BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riranor, could you help us kill one of the Bees please! :)

I know that Kat is good since my action while curing her was successful and I know that Eeeeep is good (same reason), so GC and abhisk are the Bees.

Kat you should blacklist GC.

So what do you say Riranor? :)

I think that would be cool, but you have to kill one of the Bees, preferably GC :dry:

Thank you :D

Actually I thought about it some more and the Students are definitely screwed...

Firstly, sorry Clozo but I thought you were definitely a baddie after you said you were smart. I was dead sure that you had claimed to be the Smart Blonde. But I was wrong, of course.

And CPB you are asking for help from a baddie? How can Riranor be a goodie? He is a queen bee along with Abhisk.

6 alive: 3 students(You, Eeeep and Kat), 1 hooligan(myself) and 2 Queen Bees(Riranor and Abhisk).

No, CPB. You guys aren't screwed yet. Since it's alliance time. CPB, Kat and Eeeep please listen me out before ignoring my posts.

There are only 3 of you left now, not such a majority, is it? I am willing to help you guys for now(you guys realize that you guys cannot harm me at night, don't you?). So my proposition is simple: I will attack one of Riranor or Abhisk(the queen bees) tonight.

I solemnly promise not to attack any of you 3(If I break my promise, CPB I will do anything you ask in any of the other games :( )

So CPB cure either me or Kat(you understand that the queen bees have an equal chance of infatuating either of us, right?).

Ask the School Genius to make the following 3 guesses:

1. Cheerleader will distract <School Genius>(So that his guesses aren't nullified)

2. Cheerleader will distract Andromeda(your cure will not go in vain)

3. Cheerleader will distract GC(I can suspend one of them)

So do you guys agree to my proposition? I have saved precious time by outing myself(no need for Kat to blacklist me). This is the only way either the students or hooligans can ever dream of winning. See I am not lying, but we have to form an alliance to survive in this game. Otherwise the Bees are running away with this game.

Night 9: Gossip, False Promises, big surprises

Eeeep had been pleased with his performance so far in school. He had been doing a fine job, but to fine of a job for the Rich Kid. The Rich Kid needed to get rid of him as soon as possible. He realized that Eeeeep had been doing very well in school, so well in fact, that he might have actually been forging his grades. He told his dad that Eeeeep was a cheater and despite an intelligent and pleading defense, Eeeeep was suspended.

The school Genius found the Head Cheerleader again trying to stop Andromeda, and just like last time she couldn't do a thing to stop him.

END

Class Roster

1. Clozobozo - lynched and found to be the [Computer geek]

2. Abhisk

3. Riranor

4. underground_dan - suspended by the Hooligans

5. Limey- lynched and found to be the [Class President]

6. RPGBully- suspended by the Hooligans

7. Eeeeep - suspended by the Hooligans

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock - lynched and found to be the [Vandal]

11. Kathleen

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - suspended by the Hooligans

15. RainThinker - lynched and found to be [Queen Bee]

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [snitch]

17. Magic - lynched and found to be the [school Bully]

18. JS - suspended by the Hooligans

19. GC

Class Roster

2. Abhisk

3. Riranor voting for - GC

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

19. GC

edit: it's nothing against you gc... it's just ... Kat would be mad if i said why i want her to win XD

Edited by Riranor

Class Roster

2. Abhisk

3. Riranor - voting for grey cells

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda - voting for grey cells

19. GC

Edited by andromeda

yes i would like to do that Andro

Well here is how this will play out. The Bees are unable to get their wincon. They hadn't RIDed Eeeep yet and without him, they can only RID 7 guys.

If you vote out the Rich Kid, then The Hooligans would lose, but the Queen Bees would have to be lynched in order for the Innocents to get their wincon. So if the 2 bees and the 2 innocents keep splitting the vote, I guess I could have to call it a tie between the 2 factions left. However the innocents have a 50/50 shot of winning if they tie the vote each night and leave it up to a series of coin flips to determine whether the innocents win or nobody wins

With GC not lynched and still in and one of the innocents voted off, GC would win with the suspension the next night.

So I leave it up to you guys to determine how this ends

Well here is how this will play out. The Bees are unable to get their wincon. They hadn't RIDed Eeeep yet and without him, they can only RID 7 guys.

If you vote out the Rich Kid, then The Hooligans would lose, but the Queen Bees would have to be lynched in order for the Innocents to get their wincon. So if the 2 bees and the 2 innocents keep splitting the vote, I guess I could have to call it a tie between the 2 factions left. However the innocents have a 50/50 shot of winning if they tie the vote each night and leave it up to a series of coin flips to determine whether the innocents win or nobody wins

With GC not lynched and still in and one of the innocents voted off, GC would win with the suspension the next night.

I'd say we lynch the Rich Kid and call it a tie. I don't mind having Cheerleaders in the School, but I don't like Hooligans :dry:

I think that a tie would be super cool.

Class Roster

2. Abhisk voting for grey cells

11. Kathleen

19. GC

Woot, I'm okay with a tie. And actually, Gmaster, I had sent in what I would have RID'd, that Kathleen was the VP, and Eeeeep was the School Genius. that's okay though, because I'm ok with Bees and Students ruling the school. XD Also, I would like to say a few words. I think that the best player (that survived) was probably Andro or GC. Andro for leading the Students, and GC because he wasted quite a few of our RID's. :P Great job everyone that survived too. Rir, Peace, RT, Marth, fun BTSC'ing with you.( I wanted to add all the Bees in here XD)

Edit: When I first got my role, I never thought I would actually survive, let alone my faction winning(of a sort)!!!

Edited by abhisk

Woot, I'm okay with a tie. And actually, Gmaster, I had sent in what I would have RID'd, that Kathleen was the VP, and Eeeeep was the School Genius. that's okay though, because I'm ok with Bees and Students ruling the school. XD

I cured Eeeeep :) and you are only allowed one RID per night and Eeeeep also had a School Idol targets Kat block so either way and your block was stopped by Eeeeep.

Edited by andromeda

Sorry CPB and Kat! I suddenly realized that promises should never be made in Mafia and in the rare case that they are made, they should never be carried out. That's why I had to break my promise. :P

And GM can this day be played out for the full 24 hours? I know we have had a long game but this is the day which decides the winners. Please consider extending the day to it's usual 24 hours.

Sorry Eeeep, it was on an impulse that I suspended you. But it was also with a reason.

I should never have asked you that question. :dry::P Actually there is another ending, I think. I have had this in mind for some time now.

But actually do the Hooligans also not win only if they are the last faction standing? So technically I have to be the only one alive for the hooligans to win. Queen Bees, Abhisk and Riranor, please vote for one of the students. Why I am asking you guys to do this is because in 90% of the games the innocents win. In the minority portion, the baddies and the independents only get to win in 10% or less. Andro and Kat can vouch for this(actually they should know this better than me. They have been baddies more frequently. :P )

Here we have a chance for the baddies and/or independents to win. Keeping the above facts in mind, Riranor and Abhisk, vote for a student alongwith me. I can then suspend a student tonight and tomorrow there will be a tie between the baddies(me) and the Queen bees(you guys).

So what do you Queen Bees say? This is a much more honorable action than siding with the goodies, since you guys are yourselves part-baddies. Think about it and you will see more sense in it. ;)

What do you guy say? Let's help each other baddies.

Class Roster

11. Kathleen

19. GC - voting for andromeda

Sorry CPB and Kat! I suddenly realized that promises should never be made in Mafia and in the rare case that they are made, they should never be carried out. That's why I had to break my promise. :P

you want us to help you after you broke that promise... I don't think so GC...

edit: typos

Edited by Riranor

Class Roster