BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job guys! 5 students, 1 hooligan and 2 Queen Bees. Sorry, was traveling for the last 2 days. Couldn't participate during the day.

As far as I can see, the Hooligans are much less of a threat with the Bully gone. We now have a slightly easier task but we must not take the game lightly either. There are still 2 Queen Bees loitering about and we do not how many they have infatuated. Queen bees, beware!

Thank you darling and you are absolutely right, I'm not a threat to the Hooligans, I was accidentally acting in the favor of the Hooligans night 2 but on every other night I was only aiding Students I'm 100% positive :P

If you still decide that I should be lynched more will be revealed my friend after you find out who I am ;)

Anybody else want to claim this role. Andro, I never really trusted you. Sorry! :P I wasn't sure then and I am not sure now.

Vice-president, I think we should clear this once and for all. What do you guys say? Dan also raised suspicions about Andro earlier, so I think it's a good move for the VP to blacklist her. If she is what she claims to be(I am still not sure about your role Andro), all's good. if she is one of the queen bees and acts, we know. if she chooses not to act, then the VP will not get her role. But still we know.

So guys what do you say? And of course, the Smart Blonde should cure kat(I hope she was cured last night).

Andro, you could have just let the VP blacklist you. But for the benefit of the students, I think the VP should still blacklist you. Because I thought you came out with your role too soon. And if you were a student, you would have been careful about coming out during the night. But if you were a Queen Bee, there would be no problem whatsoever in lying about your role. I am not sure you are a Queen bee Andro, but you are becoming more and more suspicious. After all, if you are a student, what would be the harm in letting the VP blacklist you. it's not as if you are about to be lynched.

VP: Please blacklist Andro. A student wouldn't come out with her role so easily, even more so when she knows she is no danger from the action going to be taken on her.

School genius: Now that the bully is gone, you should try protecting the remaining students from the Cheerleader. You could guess that: The cheerleader distracts underground_dan (or) me, Kat and Andro. You definitely have to guess about Kat and Andro(in case she is framed or she is telling the truth).

School genius: Now that the bully is gone, you should try protecting the remaining students from the Cheerleader. You could guess that: The cheerleader distracts underground_dan (or) me, Kat and Andro. You definitely have to guess about Kat and Andro(in case she is framed or she is telling the truth).

I'm a girl GC I can't be seduced, only the male students can.

Andro, you could have just let the VP blacklist you. But for the benefit of the students, I think the VP should still blacklist you. Because I thought you came out with your role too soon. And if you were a student, you would have been careful about coming out during the night. But if you were a Queen Bee, there would be no problem whatsoever in lying about your role. I am not sure you are a Queen bee Andro, but you are becoming more and more suspicious. After all, if you are a student, what would be the harm in letting the VP blacklist you. it's not as if you are about to be lynched.

VP: Please blacklist Andro. A student wouldn't come out with her role so easily, even more so when she knows she is no danger from the action going to be taken on her.

Blacklist me whatever... but then I won't be able to protect Kat.

Last night I was protecting Kat, on night 2 I was protecting PT, the rest of the nights I was protecting the School Genius.

Blah, blah, blah... excuse me for not thinking like you! :rolleyes:

it's not as if you are about to be lynched.

I just wanna get you off my back GC so you'd leave me alone, that's why I came out with my role.

Ask Riranor about peace's role cause she was unwilling to share.

Edited by andromeda

I'm a girl GC I can't be seduced, only the male students can.

I was talking about the distraction part. The cheerleader could prevent you from curing Kat.

Blacklist me whatever... but then I won't be able to protect Kat.

Last night I was protecting Kat, on night 2 I was protecting PT, the rest of the nights I was protecting the School Genius.

Blah, blah, blah... excuse me for not thinking like you! :rolleyes:

You can still cure her, even though she blacklists you. There's o mention about the block ability in the RD's.

Sorry! You cannot be excused. You have to think like me. :P

I just wanna get you off my back GC so you'd leave me alone, that's why I came out with my role.

Ask Riranor about peace's role cause she was unwilling to share.

Firstly it was my bad! I shouldn't have started the discussion during the night time. Let's continue during the day part.

Erm, I'm kinda inclined to believe Andro, but I'll do it just to settle this...

<(^-^)>

Sorry Kat, I'll probably be blocked tonight, thank GC for bugging me during the night time!

Seriously man, if you are a Student you don't start those kinds of discussions during the night, and you already asked me that during the day so I really don't get it??

Sorry Kat, I'll probably be blocked tonight, thank GC for bugging me during the night time!

Seriously man, if you are a Student you don't start those kinds of discussions during the night, and you already asked me that during the day so I really don't get it??

But CPB, I don't see how you can be blocked. If Kat blacklists you, she only knows your role. She doesn't block you. In addition, the School genius can predict that the Cheerleader will target you. So sorry, I don't see how you can be blocked.

