BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ender's Game Mafia

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Grey cells you were very popular last night! Petra, Graff and the virus all came out to help you last night!

Now I am certain you are a goodie and at least not the virus! Good cuz we need your brain in here...at least I do.

I am going to delay my vote for a bit. I cant choose between two players....

edit

oh forgot to say..I am surprised that Ender acted last night. I suspect that he/she has BTSC with some other player.

Unless there was a redirect going on.

Edited by crazypainter

WOW Grey cells you were very popular last night! Petra, Graff and the virus all came out to help you last night!

Now I am certain you are a goodie and at least not the virus! Good cuz we need your brain in here...at least I do.

I am going to delay my vote for a bit. I cant choose between two players....

edit

oh forgot to say..I am surprised that Ender acted last night. I suspect that he/she has BTSC with some other player.

Unless there was a redirect going on.

How did the virus help - I missed something ?

Talking of virus, I've picked one up. So I may be more fuzzy!

back later I hope.

How did the virus help - I missed something ?

Talking of virus, I've picked one up. So I may be more fuzzy!

back later I hope.

I was gonna fix that..I meant to say that the virus had tried to help GC end his life early...

But I basically meant that GC had 3 visitors.

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter voting for Magic_luver

3. Jarze - Voting for LIS

4. Reaymond

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space Limey

7. Izzy – Killed by Hive Queen

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

13. Eeeeep – Killed by Ender

14. Randro

so I am voting for magic to see what she has to say about her actions last night

1. Kat

4. Reaymond

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space Limey

7. Izzy Killed by Hive Queen

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

13. Eeeeep Killed by Ender

14. Randro

so I am voting for magic to see what she has to say about her actions last night

what actions?

Edit: tell me what actions i was not eaven mentioned

Edited by Magic_luver101

Yeah! A lot of unwanted attention. A slight correction though...I think I was visited by 2, not 3. After reading more carefully into the night post I see that the virus' RID failed. Petra didn't save me. She could have been there to save me, but one cannot be sure. Anyways I am pretty certain the RID attempt failed.

Great addition there SD! An interplanetary Cricket match. :D Sounds good.

1. Kat

4. Reaymond voting for Magic_luver

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space Limey

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

14. Randro

well, I dont see the point in all of us voting for different people again, since that will just leave us open to manipulation from baddies or someone... Ill back up CP in the hope that ML gives us something useful

1. Kat

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space Limey

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

14. Randro - voting for Limey

This is just a place holder for now but i have my hunches. As apperently every one else does :P

1. Kat

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

I have reread and can't get where ML is suspicious, and I think I know why Ender went for Eeeep right or wrong I won't say

Took my vote off - as I'll be around in the morning to put it back if I see nothing better - let us know Lime?

Please say LIS! I am voting for ML cuz I want to hear what she has to say. You know as well as I do that this early in the game there is not much to go on. You gotta stir the pot right?

Please say LIS! I am voting for ML cuz I want to hear what she has to say. You know as well as I do that this early in the game there is not much to go on. You gotta stir the pot right?

my thoughts exactly. As said in my previous post there's no pointnin all of us ending up with 1 or 2 votes each since baddies can easily manipulate that.

Ok I think Eeep might have been killed off for inactivity.

I had come up with an idea as to why eeep might have been bad. I think ender got that idea as well.

So either way the dead bugger weight is gone.

But with this new line of thinking my vote may change.....

edit ps I am honored to be the first one to have a negative one rating..does that mean I am a bad influence? And what is with this voting posts up or down anyways? I dont get it.

Edited by crazypainter

Im a goodie, there is nothing i can sat to convince you with wout giving ayay my role (wich i find weard because you know that). Ya Eeeep was inactive and for that reason Enders move made sence to me. I am no bugger and I cant get you sick! What else is there to say???

Well if you don't want anymore votes on you, you should start "hinting" at your role without giving it away...

Fixed the roster so the colors don't get too confusing. Please use this roster moving forward.

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter - voting for Magic_luver

4. Reaymond - voting for Magic_luver

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

Edit: I also want to say how thoroughly pleased I am with how this game is unfolding so far. There is a great level of conversation, participation and getting actions/votes in on time. This is how Mafia should be! Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

Edited by Social_Darwin

God I cant deside. I realy hope the baddies are slow I dont want to die. Crazypainter were you in the night post?

Edit: I just look you wern't do you want to explain what you did last night?

Magic, we are seasoned players here my dear. You should be able to come up with a better defense. And if you want to have less edits due to "fixing your spelling", I suggest you use the right click on your mouse on the misspelled word when the red dots appear under your misspelled words. Wow that seems like a run on sentence! ;)

As to what I did last night.....I had pad thai for dinner.

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter - voting for Reaymond

4. Reaymond - voting for Magic_luver

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan

I removed my vote for ML because after thinking about it...if ML had BTSC with the buggers they would be telling her/him what to say and not allowing the previous posts to be so....like they are.

So who to vote for now? I agree with whoever said earlier that we need a consensus so the baddies cant vote manipulate.

OK I am gonna vote for Reaymond cuz he voted right after me, copying my vote. Does that mean he has faith in me? Needed to put pressure on someone else? I dont know. I hope to hear from others before the vote is final.

I am moving my computer now and I really hope this wireless verizon service I have it true to its name...

I can always hit the Library tomorrow or try to get in here from my Blackberry.

But my vote is in at least.

edit: changed color

and thought about the fact that I may be targeted tonight so please a saving role would be appreciated!

Edited by crazypainter

Magic, we are seasoned players here my dear. You should be able to come up with a better defense. And if you want to have less edits due to "fixing your spelling", I suggest you use the right click on your mouse on the misspelled word when the red dots appear under your misspelled words. Wow that seems like a run on sentence! ;)

As to what I did last night.....I had pad thai for dinner.

for sesiond players you miss alot

I removed my vote for ML because after thinking about it...if ML had BTSC with the buggers they would be telling her/him what to say and not allowing the previous posts to be so....like they are.

:lol::lol: :lol:

*drinks some ghost-tea*

for sesiond players you miss alot

*facepalm*

*chokes on ghost-tea from laughing too hard*

You guys crack me up. ;)

Nice Izzy... :P You just keep eating ghostly food and laughing at us... you obviously knew some info :D

Well after reading 4 pages of discussion I still do not know who to vote for...

But I have all day to do so, so I will be checking back every now and then and I promise you I will put a vote in :)