BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ender's Game Mafia

wait... since Ud has 4 votes, and I have 3, its impossible for Peter to manipulate the votes so that I die. Therefore, if I am lynched today we know that UD is a baddie ;)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Day 2: Dan Under Ground~

As the dawn of Day 2 started to peek over the horizon, Peter was hard at work again on the nets. His candidate was going to need as much support and press as possible if Peter was to succeed in lynching a baddie. Elsewhere, one of the Queens drones was busy hacking the inferior human voting systems, changing votes around to suit the Queens evil purpose.

On the surface, the votes appeared to be close as usual. At one point, a three-way-tie existed between the suspiciously quiet Limeliam, the newcomer Underground_Dan, and UDs target of choice, Reaymond.

With the clock ticking steadily away, the final votes poured in. So did the manipulations.

Hear ye, hear ye! cried the Host. The votes have been tallied. By way of majority selection, the victim of our Day 2 Lynch is… Underground_Dan.

You fools! cried UD, You dont know what youve done! Ive been set up by the Queen… But his words were soon muffled by the gag placed over his mouth as he was quickly executed.

Roster

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter

3. Jarze

4. Reaymond

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

7. Izzy Killed by Hive Queen

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan Lynched {Crazy Tom}

13. Eeeeep Killed by Ender

14. Randro

Night 3 has begun. Send in your PMs. Night 3 will end at 3pm EST tmw.

Edited by Social_Darwin

$h1T I knew he hinted at Crazy Tom :duh:

Anyways the Ender should be aware that if GC doesn't give us a good explanation of why UD ended up being bad, he has a target for tonight... :dry:

Well unless GC stayed up late - we have a problem, but we have time to chew it over

I might get on again after visiting friends

Ender - double check your actions

Arg! UD sorry you are gone man. That was a real good try though, I believed you and wouldnt have changed my vote anyways..

contruction sux. I hate reading this on my blackberry cuz I cant post. Here I am at the library.

So no excuses ya'll. Ha ha. Some of you thought UD protested too much. I thought he was making a valid point.

I will re read once home and on my blackberry.

He is lynched and found to be an innocent! So now we have a good slew of baddies with targets on their backs!

Weep...I sooo liked crazy tom too. He was my brother ya know ha ha.

:lol: Laughs uncontrollably from the big asylum in the sky while high on valium, lithium or some other utopian drug of choice and has the munchies for ghost popcorn :duh:

Good luck goodies you'll need it now. -_-

:lol: Laughs uncontrollably from the big asylum in the sky while high on valium, lithium or some other utopian drug of choice and has the munchies for ghost popcorn :duh:

...Where are they keeping the ghost drugs? Also, pssssh, gases are over-rated. Don'tcha know you can die from a nitrous hit? Wait... We're already... brb I need a balloon.. >_>

Guys there's absolutely no way I am a baddie. I can assure that and also Reay, although I am sorry to have wanted UD lynched now. Because we need something close to a miracle now. But I had a reason for lynching UD and it was because I thought he could not be Crazy Tom from the 2 night posts.

Night 2: UD was blocked and Crazy Tom didn't act; there was a chance that UD could be Crazy Tom.

Night 1: UD was kidnapped by Col. Graff and Crazy Tom did act successfully, he kidnapped ML. So if UD is Crazy Tom and he was kidnapped on Night 1, how did Crazy Tom act on night 1?

It was from this reasoning that I decided UD could not be Crazy Tom and I thought he could be the Virus. And I never said I was 100% sure on UD, I said I was pretty sure on UD and it was due to the above points. Sorry but correct me if I am wrong. I would have never gone after UD, if Crazy Tom hadn't scted on both the nights.

SD, can a kidnapped person act? I think not, but how did Crazy Tom kidnap ML on night 1, then?

Guys there's absolutely no way I am a baddie. I can assure that and also Reay, although I am sorry to have wanted UD lynched now. Because we need something close to a miracle now. But I had a reason for lynching UD and it was because I thought he could not be Crazy Tom from the 2 night posts.

Night 2: UD was blocked and Crazy Tom didn't act; there was a chance that UD could be Crazy Tom.

Night 1: UD was kidnapped by Col. Graff and Crazy Tom did act successfully, he kidnapped ML. So if UD is Crazy Tom and he was kidnapped on Night 1, how did Crazy Tom act on night 1?

It was from this reasoning that I decided UD could not be Crazy Tom and I thought he could be the Virus. And I never said I was 100% sure on UD, I said I was pretty sure on UD and it was due to the above points. Sorry but correct me if I am wrong. I would have never gone after UD, if Crazy Tom hadn't scted on both the nights.

SD, can a kidnapped person act? I think not, but how did Crazy Tom kidnap ML on night 1, then?

yeah, I can only really back up what GC has said so far. Surely some of you mustve realised who we are by now blink.gif

Toomuch information, Perhaps better for you Reaymond, was to say nothing

GC, I too thought UD/Derai was not Crazy Tom, but was more innocent than most!

Okay - so how do we trust your information and judgement!

Lets find out about slime - got off the hook!

role redirection. Look at the rules and you will see who has that ability.

yeah, I can only really back up what GC has said so far. Surely some of you mustve realised who we are by now :blink:

Um I hope you have a plan of who is gonna save you..you kinda outted yourself and your buddy.

and the night isnt even over...so any baddie could see that aned act on it. So if you survive, then it could mean..

the baddies had bigger fish to fry

youve been infected

or you are not worried cuz you are a bugger.

If you are alive, youve put a target on your back. :duh:

Night 3 ends in 1 hour.

(Un)Fortunately, I also get off work in 1 hour. Therefore, all actions are final after that hour is up but the Night 3 post wont be up for a little while thereafter. I have to get home and take care of a few things before I hop right back onto a computer. Good luck all.

