BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ocean 11 Mafia

Just in case I cannot be saved by the Starfish from being blocked:

Shrimp: Can you please follow SD tonight?

Octopus: If you get the spying action, spy on CP.

If woon answers that I can be saved from the block, change your target Shrimp, anyone other than me, SD and yourself. At least, SD and CP will be cleared. But I think at least 1 of them is a baddie, just guessing. I could be wrong.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! Alright GC, nice work, glad we got that cleared up. Not that you should take my word at face value, but I'm definietly good. Woon's answer about the jellyfish blocking himself casts unnecessary doubt on me. I certainly did not block myself on Night 1, but rather was targeted by SG and his goons.

If its a choice between only the two of us, then obviously CP is a baddie. But I'm not sure it's a simple as that. I welcome any investigation that will help clear my name. I suggest one of the spy roles investigate rather than the Shrimp because my target is going to be a perceived goodie and I don't want there to be any confusion. Remember GC, I posted before N1 that I've got my eye' on you. I'd hate to be indicted over a case of mistaken identity. ;)

A couple more right moves and we got this in the bag, be smart guys!

Grey Cells, way to go capt! If anyone wants to spy on me, go for it. We have a couple of roles that can do that. I hope they organize and dont all go after me.

Yes, GC I am a goodie. *trying to think of how I can prove it* I cant w/o outing myself. I could make subtle hints but no one seems to get them when I have done it in the past.

ie nobody listens to turtle, man. <<odd north shore reference. I suppose that is why I like this game..all about problem solving. Gets my brain working.

OK just saw SD's post..well if you are good then we both are good. Cuz I am not a baddie!

IF I was a baddie I would have to be the jellyfish cuz the stingray got me the first night. But the seahorse knew I was good and saved me!

That would have been super stupid for the baddies to have killed one of their own. No way they could have saved me. And that is too much

to be done in a short game like this.

Nope, IF SD or CP is bad.. it has to be SD!

Edited by crazypainter

And who was targeted by the Sting Ray last night? If you come out, you will be cleared from being a baddie and Seahorse can protect you tonight.

The only players that can save me tonight would be the octopus or the seastar. The Seahorse cant help me two nights in a row. Boo hoo.

But I dont know why they'd want to go after me. Is seasoned seafood on the menu tonight or something?

GC - good eye on the voting changes. Those two did change their votes kinda quick. I'm not pointing fingers just yet, but Derrai and Limey are on my radar for potential baddies. Since it's only Day 1, I'm not sure what you mean by "voting for SG from the beginning" as a means to rule out option #2. It's still a very real possibility, though it is one that's less likely. We'll see. Right now my vote stays with Limey til we hear more.

Well I followed GC's advice and voted for SG..and he was the shark. GC also said that either SD or I were bad. I am good. I think SD is trying to cover some tracks and get all our radar off him and onto other players..Derrai and Lime..as shown above.

So, if any of those three are killed tonight we will have more pieces of the puzzle put together.

Woon: if any of the baddies are killed or lynched, are the roles revealed?

Lol and likewise, I'm not saying CP is bad, I'm just saying I'm not and if one of us has to be, it's her. What a wonderful game we play, us puppets on the stage.

Like I said and CP agrees, investigate us both then. But like she said, do it right so that we don't waste actions. If it's the shrimp, I can already tell you I am targeting someone I think is good - I've said this twice now, I think my point should be clear. If it's a spy role, then I will be absolved of any wrongdoing. GC, wanna lead the way on this?

Edit: There are still quite a few 'quiet' players out there we need to hear from as well. You may want to consider investigating a few of them as well. My actions will come out in the wash, but we know NOTHING about half or more of the players still alive.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Lol and likewise, I'm not saying CP is bad, I'm just saying I'm not and if one of us has to be, it's her. What a wonderful game we play, us puppets on the stage.

Like I said and CP agrees, investigate us both then. But like she said, do it right so that we don't waste actions. If it's the shrimp, I can already tell you I am targeting someone I think is good - I've said this twice now, I think my point should be clear. If it's a spy role, then I will be absolved of any wrongdoing. GC, wanna lead the way on this?

Edit: There are still quite a few 'quiet' players out there we need to hear from as well. You may want to consider investigating a few of them as well. My actions will come out in the wash, but we know NOTHING about half or more of the players still alive.

Quite true quite true. The quiet players are making me grumpy. :angry: But I am aware there are times that I have not been around...

