BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Still Hold On

plainglazed

Question

• Answers 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i'm so confused... :wacko: (that can only mean one thing......)

GREAT RIDDLE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

addiction....? or allergy...????
one of those has to do with why the prevention part might make you itch. to me this line is the least consequential of the riddle though so would suggest not dwelling too much on it.

one of those has to do with why the prevention part might make you itch. to me this line is the least consequential of the riddle though so would suggest not dwelling too much on it.

why did u tell me that!!!! u just made it easy for me to ignore that line!!!! ;)

Uhhhhhhhhhh... don't read this unless you've past puberty.

I really doubt this is it, and I don't really want to go here, but... heck, I gotta guess it.

Semen?

From your own devices - check

Sticky - check

Life's a stitch - sex is the link between two persons that will lead to life

Twitch, calm is nigh - calm after ejaculation

Prevention, itch - something about condoms or STDs

Really, really sorry for that, if it's not the answer, which it isn't, so sorry

My yogurt answer was way better...

Edited by DarthNoob

Uhhhhhhhhhh... don't read this unless you've past puberty.

I really doubt this is it, and I don't really want to go here, but... heck, I gotta guess it.

Semen?

From your own devices - check

Sticky - check

Life's a stitch - sex is the link between two persons that will lead to life

Twitch, calm is nigh - calm after ejaculation

Prevention, itch - something about condoms or STDs

Really, really sorry for that, if it's not the answer, which it isn't, so sorry

My yogurt answer was way better...

Dont be sorry, it does appear to fit. Ha! Was hoping it didnt go with the title. HaHa. Sorry, not it, but know what it's like when you got something on your mind. Sometimes you just gotta get it out.

Static Electricity?

I accept this answer as correct. Excellent deduction Wilson! Dont know if you are an expat or not but there is a more specific term common stateside. And for those who know me, I have always included a little play on words into my what am I's. This riddle is no exception other than the fact that, in most every instance, the play on words may have helped or actually produced the answer. Care to solve the puzzle within the riddle? Find the POW. Hint: it is not the kinda punny charade of a title.

I accept this answer as correct. Excellent deduction Wilson! Dont know if you are an expat or not but there is a more specific term common stateside. And for those who know me, I have always included a little play on words into my what am I's. This riddle is no exception other than the fact that, in most every instance, the play on words may have helped or actually produced the answer. Care to solve the puzzle within the riddle? Find the POW. Hint: it is not the kinda punny charade of a title.

I'll take a crack at the POW.. is it static cling, still hold on, like a sock stuck to your pant leg?

From your own devices which = dryer creates static cling in your laundry

...create us why

Stick together what's the hitch = if you don't use a dryer sheet, your clothes stick together

...don't reply

Sense of humor, life's a stitch = clothing is stitched?

...oh so dry

Even as it can twitch = once you shake it out, clothes don't tend to still stick together

...calm is nigh

Prevention might make you itch = some people have allergies to dryer sheets and can't use them.

...what am I

I think I went the right way with this... BTW, brilliant riddle! The velcro thing makes sense now...