BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ender's Game Mafia

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok magic.. to get you up to speed...derrai is going on vacation so we need a replacement for tomorrow. Maybe Derrai is running away cuz too scared? :lol: Just kidding. At least the replacement wont have to read more than 12 or so pages. Or a better scenario would be that derrai is a baddie and the new player lets something slip cuz I am not getting anything from Derrai to put him in any camp.

Edit: Wrote wrong players name.

Edited by crazypainter

Well, I know there hasn't been much activity lately, but the forum being down was just a pain during the weekend.

Hopefully the day post should come soon, right SD? B))

I've survived on less sleep. Your second sentence made no sense.

Tomorrow's Monday! Woo!

I have four test tomarow for place ment next year to see if I get houners or AP three of them at lest an hour long and then the Music adutions to see what chars I will hold with what instrements witch I will be tested with at least 3 instrements for Jazz Band and Wind Ensamble and 2 for Octhica. Oh ya the tests start at 6:30 andand then I have adutions at 11:00.

Edit Spelling

Edited by Magic_luver101

~Day 1: Pause Without Cause~

Day One was reason for mixed emotion. Some were exictied for the long weekend and a chance to unwind and recharge. Others were preparing for vacations or celebrating birthdays. One man was just waiting for his chance to join the game. But two players sat in eager anticipation for the weekend to end to finally discover what fate held in store; Eeeeep and Limeliam.

With Peter working the nets furiously to rouse support for his lynch candidate and the Hive Queen's drone impersonating another to change a vote, anything was possible.

The Host sat as his desk, counted the votes, made the changes, and counted them again. Slightly vexed, the Host walked to the center of town, called the people to order and announced:

There has been...A TIE. No one will be lynched on Day 1.

Roster

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter

3. Jarze

4. Reaymond

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

7. Izzy

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan - (Replacing Derrai)

13. Eeeeep

14. Randro

Please welcome Underground_Dan as Derrai's replacement.

EDIT: Night 2 has begun. Send in your PMs. Night 2 ends at 1pm EST tmw.

Edited by Social_Darwin

~Day 1: Pause Without Cause~

Day One was reason for mixed emotion. Some were exictied for the long weekend and a chance to unwind and recharge. Others were preparing for vacations or celebrating birthdays. One man was just waiting for his chance to join the game. But two players sat in eager anticipation for the weekend to end to finally discover what fate held in store; Eeeeep and Limeliam.

With Peter working the nets furiously to rouse support for his lynch candidate and the Hive Queen's drone impersonating another to change a vote, anything was possible.

The Host sat as his desk, counted the votes, made the changes, and counted them again. Slightly vexed, the Host walked to the center of town, called the people to order and announced:

There has been...A TIE. No one will be lynched on Day 1.

Roster

1. Kat

2. Crazypainter

3. Jarze

4. Reaymond

5. Someguy

6. Lost in space

7. Izzy

8. Grey Cells

9. Clozobozo

10. Limey

11. Magic_luver

12. Underground_Dan - (Replacing Derrai)

13. Eeeeep

14. Randro

Please welcome Underground_Dan as Derrai's replacement.

Not sure if that was good or how it happened - are we guessing each other on vote manipulation and balanced by the goodies or the baddies???

I'm a bit confused, and watching my back as best I can.

So basically we wait to see what the virus did - and to who .. ohOH!!

Can the save save against a virus? - must do surely

1. Kat -voting for Reaymond

2. Crazypainter Voting for Clozobozo

3. Jarze - Voting for Eeeeep

4. Reaymond voting for Izzy

5. Someguy - Voting for Eeeeep

6. Lost in space - Izzy

7. Izzy - voting for Eeeeep

8. Grey Cells - voting for limey

9. Clozobozo - voting for limey

10. Limey voting for Eeeeep

11. Magic_luver - KIDNAPPED

12. Derrai - KIDNAPPED

13. Eeeeep - voting for Kat

14.) Randro- voting for limey

Alright, given that this was the roster, there was quite clearly some vote manipulation happening. I can't think of a good reason for the baddies to NOT use their vote manipulation ability, unless it would have resulted in one of theirs getting lynched, which may shine some bad light on Limey. However, if that were the case, I can't come up with a good reason for the baddies not to pile votes onto Eeeeep. That would've made it impossible for Limey to die, in the event that Peter and Graff both decided to make use of their day abilities. However, with just a baddie vote manipulation, then there was no way for someone not to die (unless they forced a tie for whatever reason). So, I think the rest of us can take a look at these votes and pull out some hints as to who Peter and/or Graff are.

Ok this is weird...

It could be that limey is good and Eeeeep is bad, so the drone #3 decided to manipulate one of the voters to vote for limey in order to make it a tie.

OR

It could be that Eeeeep is a goodie and someone decided to vote x2 or x3 in order to tie this one up.

SD is the x2 or x3 vote manipulation (goodie) a night or day action?

Let's see what the night brings... Although I'm inclined to believe that Eeeeeep is bad... :dry:

JarZe,

You asked and I answered that question already (on page 3). Please pay closer attention.

My inbox is operating at 62% capacity. It is nowhere near full. I am not sure why people are having problems messaging me. I provided my email address already to you all if you need to get in touch with me and the PMs aren't working properly. For you convenience, again it's ERNOBUKY@GMAIL.COM

My inbox is operating at 62% capacity. It is nowhere near full. I am not sure why people are having problems messaging me.

Archive some messages?

off to see ... Transformers - robots in disguise!

We need a target for Ender to get us ahead, I think there is a message for Ender a little way back, but I don't want to paint a target on our info person

Im inclined to believe that Eeep is bad, and the baddies manipulated the vote against limey in the hope of saving their companion... its the most logical conclusion I can pull out of that.

I cant see how anyone with vote manipulation would know already that Eeep was good and want to save him, so it seems that he has inside friends to help save him. I would suggest a spy tonight ;)

Im inclined to believe that Eeep is bad, and the baddies manipulated the vote against limey in the hope of saving their companion... its the most logical conclusion I can pull out of that.

I cant see how anyone with vote manipulation would know already that Eeep was good and want to save him, so it seems that he has inside friends to help save him. I would suggest a spy tonight ;)

It could either be that or a goodie like Peter who wanted nobody to die on day 1.

It could either be that or a goodie like Peter who wanted nobody to die on day 1.

Or the third option, which is a goodie like Peter or Graff that didn't want to die on day 1. However, like I said, there's really no reason that the baddies wouldn't have used their manipulation last night.