BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, sorry Kat, missed your post about your role....

If you really must know my role, here's a clue:

I discovered SD's role on Night 3.

Guess it yet?

From this I must deduce that RT is not innocent, therefore we need a clear majority of votes to off RT.

Edited by underground_dan

Night 3:Some Answers found, but more questions on the test

The Music Suite was usually very quiet at the beginning of the school day, but this morning it was up bright and early, and JS wanted to know what was going on. He went in and was greeted by the band.

"Hey JS, the Drum major says we get to follow you around today to make sure nothing bad happens to you by playing really loud in the ears of whoever wants to harm you."

"Sweet, a fanfare! Thank the DM for me, because I think I need the protection"

W3R3 3NJ0y1n' 73H 5H0W lulz was painted in the toilet stall in the Boy's Bathroom the next day

The Hooligans knew who they wanted to target, but also knew that JS would be on the defensive, so they took action against another student they knew couldn't protect himself. Phaze was unnaware that the Hooligans were targeting him. He figured JS would be the next one to go, so he went to class confident he was helping the school get back to normal.

The Vandal was able to take advantage of this. From the other classroom, The Vandal saw phaze leaving the classroom and quickly asked the teacher to do the same. He followed Phaze to the door of the guys bathroom and although he could go in, decided to not go near his own artwork. So what did he do?

"Ahhhhhhh! He sprayed me! He sprayed me!"

Mr Rich, being unaware of the graffiti in the bathroom (though everyone else had seen), and seeing a helpless student lying on the floor with his face covered with purple paint, he knew he had to be close to the culprit. Just before Mr. Rich could bust in to the bathroom, Phaze comes out, with wet paint on him.

"You are the one who has been doing the graffiting!" bellowed Mr. Rich

"No I swear! I just touched the paint and couldn't wash it off because there's no water in..."

"That's enough! I don't want to hear your excuses. You are suspended indefintely now go!"

Phaze, knowing there was no arguing with the clueless principal, left covered in paint.

Social Darwin was in a good mood today. He had big plans for the day and was ready to make things better for the school today, but the bully didn't want anything to do with that. He snuck in behind SD as he was trying to find the band, hoping they would help him out today, but they weren't there, and the bully was. Pummeling him to the ground, the bully stopped SD for the night, this time locking him in the Janitor's Closet instead of a locker because his lock was broken by GC when he got out for the next day.

After sending that helpless student to the nurse, the Principal let out those who were stuck in detention with a "I hope you learned your lesson" speech.

END

Also, in a quick note, LABU is out of the game so any replacement for her would be appreciated.

School Administrators: Gmaster479 & scsw

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout- Needs a replacement

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Day 3 ends in 24 hours

Night 3 post for y'all

From this I must deduce that RT is the bully, therefore we need a clear majority of votes to off him.

Just a question, how exactly did you come to this conclusion? The bully doesn't have a spy ability, so this must be a guess....

The only Student roles that could have found out SD's role on n3 are AO and the Vice-President

Pg 16

Exactly, and one of those roles was recently claimed by someone other than me, leaving only one role I could be. ;)

Start of the day post on pg 29:

JOE'S STUDENT FOUND TO BE ANIME OTAKU

Another valuable Student gone left the students in dire need for a hooligan lynch. In the discussion, the two that were brought up were MagicLuver and Amberrock.

Magic: I'm in Canada, I couldn't be any harm to you even if I was a hooligan

Students: That also makes you less valuable if you're a student!

Just a question, how exactly did you come to this conclusion? The bully doesn't have a spy ability, so this must be a guess....

I think I jumped the gun a little bit there, but still think you are not innocent, queen bee perhaps.

1. Clozobozo - voting for RainThinker

2. Abhisk voting for Eeeep

3. Peace!- probably needs a replacement

4. underground_dan - voting for RainThinker

5. Limey- lynched and found to be the [Class President]

6. RPGBully- suspended by the Hooligans

7. Eeeeep - voting for RainThinker

10. Amberrock - lynched and found to be the [Vandal]

11. Kathleen - voting for RainThinker

13. andromeda - voting for peace

14. Social Darwin - suspended by the Hooligans

15. RainThinker - voting for Kathleen

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [snitch]

17. Magic voting for RainThinker

18. JS - suspended by the Hooligans

19. GC - voting for RainThinker

PHEW made it in time! I was reading Kat's posts and i was literally yelling OH NO! But, i made it in time to change :D

Sorry RT, all evidence points to you.

Good work guys! I hope it's one of the Queen bees. All 3 of them are still alive; wouldn't mind if it was the bully or rich kid either. :D

RT isn't the rich kid (worked out from voting patterns) and from RT's comments then they are not the Bully. It looks like they could be a Queen Bee and they targeted SD on night three (finding out his role)

1. Clozobozo - voting for RainThinker

2. Abhisk voting for RainThinker

4. underground_dan - voting for RainThinker

7. Eeeeep - voting for RainThinker

11. Kathleen - voting for RainThinker

13. andromeda - voting for peace

15. RainThinker - voting for Kathleen

17. Magic voting for RainThinker

19. GC - voting for RainThinker

RT, it seems that you are looking very suspicious. It was clearly stated that the Anime Otaku was JS, so you cant be that, and if Kat is VP, which probably is, than you are baddie or queen bee. Byee Byee RT.

It's looking increasing likely that Peace*out could be baddie (confirming Andro's hunch) But she's not on to defend herself, but poses a threat if bad as with BTSC her role can still be acting.

Day 6: The Great Debate

Today, 2 candidates were put up on the Podium for a debate. Kathleen and RT were both grilled by the remaining students about their actions and their roles. Kathleen gave a defense and claimed to be a friend of the suspended class president.

The students believed her claim and turned to RT.

He said that he was innocent because he learned SD's role Night 3. But after careful deduction work by the students, they realized that would mean he was a Queen Bee.

underground_dan called him on it and without any rebuttal, they lynched him for it. They lynched RT, ripping off 'her' wig and they were right. RainThinker was infact the Queen Bee

The students were happy that those deduction skills they learned in school had gotten the Queen Bee out of school for good.

Class Roster

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

4. underground_dan

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

15. RainThinker - lynched and found to be [Queen Bee]

17. Magic

19. GC

Night 7 will end in 24 hours, but maybe less if the remaining people get in their PM's quickly

Nice work team. Looking at the voting patterns there Andro looks suspiciously like a queen bee too, the only one (inactive peace aside) to not vote for RT. Also there's only nine of us left to vote, so the rich kids power has dwindled to his vote only counting twice.

Anyway just some suggestions for the night actions

CVP - blacklist Andro, Abhisk, eeeep or magic (don't think we'd learn anything from targeting peace)

SPE - try and stay alive, do you know about RPGBully

SG - you guess 'role targets player' well i suggest you do Bully targets... for each. You pick the players, don't want to be giving the bully a heads up, but he can choose from 7 to target you can protect 3, not too bad odds.

SB - guess you should try and cure Kat

CG - Guess you'll be trying to contact RPGBully

Jock - Pick wisely, no action if not sure

GK - If you know a female role or can be sure of hooligan then redirect if not i guess keep quiet

(I know there's only five students still alive but I'm trying to reveal as little as possible)

Of course if you're acting on more info than me then ignore my suggestions.

ah, now we know why SD was killed. Well i think this is how it went. It may of been a killing role targeted the queen bee's but RT having already RID SD, SD was sacrificed instead.

OH. I think i may of just figured something out... I wont say directly but i think i may know who another queen bee is and someone else here does too...