And I didn't start with the intention of beginning a discussion. I just asked Kat to blacklist you, which doesn't harm neither Kat or you. Unless you were a baddie, you shouldn't have any objection to being blacklisted. So what's the problem?

Kat, blacklist CPB! I assure you that you will not be infatuated, if CPB is the Blonde. No, please CPB! Don't lash out at me. :P There's no harm in doing this, you must see this.

And let's stop the discussion. I have given you my answers and it's really late here. Good night.:snore:

But CPB, I don't see how you can be blocked. If Kat blacklists you, she only knows your role. She doesn't block you. In addition, the School genius can predict that the Cheerleader will target you. So sorry, I don't see how you can be blocked.

And I didn't start with the intention of beginning a discussion. I just asked Kat to blacklist you, which doesn't harm neither Kat or you. Unless you were a baddie, you shouldn't have any objection to being blacklisted. So what's the problem?

Kat, blacklist CPB! I assure you that you will not be infatuated, if CPB is the Blonde. No, please CPB! Don't lash out at me. :P There's no harm in doing this, you must see this.

And let's stop the discussion. I have given you my answers and it's really late here. Good night.:snore:

Oh yeah... School Genius can predict... I better tell my partner! :wacko:

Oh yeah... School Genius can predict... I better tell my partner! :wacko:

I haven't had the time (you know why) to read this mafia carefully, sorry guys!

No problem GREY CELLS :dry:

I must see what?? :huh:

Are you giving me an attitude here? :dry:

I say when it's the end of the discussion... It's THE END of the discussion! There! I said it! :P

You guys B)) Looks like we got goodie vs goodie action going on. Can the School genius vouch for Andro? Plus School Genius I don't need protection from the queen bees so you should try and protect others whom you believe to be male roles.

Info for later (after the night has ended)

From voitng patterns (or lack of them) the rich kid can be one of Riranor, Kat or GC. I believe GC and Kat to be good, leaving a candidate for Rich Kid.

It means Clozo, Eeeep and Abhisk fight it out for the reamining student role (2 of them being bees!!) Call it a hunch but I think it may be Abhisk, but not being a betting man I wouldn't put a cent on it! It hopefully will be a day of active discussion!

Night 8: Very busy night

High School was getting crazy, so much so that everyone was trying to finally win the School over before Mid-Terms came around tonight. The head cheerleader had found another student to target tonight and was ready to make sure that nothing stood in her way of finishing the infatuations of the males. As she neared her target, the school genius stopped her.

"Sorry H.C, but there is no way you're doing anything to Andromeda tonight. You haven't even infatuated me yet so don't bother trying to get me out of your way."

The Head Cheerleader was mad and wanted to take out the weak and annoying nerd, but just that second a teacher walked by and forced her back to class. She was done for the night.

Meanwhile, the Rich Kid was all alone. With his friends suspended he had only one person to turn to to ensure that he and the rest of the Hooligans could rule the school. That person...was Daddy.

The Rich Kid stayed quiet throughout the proceedings before, happily willing to let the others have their fun, but now he knew it was up to him. He ran up to Mr. Rich, his father and said in an irritating whiny voice

"Daddy!" "Underground_Dan isn't wearing a school uniform!" "His clothing is atrocious and I can't stand it!" "Daddy you have to suspend him!"

Without hesitation underground_dan was called to the office and was suspended without any knowledge of why.

END

PMs will be going out shortly

Class Roster

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Riranor

4. underground_dan - suspended by the Hooligans

5. Limey- lynched and found to be the [Class President]

6. RPGBully- suspended by the Hooligans

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock - lynched and found to be the [Vandal]

11. Kathleen

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - suspended by the Hooligans

15. RainThinker - lynched and found to be [Queen Bee]

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [snitch]

17. Magic - lynched and found to be the [school Bully]

18. JS - suspended by the Hooligans

19. GC

Day 8 ends in 24 hours.

I haven't really heard much from Eeeeep, so I'll put some pressure there.

Class Roster

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk voting for Eeeeep

3. Riranor

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

19. GC

Edited by abhisk

Class Roster

1. Clozobozo - voting for Abhisk

2. Abhisk voting for Eeeeep

3. Riranor

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

19. GC

We never heard your defence and as underground dan stated you are most likely a non-student and you still didn't defend yourself... I find it suspicous and like your trying to fly under the raider, but I'm not going to let you. :P

Guys, I am 90% sure that Eeeep is one of the 2 remaining queen bees. I can assure you that voting for Eeeep will not harm the students. Eeeep got anything to say about that? Any roles you would like to take?

Class Roster

1. Clozobozo - voting for Abhisk

2. Abhisk - voting for Eeeeep

3. Riranor

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen