Now get up there and play all day,

Or to the screen, blow them away.

Edited by MrsP

• Answers 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yes, to one of those. But I hate to tell you which one, since you don't even know. Because it does fit, and it is specific. Can you figure out which one, and why?

still lost

Full Riddle!

Let us hurry to knock it down,

Hit it hard, down to the ground.

Now get up there and play all day,

Or to the screen, blow them away.

Maybe, with me, a better word is chop.

Hit it hard, until the falling stops.

Up and play, maybe it’s not the first one.

But there are more, before it’s all done.

Think about all the lines.

Sorry that I wouldn't say. I just feel like the answer I have fits so right, and there is a reason it fits. And not all of them fit. You guys are sooo close, I can feel it.

Oh, I agree. I've done this before. I want you to KNOW the answer if you get it right. Okay, so

Of Axes (since it's pretty much all that's left, since you didn't say logger was right when plainglazed said it). I have the literal axe which chops down the tree. But then, Axes as in plural for axis. But, I can't incorporate "flying away," and "Up and play." I can imagine how many "chops" you have to give to get a tree down, for your extra hint. I still don't get the play. Play like an acts, JUST got it. AXE/ACTS

Oh, I agree. I've done this before. I want you to KNOW the answer if you get it right. Okay, so
Of Axes (since it's pretty much all that's left, since you didn't say logger was right when plainglazed said it). I have the literal axe which chops down the tree. But then, Axes as in plural for axis. But, I can't incorporate "flying away," and "Up and play." I can imagine how many "chops" you have to give to get a tree down, for your extra hint. I still don't get the play. Play like an acts, JUST got it. AXE/ACTS

YAY!! Good job to lotus. And I am pretty sure there is no part about "flying away" in it.

Axe/Acts

YAY!! Good job to lotus. And I am pretty sure there is no part about "flying away" in it.

Axe/Acts

Oh! The end/title. Blow them away. I knew there were two different aspects to this phrase, but in guessing, just decided to mostly stick with one, bad idea. Hard to keep an open mind. Great riddle, not a homophone you expect, why it was so tough.

Oh! The end/title. Blow them away. I knew there were two different aspects to this phrase, but in guessing, just decided to mostly stick with one, bad idea. Hard to keep an open mind. Great riddle, not a homophone you expect, why it was so tough.

Oh yes, I thought that might be the cas with "blow them away", I was hoping for it. Hope after 11 pages of guessing people aren't disappointed, and had fun. I know I did.

First two lines axe, next two acts, next two axe, next two acts.

That's just evil man

And now "screen" makes bloody sense!

Cool riddle =)

Hah thanks. And yes, I like to be tricky.