BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia III

Mekal

Kat, I didnt get the MM reference. Now I have gotten it. The light is on! But I am keeping my vote as it is.

I am tempted to vote for someone who hasnt raised their head here....just to get them in the conversation.......

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight clarification: I am not 100% sure about JS. He could only be only 1 baddie role if he's a baddie. His chances of being a baddie are low, that's why I said we shouldn't lynch him.

Ahhhh...gotcha B)) We'll keep that in mind for later, but for now, let's hope the odds are with us :3 I feel like I'm flip flopping too much...we're getting some good info out of it, but it's not my usual style x.x Maybe I'll withold for now...

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

3) Scsw - DEAD Killed by: Prisoners

4) Limey voting for RainThinker

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk - voting for Kat

7) GMaster479 - voting for crazypainter

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter - voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Woon

12) Marth - Voting for Slick

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

<(^-^)>

Edit: I'm off for a bit...be back in an hour or two :3 At least before the end of the day

Edited by Kathleen

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

Alright, sorry Kat. I don't want to die, and I figure you won't mind talking either, after pushing me to. Who knows? Maybe we'll get far enough to actually lynch a baddie today.

And I know very little about roles, I'm trying to read into posts and intentions. For instance: Woon saying that he knows for certain that abhisk is a goodie. O_o. Kinda narrows things down, y'know?

Ahhhh...gotcha B)) We'll keep that in mind for later, but for now, let's hope the odds are with us :3 I feel like I'm flip flopping too much...we're getting some good info out of it, but it's not my usual style x.x Maybe I'll withold for now...

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

<(^-^)>

Edit: I'm off for a bit...be back in an hour or two :3 At least before the end of the day

So are you a flip flopper or a decider?? B))

I worried about changing my vote too much as well. SO I will sit back and read and then cast the vote later...

Looking at the discussion, I think there is a lot of good discussion, but not anything concrete. I don't want to vote for any of the active people here, so I'll withhold my vote as well but I do promise to be on to put my vote out there for someone either suspicious or inactive before the day ends

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

7) GMaster479 -

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

5) RainThinker

7) GMaster479 -

8) underground_dan

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

Please check your rosters before you post them :P Fixing my vote.

Well of course I'm willing to talk :3 I can say that I did absolutely nothing last night, and that I've hinted towards my role twice already in my posts ^_^ Any questions?

<(^-^)>

Edit: My smily face didn't work Dx

Edited by Kathleen

Sorry for not getting on until now, I've my last exam tomorrow ( ^_^ ) but I've been working towards that. Question: What happens in the event of a tied lynch?

At the minute I'm torn between both SG and Kat. SG because I didn't like his defense, it made me want to vote for him more than it did make him look innocent (in my eyes). But then Kat came and posted a vote for me which was odd seeing what happened last night. Ty GC for pointing out what you did. But what has made me more suspicious of Kat is how she's been chopping and changing her vote/opinions.

Also something I noticed about Kat:

I doubt the same tactic was used twice. But that also hints to us that one or more of the players in Marvel Mafia has a higher chance of being a baddie...interesting catch there...I might have to snoop around into that *pulls up the roster for MM*

The italicised bit contradicts the rest of her statement. Also seeing how Kat was a baddie in that game I thought it was odd that she didn't pick on the connection between this and MM...

But I'm not sure enough at the minute.

Edit: I'll have a look then Kat...

Oh and Edit2: S.W.A.T!? :huh:

Edited by Joe's Student

Also something I noticed about Kat:

The italicised bit contradicts the rest of her statement. Also seeing how Kat was a baddie in that game I thought it was odd that she didn't pick on the connection between this and MM...

But I'm not sure enough at the minute.

Edit: I'll have a look then Kat...

Oh and Edit2: S.W.A.T!? :huh:

Oh yeah I was wasn't I...I'm sorry but that game I didn't really get a chance to participate in...I was going off on a week's trip to a University, and had to have Brandonb sub in for me early on...I don't even know who won to be honest xD

What do you mean by "S.W.A.T?!"

<(^-^)>

Hey, guys. MM was a diffrent game, and that shouldn't be used in stratagy for this game. so no more mention of that.

Sorry about that, didn't think of it. What about the tied lynch, what would happen?

Also, considering the abhisk thing, there's no way it could be true. Even if the baddie Secret Duo turned his back on his companion, I doubt the baddies would decide to give him to us this early. I really don't understand the point of such a message though.

At the minute I haven't been able to make my mind about whether I should vote for either SG or Kat, or someone else.

1) Kat - voting for Joe's Student

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk voting for Kat

7) GMaster479 voting for crazypainter

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Woon

13) GC voting for Kat

14) JS

I agree with CP about SG knowing to mch about roles -_-

1) Kat - voting for Joe's Student

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk voting for Kat

7) GMaster479 -

8) underground_dan

9) woon

10) crazypainter voting for SG

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC voting for SG

14) JS

Fixed roster

Edited by limeliam

Wow, a lot of discussion (over night for me in the land of Oz (it 7.30am on friday here, at least I get the weekend quicker!!)) Nothing concrete to go on for us innocents so far, unless someone got some info from a spying/saving/blocking role, which from the discussion looks unlikely. So it's Kat or SG that are taking the heat. Kat seems to be flip-flopping an awful lot (that she claims is not her normal style), so is she under pressure as she's a baddie/indy? SG's defence did seem somewhat suspicious for me, but with nothing good to go on is still don't know who to vote for...

I think I'll plump for woon, as we haven't heard from him and he was on Kat's list.

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

7) GMaster479 -

8) underground_dan voting for woon

9) woon

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

Mekal, I'm going to the US Open (golf tournament) from Friday to Monday is it possible for me too have a temporary replacement until then

Sorry about that I was very excited about this

hmm. its probably going to be either both are killed, or a coin toss... I have yet to decide...

also, The day ends in 3 hours. I still would like a vote from Woon, Rainthinker, and akaslickster...

Sorry, I though I will access to the website at midnight but who know I have been overslept after heavy work yesterday.

Putting my vote now.

I am 100% goodie this time and you will regret if you vote me.

Here's my vote.

1) Kat

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey voting for SG

5) RainThinker

7) GMaster479 -

8) underground_dan voting for woon

9) woon voting for rainthinker

11) SG - voting for Kat

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS

Mekal, I'm going to the US Open (golf tournament) from Friday to Monday is it possible for me too have a temporary replacement until then

Sorry about that I was very excited about this

ya, i will try and find a replacement... thanks for letting me know ahead of time :D

WAIT!!!! hold your horses guys and gals.. there has been some tampering with the vote sheet.

Kats vote for Joes student was changed and Lime changed SG's vote from Woon to Kat..

What the ell is going on here??

Mekal can you sort this out pls?

ps that new avatar of me is...well, its me holding a pack of peas to my head, with the cap

over to hold it in place. Yes my head still hurts!!!

Edited by crazypainter