19. GC

*Fixes roster*

Edit: Fixed something else

Edited by limeliam

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kat is replacing Blue of Thout. Not magic.

Fixing roster.

Good luck everyone.

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey- lynched and found to be the [Class President]

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep - voting for Kathleen

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock

11. Kathleen

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda - voting for peace

14. Social Darwin - suspended by the Hooligans

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [snitch]

17. Magic_luver101- Needs a replacement

18. JS - suspended by the Hooligans

19. GC

*Fixes roster*

Edit: Fixed something else

I agree with GC the Hooligans have targeted two fairly active students in JS and SD. And unfortunately they managed to off Phaze leaving us students without a great deal of protection. Seeing as JS and SD seemed to be well informed, it's also left us a bit short of knowledge, giving us the problem today of who to lynch.

Lynching inactives is problematic, there are still more students than hooligans, but some hooligans could be blending in with them and using inactivity as a disguise.

At this point i'm going to vote tatically to try and spread the vote and possibly try and out the rich kid, I need a better informed student to speak up, and discuss who to lynch!

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan voting for Amberrock

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep - voting for Magic

10. Amberrock

11. Kathleen

15. RainThinker

19. GC

Edit: Scsw posted while I was writing, I believe Eeeeeeeeeep voted for magic, so have changed that back as Kat is replacing Blue of thout not Magic

Edited by underground_dan

Well, at this point it seems to me like we, the students, are kind of wandering around clueless, and the baddies are just waiting to see who we pick on and then, if it is another student, they will find logical reasons to agree and vote with us. So far, the most suspicious posts were made by magic. Yes, she is now inactive, but I found it interesting that she claimed newbie behavior for the "Indy" quote, but later seemed to understand the game pretty well, so at this point, that seems to be the most logical starting point for me. The bad part is, we are several hours into the day and there is vertually no activity, so that is also making it very hard to make a decision.

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

6. RPGBully voting for Magic

10. Amberrock

11. Kathleen

15. RainThinker

19. GC

it seems that no one really knows who to vote for. I will vote for amberrock because I think that he has been pretty suspicious. sorry that I have been inactive I have been at the hospital and I am still there replying from my touch. can someone put me down for amberrock. thank you.

Updating votes (abhisk stated he was voting for Amberrock)

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk voting for Amberrock

3. Peace!

6. RPGBully voting for Magic

10. Amberrock

11. Kathleen

15. RainThinker

19. GC

JOE'S STUDENT FOUND TO BE ANIME OTAKU

Another valuable Student gone left the students in dire need for a hooligan lynch. In the discussion, the two that were brought up were MagicLuver and Amberrock.

Magic: I'm in Canada, I couldn't be any harm to you even if I was a hooligan

Students: That also makes you less valuable if you're a student!

Amberrock: I haven't done anything wrong

Students: You haven't done anything at all!

Either way they needed a baddie lynch, so the old coin flip would decide who gets to go. Heads for magic, Tails for Amberrock and Tails it is. Amberrock is immediately cornered and lynched, and what was found in her backpack?

Baddie notes, spray paint, graffiti...SHE WAS THE VANDAL!

The students hollered and cheered. The coin flip put out another baddie, and the one who was performing all the suspensions! With 2 Hooligans down things were looking up for the Students.

peace and clozobozo are put in detention for lack of posting. Kathleen will be given one day grace as everyone else did

END

1. Clozobozo - in detention

2. Abhisk

3. Peace! - in detention

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock - lynched and found to be the [Vandal]

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

15. RainThinker

17. Magic - needs a replacement

18. JS - suspended by the Hooligans19. GC

Good job guys! Things are surely looking up for the students. Sorry I couldn't put my vote in, I overslept.

So Amber's the Vandal and Abhisk, Dan, Eeeeep, RPG and Andro are cleared of the Rich Kid tag. That leaves Clozo, Peace, Kat, Magic and me for the Rich kid role. SD knew something about me which made him put me down under the goodies' list very early in the game. So tomorrow's targets are clear for us. Most of them inactives and Kat who has just joined the game. Kat, not like the Mafia in which you replaced Ravi(I think) and got lynched immediately, I hope. :P

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo - in detention

2. Abhisk

3. Peace! - in detention

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

15. RainThinker

17. Magic - needs a replacement

19. GC

Fixing roster. GC's name was misaligned.

