Now get up there and play all day,

Or to the screen, blow them away.

Edited by MrsP

• Answers 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I just thought of Badminton. A Shuttlecock, but with the new clues, I'm thinking along the lines of a butcher. But, I'm having a hard time thinking of something that's equally play as well as "CHOP." Ooooh! Chopsticks. But, it's in your clues, so that can't be.

Hmm, piano. An instrument. That's a new thought to me, I need to further explore. But, I do believe by your responses, that it's more similar to a "Tree-like" answer.

Cool thought process. And you are right that I would never say the word in the riddle.

by the "tree-like" thing.

I can't say more without totally giving it away, sorry.

It is a TV series on the History Channel

Reality about loggers

I said wildly :rolleyes:

Ok, well no - since I have never heard of it. But I do hate to say, that you might be onto something, and oh so close to my answer.

I've thought of Hatchets, axes, loggers, saws, chain saws, what are other words for a logger.

Ok, well no - since I have never heard of it. But I do hate to say, that you might be onto something, and oh so close to my answer.

I've thought of Hatchets, axes, loggers, saws, chain saws, what are other words for a logger.

Yes, to one of those. But I hate to tell you which one, since you don't even know. Because it does fit, and it is specific. Can you figure out which one, and why?

Seesaw. I have been thinking along these lines for so long, but couldn't figure the "Fly away," and "Play." So, just nixed it. Silly first instincts.

Saw:

Cutting Saw

See Saw

Saw something on TV or a screen?

Pinata fits so perfectly with the new lines! -.-

Wow I just got a random thought... cow tipping? lol

The best I can think of is knocking the snow out of snowy trees (or icicles or leaves or rain droplets).

But it clearly involves cutting trees... cutting a tree to make it fall over a creek, so the kids can walk over it as a bridge, and play on it?

I don't see how axes/saws are important...

grrrrrr

hatchets and hatches...

rough fit unless I'm missing something but I can make it work :)

Please, I'm having a hard time seeing anything but one meaning for this word. How does it fit?

Please, I'm having a hard time seeing anything but one meaning for this word. How does it fit?

It doesn't really.

I was going hatchets for the tree part, hatches for the coming out and playing part. As in a bunch of young animals... Also clutches so wouldn't be the first one but definitely more to come.... eh. I said it didn't fit very well :-p.

she said yes to one of your guesses but would not say which one so i picked that one..

Sorry that I wouldn't say. I just feel like the answer I have fits so right, and there is a reason it fits. And not all of them fit. You guys are sooo close, I can feel it.