BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ender's Game Mafia

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit ps I am honored to be the first one to have a negative one rating..does that mean I am a bad influence? And what is with this voting posts up or down anyways? I dont get it.

Sorry CP, I made my post on my phone last night but clicked the score thing instead of multiquote :blush:

If there is a way to undo it I will ;)

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter - voting for Reaymond

3. Jarze - Voting for LIS

4. Reaymond - voting for Magic_luver

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

7. Izzy – Killed by Hive Queen

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo - voting for Reaymond

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

13. Eeeeep – Killed by Ender

14. Randro - voting for Limey

aighty I'm putting down this vote for Reay at the moment for 3 reasons.

1. A place holder :P

2. To get him talking

3. He was on, made a post, yet didn't defend himself...

Will still be back! ;)

I did not get much from last nights posts - I'll add my vote later - likely to be the ever silent lime

I agree reaymond is acting strangely

I am inclined to give ML safe passage for now

I'm still keen for a no lynch that means getting the vote manipulating drone!

we are screwed this game I think

Voting for Reay will not help us goodies, I think. According to my spreadsheet Reay can only be 1 baddie role and so far he does not seem to be that baddie. At least the voting patterns don't indicate that. We should go for a different target, lynching Reay is a big risk as he can be a number of goodie roles but only 1 baddie role.

I think ML has equal chances of being a goodie or a baddie. But I don't understand the thing about any person not dying if he was infected on Night 1. So did the virus act on night 1? And if it did, was the attempt successful? ML what do have to say? And guys I have thought hard about it and it seems more and more likely that Reay is a goodie.

1. Kat

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

8. Grey Cells - voting for Magic_luver

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

I think ML has equal chances of being a goodie or a baddie. But I don't understand the thing about any person not dying if he was infected on Night 1. So did the virus act on night 1? And if it did, was the attempt successful? ML what do have to say? And guys I have thought hard about it and it seems more and more likely that Reay is a goodie.

Thinking again, the same could be said of Dan. I am going to go with Dan for the moment, I am inclined to believe ML is a goodie, not sure though. But let's hear from Dan.

1. Kat

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

8. Grey Cells - voting for Underground_dan

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

I seem top be stuck with mr nonactive - are you playing lime?

I'll try to get back to this if wehave a better plan.

1. Kat

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space Limey

8. Grey Cells -Underground_dan

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan 13. Eeeeep – Killed by Ender

Voting for Reay will not help us goodies, I think. According to my spreadsheet Reay can only be 1 baddie role and so far he does not seem to be that baddie. At least the voting patterns don't indicate that. We should go for a different target, lynching Reay is a big risk as he can be a number of goodie roles but only 1 baddie role.

I can't cross him off of much on my spreadsheet, perhaps you have good reasons but UD is well below suspicion compared to Reaymond - did you read the night post

ML, just coz the name ML did not appear, does not mean your character did not, otherwise we exclude almost everyone except GC smile.gif

edit - mucked up GC's vote

Edited by Lost in space

I can't cross him off of much on my spreadsheet, perhaps you have good reasons but UD is well below suspicion compared to Reaymond - did you read the night post

My role makes it easier for me to narrow down Reay's role. I am 90% confident that he is a goodie, I don't think we should lynch him based on that 10% chance.

UD was blocked, maybe that is why his RID on me failed. I am almost sure that either ML or UD is the Virus, unless the real virus is trying to frame them which seems unlikely to say the least.

EDIT: Stressing that lynching Reay isn't a good idea; ML or UD, one of them's a Virus, I am pretty sure.

1. Kat

5. Someguy - voting for Limey

6. Lost in space Limey

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan 13. Eeeeep – Killed by Ender

Okay, I'm afraid I can't reconcile this. SD is claiming that he's happy that everyone's been active, and this marks twice that Limey's been under pressure, and not really given a defense. Since I need a vote, and I'd rather not just throw my vote away, I am going to vote for Limey. I feel like he's either A.) Being active on a different forum, or B.) Saying a lot (enough?) here, without really saying anything of substance.

I'll be back to change this if need be.

Also, I'd be interested in hearing how Reaymond is only capable of being the one baddie, too.

Edit: GC answered my question.

Edited by SomeGuy

Limey's not provided a defense but I think he is one of the goodies.

Maybe, but not all of our roles are as...informative, and I'm not really willing to get my innocent/baddie list entirely on faith, y'know? Like I said, I'm willing to change later if need be.

GC you say, "My role makes it easier for me to narrow down Reay's role." BTSC with him perhaps over on the bugger network?

Quoting GC, "UD was blocked, maybe that is why his RID on me failed. I am almost sure that either ML or UD is the Virus, unless the real virus is trying to frame them which seems unlikely to say the least. EDIT: Stressing that lynching Reay isn't a good idea; ML or UD, one of them's a Virus, I am pretty sure.

