BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ocean 11 Mafia

Ocean 11

Somewhere at the Pacific Ocean, there is a secretive island, called Kara-karu Island. Houses were built high so the base was not landed on the ground. This is because the sea water level is higher than the island and gets flooded up to the waist-height every night. The residents, who stays at Kara-Karu, generation after generation have mysterious power in their blood, make them has no difficulty to stay there.

In daylight, they will live as normal human but at the night time, when the water level is up, they can either remain as human form or turn themselves into another creatures which suitable of living in the sea water. They can only turn to 1 form of sea creatures where their family origin.

A virus outbreak occurred years ago and makes the Kara-Karu only left 11 resident left. They are all from different family. No one knows which family others are from except themselves. Well, but the villain groups know each other.

The villains are working out something to get rid of other goodies so they can dominate the island and propagate the next generation.

So are the goodies. But they know the baddies won’t let them achieve their dream so easy. So, all the 12 residents agree on voting to eliminate 1 resident every morning. Every morning the seagull will lead the residents to the Spring of Truth, where is the highest place at Kara-karu Island. Resident who win majority vote will be thrown into the spring water for his/her role revealed and then killed.

Below are the roles:

Villain: Win if all creatures except Villains died. Know each other and have BTSC.

Shark: Choose a target to kill every night.

Jelly Fish: Use its tentacles to attack a player and make him/her numb. The player cannot carry out his/her action that night.

Stingray: Every night, choose a target and inject the poison into his/her body secretly (means it won’t be shown in the post), if the night or the consecutive night the seahorse not detoxify the player, the player will be killed.

Goodies: Win if all Villains are killed.

Swordfish: As a hero warrior among the good sea creatures, every night he chooses a target to kill for the goodies.

Dolphin: The most intelligent sea creatures, every night, choose a target to read the portion of his/her ID.

Starfish: A sea creatures that will regenerate part of the body it lost. Will save the creature, but not the same player in consecutive night, who was targeted by shark or swordfish. Can only save himself once.

Seahorse: A creatures believe to have the effect of curing. Will save the creature, but not in same player in consecutive night, that was targeted by Stingray and detoxify the poison in his body. Can only detoxify himself once.

Giant Shell: Prison one player by locking him inside his clamps at night time. If the player was targeted by other he/she will be safe from the targeted action. Disadvantage? Not able to vote on the next day.

Clownfish: Like to swim in group and hide among the corals, sometime you will be confused how many of them. Their vote is count as 2

Shrimp: Being a very little creatures and like to attach to some other creatures, Shrimp able to target a player to see whom the player visit that night, but not able to know what action the player takes.

Octopus: Being a creature that has 8 tentacles, Octopus can perform many tasks. Every night, I will throw a 8-face dice to see what function octopus can play: if

1, 4, 8: Killing role

2, 7: Saving (starfish) role

3: Detoxifying (seahorse) role

5: Dolphin role and read the portion of 1 ID

6: Giant Shell role and prison 1 player

Rules:

1. No PM among members unless those who have BTSC

2. Day voting / night action need to completed in 24 hours. I will then take another 8 hours to write to story / outcome.

3. If the vote is tied, then both will be saved once but player who involve in the tied votes twice will be lynched.

4. Inactive only allowed once. The next inactiveness will make you gain 1 vote from nowhere to lynch you.

5. Player who was killed only allowed 2 post and in grey color. You can’t reveal your role!

6. Don’t be rude to other players and especially to the host. :)

Other rules are as per other Mafia game. You should know the drill:

Host: Woon (the seagull)

Edited by woon

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Clozo

Hopefully your right and its a short one cause i'm stacking up the mafia's :blush:

(mind you the others are not till end of july and such)

:P

Hopefully your right and its a short one cause i'm stacking up the mafia's :blush:

(mind you the others are not till end of july and such)

:P

Immediately if we get the 11 places filled, we will start.

1.Clozo

2. Limey

3. GMaster479

4. SG

5. Kat

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC

11. Marioman9

I guess I can cap it off :)

Sweet, let's get this show on the road. If it's as short and sweet as I hope, then we can jump right into Ender's Game right after this one.

Great back to back mafias :D

Works for me, no point in creating a whole bunch of superfluous threads. I'm confirmed!

Let's do this Kara-Karu goodies! The Don Shark is going down... (think Shark's Tale w/ Will Smith) :)

Intro, before Night 1

The sun was setting. Seagull flew one more round to see how well the 11 residents in Kara-karu Island doing.

Some were singing in front of their house with joy. Some start making some defending shield around their houses.

Seagull then flew back to where he lived. Sun set, sea water was raising up. Kara-karu Island entered to another view.

1. Clozo

2. Limey

3. Gmaster479

4. SG

5. Kat

6. Social Darwin

7. Abhisk

8. Crazypainter

9. Derrai

10. GC

11. Marioman9

Sending your PM now!

Don't worry GC, I've got my eye on you ;)

I'll try to keep this from being HSM where a bunch of the seasoned Mafia players were eliminated first.

edit: PM Sent

Edited by Social_Darwin