So I have sent my action in for Woon to continue our adventure. I hope you all have as well.

Then SD we are comrades in arms? Cuz I know I am a good little fishy. I keep thinking about Little Mermaid by Disney...damn soundtrack stuck in head.

Oh, and any saving roles...so good to have you visit last night...I was not aware my life was in danger. But if you have a free moment..

swim or crawl on by. I'd really love the company! Do I have some insane stories to tell....

edit..fish stories...

Edited by crazypainter

CP - consider us comrades in fins. I think we share a similar 'school' of thought.

Personally, I'd like to see our grey dolphin friend visit one of the more quiet fishies and the shrimp can tag along with me if s/he likes. At least that way, in the later lynches when we start going after random people to defend themselves, we will have 'more than one voice' on the subject. Just my opinion. And octo-fin, I really wish I knew what you rolled because we could use a couple of your talents in a couple ways to really help our cause. *sigh* just hope you got somethin good.

Haha, that's too funny. It wasn't 36 hours ago I was telling someone in a PM for Ender's Game about your intuition and how I was glad to have skilled vets back in my games. Now, a short while later, your intuition has gone off (you call it ESP) and out pop two names in a game with two baddies left. :) If I were a baddie, I'd be worried... GET 'EM CP!! lulz

Haha, that's too funny. It wasn't 36 hours ago I was telling someone in a PM for Ender's Game about your intuition and how I was glad to have skilled vets back in my games. Now, a short while later, your intuition has gone off (you call it ESP) and out pop two names in a game with two baddies left. :) If I were a baddie, I'd be worried... GET 'EM CP!! lulz

So I guess you're worried :lol:

Sorry, I said I would be gone. I'm back now.

I'm glad we got the Shark, it made the game just a bit easier.

Now all we have to worry about is the Stingray, the Jellyfish can't really do too much now.

I'll be sending in my PM in just a sec.

well I usually referred to it as spidey sense. But ESP rhymes with under the sea, so that is good for me. And no matter what happens to me tonight, at least I know I am in your thoughts SD. Or at least the topic of BTSC...

Limey, glad to hear from you. Have you conferred with your last remaining BTSC buddy? What have you two decided on, pray tell. ;)

No, because I don't have a BTSC partner in this mafia I'm innocent alright all your strategy is wrong okay!!!! :mad: :mad: [/rant]

Guys, please rethink this strategy I don't want us innocents to lose -_-

well limey the post should be up soon..right? Then some more questions will be answered....

like who survives....and a clearer vision of who to lynch.

efit:

SD, would that be me? Are we having cocktails or something? Should I prepare some rumaki?

Edited by crazypainter

Ocean 11 - Night 2

The shrimp quietly stuck itself at the back of its target! "Done! Hope I stick to the right creatures!"

Limey quickly ran back to his secret place. "I shall not let other see where’s the place I transform myself to the sea creature!"

But Limey movement suddenly halted when his left leg was clamped by something. He looked down, it was the Giant Shell.

"Hey, you clampled the wrong guy! I……" Before Limey could finish his statement, the Giant Shell grew bigger until it had whole Limey inside it.

Limey then saw a line of words at the inner layer of the shell, "Don't worry Limey, you will be saved tonight!"

GC stayed at home to watch his favorite cricket match. Suddenly he heard his door was knocked. He stood up from his sofa, walked to the door and opened, found no one outside.

GC walked back to his sofa and sat. After that, he did nothing whole night. Something whitish moved from the sofa and jumped back to the sea through the bamboo flooring.

Stingray, again made another low profile swimming skill, reached its target and stung.

Job done!

"Oh my, I better not go for swimming at night again! It took me whole night floated like a dead wood on the water last night!" Social Darwin immediately shut his door and hid himself inside the room

"Wait, where's the odd sound coming from? The floor?" SD then lied on the bamboo floor in order to check the noise more clearly. He could heard very clear but not for long. A sharp object, with series of small teeth, was poked through the bamboo flooring and his chest. Blood stain was widening on the floor.

The sun rose. Everyone was shocked when noticed Social Darwin was killed in his room.

Host: Woon (the seagull)

1. Clozo

2. Limey

3. Gmaster479

4. SG – dead lynched, found to be Shark

5. Kat – killed by Shark

6. Social Darwin – killed by Swordfish

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC

11. Marioman9