Right GC, you are sure that one of ML or I is the Virus. How did you come to such an strange conclusion?? Now correct me if I'm wrong but the virus acted on night one and two. Both ML and I were kidnapped on night one (meaning no action for night/day cycle) [and if that's not enough for you I was blocked (by drone#2) on night two.]

GC again, "I am inclined to believe ML is a goodie, not sure though." Oh wait you've changed your mind about ML, you thought she was good before?

GC stated: "Limey's not provided a defense but I think he is one of the goodies." Why? The same 90% as with Reaymond?? Drones protecting the Queen?

I'm torn between voting for two people - GC or Reaymond. GC has just made a completely flawed argument and Reaymond voted for Izzy in the lynch yesterday and kept his vote at her door, despite the revelation that she was targeted by the Queen in night one. Izzy is then killed during night two, confirming her non-bugger status.

I'm going for Reaymond because of this and also, as CP said, he jumped on the wagon when she voted for ML even though I don't have (or can't see) any info to suspect ML and for what ever reason (suspicious!!) GC is defending you to the hilt.

Also an inetresting point was made by LIS, "I seem top be stuck with mr nonactive - are you playing lime? I'll try to get back to this if we have a better plan." If who has a plan?

1. Kat

6. Lost in space Limey

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan voting for Reaymond

sorry I was on my phone before at work experience and didnt have much time. Im going out now, but ill be back in 1/2 an hour or so to save my a** once again :P

GC you say, "My role makes it easier for me to narrow down Reay's role." BTSC with him perhaps over on the bugger network? Theres more than 1 way of knowing about someones role ya know...

Quoting GC, "UD was blocked, maybe that is why his RID on me failed. I am almost sure that either ML or UD is the Virus, unless the real virus is trying to frame them which seems unlikely to say the least. EDIT: Stressing that lynching Reay isn't a good idea; ML or UD, one of them's a Virus, I am pretty sure.

Right GC, you are sure that one of ML or I is the Virus. How did you come to such an strange conclusion?? Now correct me if I'm wrong but the virus acted on night one and two. Both ML and I were kidnapped on night one (meaning no action for night/day cycle) [and if that's not enough for you I was blocked (by drone#2) on night two.]

GC again, "I am inclined to believe ML is a goodie, not sure though." Oh wait you've changed your mind about ML, you thought she was good before?

GC stated: "Limey's not provided a defense but I think he is one of the goodies." Why? The same 90% as with Reaymond?? Drones protecting the Queen?

I'm torn between voting for two people - GC or Reaymond. GC has just made a completely flawed argument and Reaymond voted for Izzy in the lynch yesterday and kept his vote at her door, despite the revelation that she was targeted by the Queen in night one. Izzy is then killed during night two, confirming her non-bugger status. Izzy had no votes for her at that time, and since she was almost confirmed to be a goodie, 1 vote for her wasnt going to cause any problems. Also, I quite clearly stated that I was just putting a vote down to avoid suspicious from inactivity. I guess you didnt realise that I wasnt actually on again that day, so couldnt change my vote. I then realised that I had timetrials at swimming that night, so had nothing further part to play that day.

I'm going for Reaymond because of this and also, as CP said, he jumped on the wagon when she voted for ML even though I don't have (or can't see) any info to suspect ML and for what ever reason (suspicious!!) GC is defending you to the hilt. Did you even read my post that I made??? So your now accusing people that vote for someone that already has a vote. Could I just point out that you just confirmed your a baddie then. Finally, GC has been confirmed to be good, so anything he says will be pretty much truth.

Its you that put up the flawed argument Dan...

edit:

1. Kat

4. Reaymond - voting for Underground_dan

6. Lost in space Limey

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

well he just said he was bad...

Edited by reaymond

Well since we have GC almost cleared by now I'm inclined to believe him ATM.

Ok, I'll go with UD for now unless you give us something better than that.

1. Kat

3. Jarze - Voting for Underground_dan

6. Lost in space Limey

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

Well since we have GC almost cleared by now I'm inclined to believe him ATM.

Ok, I'll go with UD for now unless you give us something better than that.

1. Kat

3. Jarze - Voting for Underground_dan

6. Lost in space Underground_dan

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

I believe GC is clear 100% but am not keen on UD - GC you have to be right on this

Kat and Lime probably can't get on is my guess, so gave Lime a get out of jail - otherwise we think ender can take the lime, as lime is not likely ender

Peter if you think different manipulate your vote- but I'm sure the baddies can do that unless that was Eeep

tbh Im not exactly certain either. There were a number of reasons for my vote though;

1. Naturally, I did it to save myself

2. He was far too aggrevative against GC, especially considering that GC is almost certain to be a goodie

3. He said I was bad for voting for ML because she already had a vote, yet voted for me even though I already had a vote?