10) crazypainter voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Kat

12) Marth - Voting for Slick

13) GC voting for SG

14) JS

Fixed roster

Not quite Limey..you changed SG's vote from Woon to your sis Kat

edit

sorry if I missed the part where someone asked you to do that...and there was another mess up too.

Ok sorry SG. I knew there had to be something..but why did Lime do it?

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

3) Scsw - DEAD Killed by: Prisoners

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk - voting for Kat

7) GMaster479 -

8) underground_dan voting for woon

9) woon voting for rainthinker

10) crazypainter - voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

last roster vote on the current thread..

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

7) GMaster479 -

10) crazypainter - voting for Limey

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

last roster vote on the current thread..

I had thought the day had ended already. Okay, I'm not liking my odds right now...honest to Starclan *I'm atheist xD* I am not a baddie, though from what Someguy is hinting he's a bit more important than me. However if he goes in the coin toss, I'll do my best to take over, but the odds aren't very good for me...that is if I'm understanding what Someguy is hinting x.x

<(^-^)>

Edit: Clarify: I won't vote for Someguy...I have a feeling that would be VERY bad x.x

Edited by Kathleen

Day 1: Scared of heights, and for good reason.

A wide mob surrounded one point. In the middle, scsw lie with a pool of blood around his head.

“He killed him!” “I saw her down here last night!” “I heard the gunshot” :it couldn’t have been me, I was in bed before 11!” the scared mob of people Yelled. As blame was tossed around, two people seemed to get majority of it. The mass amount of people that seemed more like a mob with pitch forks slowly started to come to some crazed reason that the passengers Kat and SomeGuy were the ones behind it all.

The 2000 passengers started to watch as some of the others started to drag SomeGuy and Kat up the stairs.

“I am innocent! I may have had criminal offences in the past, but I really have changed” screamed kat. Tears started to fall down her checks. Next to her, SomeGuy attempted to reason with the maddened people. “Listen, I know that seeing a dead person can mess with your head, but is this really the best way to go about it? A mad lynching with no reason?”

The people who were dragging Kat made a cry as she broke free long enough to escape. Hitting the ground, she got up and started running. Unfortunately for her, the mob was able to get organized to start chasing after her. Kat looked back at her attackers, but in the same moment, she lost sight of the soft serve ice cream machine. Crashing into it, the mob swarmed around her and picked her up over her head.

Continuing up to the 13th deck, they caught up with Someguy. Someguy was being positioned over the rail, but his feet and arms were grabbing the bars, slowing the horrible process of killing. By the time Kat was almost over, Someguy was only avoiding a horrible death by hanging on to the railing.

Suddenly a scream echoed through the halls as Kat was thrown over. Her shirt caught on a flag, than was ripped off as her body mass pulled though the fabric. People watched, some justified, some horrified.

SomeGuy was still in the process when a gunshot was fired out of the blue. The people closest to the railing ducked and hit the floor. Luckily, the mysterious gunshot didn’t hurt anybody, but did give the time for SomeGuy to climb up the railing and escape into the hallway. as half of the mob went chasing Someguy, the rest lowered down to retrieve the shirt that was caught on the flag. one of the men realized what it was. The angry mob was too crazed to realized what uniform she was wearing. The uniform of the room cleaners...

Host: Mekal

Co-host: Brandonb

Ship Manifest:

1) Kat - DEAD Lynched, Found to be: Room Cleaner

2) Akaslickster

3) Scsw - DEAD Killed by Prisoners

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

7) GMaster479

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter

11) SG

12) Marth

13) GC

14) JS

NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN. sorry kat. It sucks to die early on. :(

Edited by Mekal

X.x I hope I had another shirt under that one...ah well, I'm not the most important of goodies, so it's all good ;) I tried right? Good luck y'all, I was really looking forward to this...*stuffs face with ghost popcorn*

<(^-^)>

GC you didn't add your vote ;)

1) Kat - voting for Someguy

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for RainThinker

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

7) GMaster479 voting for crazypainter

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

50% random vote 50% gut feeling

Edit: mARTHGchanged color

Wait a minute, kiddo. I'm a goodie and I think you are trying to do away with my a**. STOP FEELING!!!! Edited by akaslickster

Mekal brandonB would you please post the final roster that was used?

Thank you ever so much ^_^

Doh Kat..sorry you had to go! Ay least it was your work uniform and not your fav t shirt.

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much to moderate this in-game, I have mainly resolved to just answer questions and help clarify rules. Apparently some very key info that was supposed to be included in the posts was withheld. You have my sincerest apologies for not pre-screening the posts before they went up.

I am not sure what Mekal used as the final roster, as I am not being consulted nor CC'd by him (nor many of the players) on the events and actions that have been occurring. But he has some explaining to do that is best left to him, since I am being left out of the loop.

Again, you have my sincerest apologies and I hope this will be resolved quickly and with minimal problems.

BTW, for clarification, SomeGuy was saved via the Framer's ability

and for CP, this was the final roster i used.

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

7) GMaster479 -

10) crazypainter - voting for Limey

11) SG - voting for Kat