BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

pairs/pears

Nope. Keep trying ;)

How about rigourous Mrs P?

Hey there SoDapper, welcome to the Den! That is not the answer, and thanks for guessing. Next time, when you guess, can you please use a spoiler? It makes it more fun for everyone, so they can guess without seeing other people's guesses. When you are in the reply, the spoiler box is on the left hand side, under all of the smiley faces. Thanks, and again Welcome!

Nope. Keep trying ;)

Hey there SoDapper, welcome to the Den! That is not the answer, and thanks for guessing. Next time, when you guess, can you please use a spoiler? It makes it more fun for everyone, so they can guess without seeing other people's guesses. When you are in the reply, the spoiler box is on the left hand side, under all of the smiley faces. Thanks, and again Welcome!

I do apologise Mrs P, I did try to but my insert spoiler was not functioning :huh: but being new I was eager to get a word in, thanks for your time.

I do apologise Mrs P, I did try to but my insert spoiler was not functioning :huh: but being new I was eager to get a word in, thanks for your time.

ooh....my spoiler doesn't work either....

all codes are available.......check the BB Code Help button below the message entry box........i got all codes there.....!!! :D

Of course, no worries. If it's not working, you could PM me your guess. Or ask EDM, her spoilers don't work, but she has a little trick to make them work I hear.

Edit: Ooh, I am too late. I see EDM already helped.

Edited by MrsP

ooh....my spoiler doesn't work either....

all codes are available.......check the BB Code Help button below the message entry box........i got all codes there.....!!! :D

Thanks for your help guys, i think I've sussed it, can I just use this oppotunity to say Yes I am new but as i've read through past posts I think that yours and Mrs P's riddles have been nothing short of mavellous and well done to the both of you, keep up the good work.

Thanks for your help guys, i think I've sussed it, can I just use this oppotunity to say Yes I am new but as i've read through past posts I think that yours and Mrs P's riddles have been nothing short of mavellous and well done to the both of you, keep up the good work.

:blush::) thanks..........i keep saying that about MrsP........ :D

Sorry EDM, didn't see that first post way back. Slipped right past me. But no, it is not right. There is nothing right so far. Good guesses though. And thanks to everyone for all the kind words about my riddles, you are all too kind. Juskiknback, I would love to know how you came up with your answer, though wrong, I find it very interesting.