going farther in

Spoiler for you didn't have to come this far:

now go back to were you should begin.

This one's pretty funny! :wacko:

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I was thinking of two mirrors at an angle from each other, so there's an infinite number of the same picture.

I was also thinking of those little egg people (I don't know what they're called) where there's like five slightly smaller ones inside of each other.

I feel like it's when you have a surveillance camera set up so that it's actually recording the screen on which it's viewed, so that there is a picture of the screen on the screen and a picture of that screen within etc....

I feel like it's when you have a surveillance camera set up so that it's actually recording the screen on which it's viewed, so that there is a picture of the screen on the screen and a picture of that screen within etc....

No, but keep thinking along those lines.

I was thinking of two mirrors at an angle from each other, so there's an infinite number of the same picture.

I was also thinking of those little egg people (I don't know what they're called) where there's like five slightly smaller ones inside of each other.

Also along the same lines, but no(not sure what they're called ether, but I know what you mean).

Einstein's theory (I think it was einstein) of Infinite space between two points? (You know what I'm talking about)

This one's pretty funny! :wacko:

getting smaller every time.

Spoiler for I guess that this problem:

can't just be solved with rhyme.

Spoiler for at first you think that I'm:

as big as I can be

Spoiler for but now you will start to find:

that you just can't find me.

Spoiler for digging deeper and deeper:

going farther in

Spoiler for you didn't have to come this far:

now go back to were you should begin.

Also along the same lines, but no(not sure what they're called ether, but I know what you mean).

Stacking dolls. Or Russian Nesting Dolls (My mom had some that I played with and broke as a child... Then later I found out they were really expensive)

Picture in a Picture on TV?

OR

like in Men in Black where our universe is a marble that other species play with. And their univers is a ....

Einstein's theory (I think it was einstein) of Infinite space between two points? (You know what I'm talking about)

umm...no. Einstein is the E=Mc squared guy(energy=matter times the square of the velocity of light in centimeters per second). Yes I'm a math geek-get used to it! But, ether way, no.

Edited by txmom2

umm...no. Einstein is the E=Mc squared guy(energy=matter times the square of the velocity of light in centimeters per second). Yes I'm a math geek-get used to it! But, ether way, no.

Oh, I know that that one was Einstein, but I wasn't sure if he also had this one. I know that he spoke of it, I wasn't sure who has credit for it, though. Anyway, onto guessing.

Stacking dolls. Or Russian Nesting Dolls (My mom had some that I played with and broke as a child... Then later I found out they were really expensive)

Picture in a Picture on TV?

OR

like in Men in Black where our universe is a marble that other species play with. And their univers is a ....

No, but interesting.

Was thinking alone the lines of Lotus's answer above or
half-life but the last part about returning to the beginning? How about--paradox?

Oooh! Brilliant answer. if this is it, the riddle is brilliant for it.

Was thinking alone the lines of Lotus's answer above or
half-life but the last part about returning to the beginning? How about--paradox?

Umm...no. The first guesses are closer. I'd hate it if everyone went to all this trouble thinking up all these very complicated(and very good) answers and then find out it was a really simple answer.

Isn't that always the way it is?

Again, I'd hate for everyone to go to all this trouble just to find out it was really simple.

Edited by txmom2