BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ender's Game Mafia

Had you voted to lynch LIS instead of CP, you would have had a chance at winning this through lynches. Oh well :)

... I'm a bad man.

:)

Good game all. This was a lot of fun. I'm using up all my baddie tricks, though. Time to hope that I get picked as a goodie for a while.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Another baddie win to add to my list ;D Good game everyone, even if it did get slow at parts...Thanks for hosting SD, and sorry you had a family emergency midway through...

<(^-^)>

Thanks for the game SD and well done baddies, all surviving to the end. A pity none of the goodies picked up on my suspicion of LIS in my last living post. My first taste of defeat in BrainDen mafia. :( It's very frustrating being a dead and knowing that the goodies are lynching a person you know is good 100%!!

The Buggers now have the voting majority and the game's only killing role. As such, the BUGGER'S WIN Ender's Game Mafia.

I'm really really sorry that I was gone for so long and left without notice... personal issues took priority and I got promoted at work, so I've been busting my butt 60 hrs/week. As such, I won't have much time in the next week or two for much BD. That is why I've called the game as well. Hypothetically, the game could continue another night and day, but the buggers could not be outvoted and have the only kill role.

Could't I hav made us out vote the buggers

Hey SD any chance you still have/remember what the actions were day 1?

I'm really curious to see what happened considering i made my vote count for 0 against limey when he was already in the minority and then he was lynched...?

Hey SD any chance you still have/remember what the actions were day 1?

I'm really curious to see what happened considering i made my vote count for 0 against limey when he was already in the minority and then he was lynched...?

There were 3 votes for limey and 4 for Eeeep. Your vote = 0 made it 2 votes for Limey, and 1 for Eeeep. We used our voting manipulation to move one vote from Eeeep to Limey (Izzy, specifically)

Thanks for the game SD and well done baddies, all surviving to the end. A pity none of the goodies picked up on my suspicion of LIS in my last living post. My first taste of defeat in BrainDen mafia. :( It's very frustrating being a dead and knowing that the goodies are lynching a person you know is good 100%!!

I bet LIS wanted to get RID of me. :ph34r:

Page 8, QFT. :P

I will post all the actions and funny coincidences tmw when I get to work (during my lunch break). There were some very interesting/funny items worth mentioning. :)

Thanks everyone for playing! Great group as I expected!

Hard part of the game for the goodies was that you could say too little and we could RID you.

We blocked GC N1, gave us time to make up on the no kill N1 - hard to RID on a guess the first night

Magic, we only had to block you N5. once the virus was dead we had kill and vote control, equalising if we had to

and we won last lynch without Randro's vote (and he still keeps his 100% hardly in the game record - I think he posted once to agree :()

Q's

The virus could not act one night - we blocked CP, did it not stand out a mile? CP should have had some suspicion

Virus picked on Reaymond - why, you know he was good you should have been looking for buggers

Why was the virus voted last day - your only kill role

I think GC and Reaymond gave too much away

GC's Spy role hung a goodie, and he was certain-ish that ML was not all that good - esionage was not his thing this game

Jz (Ender) killed a goodie - Wow! EXPLAIN Jz

Virus killed (Reaymond) a save role in a crucial part of the game - Ouch!

Some luck our way, with the Virus not getting one of us and ML picking one of us at the end and not sooner.

Sorry Izzie, your divert was a risk to us when we found out who you were.

I'd love to know the secrets

LIS(bugger spy) - could fing the role of a dead player

We blocked GC N1, gave us time to make up on the no kill N1 - hard to RID on a guess the first night

I think you actually ended up blocking Clozobozo because I redirected you to her. :P Wait, unless those were the faction's group action? LIS, what did you do night one? Because I know you were redirected, and then I realized if the Queen had an unsuccessful RID Night Two that you were probably a bugger.. And then I died. D:

Jz (Ender) killed a goodie - Wow! EXPLAIN Jz

I totally thought that was my fault until I found out JarZe was Ender. (Well, still could have been my fault, depending on other things? >_>) I redirected Limey to Eeeep on the night Eeeep died...

Sorry Izzie, your divert was a risk to us when we found out who you were.

:P

LIS I dont know if I want to tell you my secrets...

It was really weird being the lone virus...

My secret was a save for myself day or night.

I had hoped to kill Reaymond and use his save ability

but that ended up not working. I was blocked. I cant remember.

But it was FUN!

Now I have been a goodie, baddie, and independent.

And yes I was trying to frame a few of you.

If only you darn meddling kids had stayed out of my way.

Q's

The virus could not act one night - we blocked CP, did it not stand out a mile? CP should have had some suspicion

Virus picked on Reaymond - why, you know he was good you should have been looking for buggers

Why was the virus voted last day - your only kill role

I tried but was blocked my dear..I think

Virus killed (Reaymond) a save role in a crucial part of the game - Ouch! See if I killed him then the innocents would have needed me...card to play later

Some luck our way, with the Virus not getting one of us and ML picking one of us at the end and not sooner. I had you pegged as a drone LIS but which one??

LIS(bugger spy) - could fing the role of a dead player

Edited by crazypainter