Edit: Still waiting on a few PMs...

Edited by Social_Darwin

ender, do what you want cuz I dont believe GC. I do believe Reaymond though. I didnt think UD was bad.

So I am marking both of them as good guys.

Grey Cells, you are a great player, better than I by far. That being said, I cant believe you would use the tactic you are using. I am sure you are aware of the redirect role.

*Bean - Night Spy (If Bugger, it will only reveal “Bugger” not “Queen/Drone”) - Has BTSC with Petra

*Petra - Night Save - Has BTSC with Bean

Virlomi - Night Redirect (Make “A” target “C” instead of “x”)

Crazy Tom - Night Kidnap (player cannot act or be targeted) 33% chance of role reveal in Night post

If Ender dies, takes over Kill role (knows who Ender is - NO BTSC

*These are all of the goodie roles that have BTSC.

I think Virlomi acted and made UD change his intended target. Too bad Crazytom is dead cuz we could ask him who he intended to Kidnap.

Ender. Please listen to what cp is saying. Everything adds up to me and GC being goodies, so if you kill either of us then there will be 2 less goodies for the lynching majority ;)

Yes reaymond, Ender listen to me.

I went through all the posts by UnderDan and Derrai and there is no hint at who the ender could be. If someone finds you out it is cuz you were spied upon, you get killed and are revealed in the night post or lynch, or you said something. You are our only kill roll and we need you cuz I doubt the queen and her drones are gonna go after each other.

edit; will anyonw with SPY ability pls spy on GC. He is 99.9% good but, I cant stop thinking about him being a player that could pull off just about anything. And I thinjk we are spending too much time discussing GC/Reay/UD

when our minds could be focussing on other potential baddies!

feh...its too late now anyways...SD is writing the post and we shouldnt waste a spy on someone who is only 99%....we should spy on a player that is 50% chance of innocence.

Edited by crazypainter

~Night 3: Made and Broken~

Ender sat in his private quarters idly cleaning his laser-pistol and plotting his next course of action. “To kill or not to kill, that is the question” Ender thought to himself. “Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles.” In layman’s terms, Ender contemplated the odds of friendly fire before putting his pistol back in its case and sliding it into a locked drawer. “Maybe some exercise will help clear my head” Ender said aloud as he slipped on his jump-suit and headed to the gym. As Ender made his way through the Officer’s Quarters to the main gym area, he decided he was in too good a mood to go killing tonight. Instead, he worked out and sat in the sauna, mentally preparing himself for the Lynch tomorrow and his target the following night.

Crazypainter was in her new interstellar hybrid vehicle going for a joy-ride. The new vehicle ran on solar wind energy, could hit speeds of near-light travel, and take off and land on just about any planet (amazingly able to withstand the incredible friction of re-entry). She decided to show off her new craft to some friends and beamed upward through the atmosphere. Just as she was about to fully escape the gravity-well of her planet, she came face to face with a small but heavily armed Bugger ship. CP tried to go around the ship to the left, but it moved to block her path. She maneuvered to try again on the right, but again the ship moved in her way. *Sigh* “Looks like I’m not going anywhere tonight,” CP said as she turned her ship around to head home.

Once more under the cover of a lunar night, the Hive Queen sent out a drone to hack a human communication satellite and acquire biographical data about her enemies. The human’s security network was faster to respond this time around, but the Drone was able to transmit his thoughts instantly back to the Queen and had no use for downloading large pieces of data. He got all he wanted from the network before being booted again.

JarZe was shooting pool in the Officer’s Lounge aboard the IF space station. Lining up a shot, JarZe accidentally popped the person behind him with his pool cue and knocked the officer’s drink from his hands. “Hey! Watch what you’re doing,” said Col. Graff, “I don’t want to have to hurt you.” JarZe apologized profusely and immediately went to by Col. Graff another drink. Stopping to consider the situation, Graff realized that JarZe was a good person and meant no harm. “You’re alright,” said Col. Graff. “Tell you what, I’ll stay here and shoot pool with you tonight and make sure no one else comes and messes with you. If they do, I’ve got your back,” said Graff as he sunk the “2” ball into the corner pocket. “Gee, thanks.” said JarZe. “Nice shot.”

Grey Cells was having a rough couple of days. Two nights ago he awoke from a nightmare about the Buggers and the terrible tragedies that took place during the Formic Wars. His dreams were so vivid and disturbing, they scared him into staying in his room all night and not acting. The following night, just as things started to look up for Grey Cells (he was watching his home planet playing in the Interstellar Cricket Championship) he came down with a short-lived and mysterious illness, which turned out to be a failed infection from the Descolada Virus.

At his wits end, Grey Cells roamed the halls late into the night, stopping periodically to look out the windows into the darkness of space. It was during one such stop that Grey Cells thought he heard something. A strange buzzing noise in his head. Not sure where it was coming from, Grey Cells headed down the hallway towards the nearest air-lock. The buzzing grew louder and louder as he neared the air-lock and once there the voice simply said “go in.” Grey Cells carefully entered the double doors and waited for the first one to close and the room to re-pressurize. The buzzing was unbearably loud now and Grey Cells could only stare numbly at the large red button near the outermost door. “go out” said the dark voice in his head. Without thought, Grey Cells pressed the red button as the deafening vacuum of space tore through the room, depressurizing it and throwing Grey Cells into the endless abyss of space. It was only a matter of seconds before Grey Cell’s blood began seeping out through his pores and tear-ducts as his whole body fell away from itself due to the lack of gravity.

Roster

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter

3. Jarze

4. Reaymond

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

7. Izzy – Killed by Hive Queen

8. Grey Cells - Killed by Hive Queen

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver