxing weekend! I'll be on a boat, grilling, drinking beer and lounging on the beach. It's ok to be jealous. :)

See you guys in a couple days.

~Social Darwin

Edited by Social_Darwin

SD I am not jealous. I will have a whiskey sour in your honor.

I will be at many a party as well. Glad you put it all on hold

till monday. My liver um I dont know what it says....

Kids btw..dont drink till you are legal. I just hope I remember

what brilliant revelation I came up with that didnt get posted.

I was sober when I wrote it. :duh:

Sorry guys, I guess the update fell just at the wrong time for me. I got home at around 7pm BST (Thursday) and the site was down, and when I checked again last night I still couldnt get on... :duh:

Edited by reaymond

Hey guys, I know I'm not supposed to post, but I just found out I'm going on a week-long trip without internet access.

So I won't be on.

That probably means you can find a replacement for me.

I just found out about this and am real sorry to bail out so early.

I hope everyone has a fun, safe, exiting and relaxing weekend! I'll be on a boat, grilling, drinking beer and lounging on the beach. It's ok to be jealous. :)

Haha, not jealous. Boat, grilling, drinking (er, water?) and beach are regular things for me. I actually passed it up this weekend.:P (Family staying in our friend's beach house near Miami). Nah, this weekend I'll be having fun of my own. ;)

[*sings* 'Cos I'm proud to be American where at least I know I'm free...(to do what they want me to do). Seriously.

CP, drinking and drug laws were established by governments with little but their own self-interest in mind. Personally, I'm not for obeying laws which limit my personal freedoms. If the government won't control how many times I eat at McDonalds this weekend, they certainly aren't going to have any say with how I mess up my body otherwise. And really, I live my life with balance and moderation. What I'm gonna go do with some friends this weekend is a lot safer than some alternatives. Like when I was 11 and my friends Donny (17), Tristan (14), and I took off with Donny's dad's boat and started shooting fireworks from the tube. Be surprised we still have all our limbs..

See ya guys Monday.

Stay on topic :)<br>

Actually Izzy, looks like we may end up in trouble by equalizing the lynch - we are leaving it out there for manipulation - I'm not after Izzy she may, may not be clear. They had nothing to go on N1 :) that puts us a head, my spread sheet is covered with innocents - includes GC