EDIT: Since GC participated in the discussions, he will not be suspended.

Edited by scsw

Okay, I was thinking that the balance of the game is shifting ever so slightly. Till last night the Hooligans had the edge with 3 of them alive. Now the students may have the edge but what about the Queen Bees? All 3 of them are alive. That worries me. Have we been concentrating so hard on the Hooligans, that they have slipped under the radar?

11 alive; 6 students, 2 hooligans and 3 Queen bee and Co.

If they have already managed to infatuate 3 or more, we may be in big trouble. Since there are still 6 or 7 males still left to infatuate.

Question: Sorry if it's already been asked but do the infatuated males get to know when they are successfully RID'ed?

Good job guys! Things are surely looking up for the students. Sorry I couldn't put my vote in, I overslept.

So Amber's the Vandal and Abhisk, Dan, Eeeeep, RPG and Andro are cleared of the Rich Kid tag. That leaves Clozo, Peace, Kat, Magic and me for the Rich kid role. SD knew something about me which made him put me down under the goodies' list very early in the game. So tomorrow's targets are clear for us. Most of them inactives and Kat who has just joined the game. Kat, not like the Mafia in which you replaced Ravi(I think) and got lynched immediately, I hope. :P

It was more luck than being a good job. I picked Amberrock because there was a little bit of doubt in my mind about them and their vote first off the bat on night one was a little suspicious, they voted for peace, does that mean peace is not a hooligan??

it seems that no one really knows who to vote for. I will vote for amberrock because I think that he has been pretty suspicious. sorry that I have been inactive I have been at the hospital and I am still there replying from my touch. can someone put me down for amberrock. thank you.

Good call abhisk, we students got a big stroke of luck here.

Edit: there to their

It was more luck than being a good job. I picked Amberrock because there was a little bit of doubt in my mind about them and their vote first off the bat on night one was a little suspicious, they voted for peace, does that mean peace is not a hooligan??

Well, we sure needed some luck here. This could be the turning point, I can already smell victory for the students. :D Hope I have not spoken too soon. :unsure: And Amber voting for Peace doesn't mean Peace isn't a hooligan. This is one of the most often used tactics in Mafia games; voting for a fellow baddie hoping to clear their name when the time comes. But the reverse can also be true; since A is a baddie and voted for B, B is not a baddie. This is what most baddies aim at. On the other hand, Peace can also be a goodie or Queen Bee.

With all due respect to the remaining Hooligans, I think their resistance ended with PT, the Snitch being lynched. And I thought they were suspending SD and JS as was expected; in other words the good Professor, trying to retain the small amount of hope of victory prepared a list of actions to be performed by the Hooligans each night. And I wouldn't be surprised if one or the other remaining alive didn't act. First SD, next JS(I really thought JS would save himself on Night 5 but apparently he decided to take the risk :( ), who next? I was thinking it would be either me or Andro, simply on account of the number of games played. I have not asked for protection so far, since I knew the Hooligans didn't think of me as an important role. But now I am almost sure they are going to target either Andro or me, provided Andro is not a hooligan herself(personally I don't think so).

If the School genius is alive, he can give us protection. As far as I can see he is the only protective role alive.

I, like GC, thought JS might have played it safe and saved himself cosplaying as Monkey on night 5, however he obviously believed he needed to take the risk. However the good news is on lynching the vandal we students have managed to stall the Hooligans (their killings roles have gone and their max vote count is currently 4, dropping to 3 after two more players are suspended/lynch.) Computer Geek, I suggest you try to find out what happened to JS on night five, who did he cosplay etc?

This now leaves the Queen Bees as our main problem. After five nights they could be close to success (we have no way of knowing!) and all three of them are still alive. Any students have any thoughts to queen bee ids? Has the Queen bee been targeted previously and a student fallen in her place?

Looking a voting patterns the Rid Kid is one of Peace, Kat, Magic or GC. (Based on SD claims, I believe GC to be good)

School Bully is one from Abhisk, RPGBully, Eeeeep, Rain Thinker, Magic or Clozo. (Based on voting patterns I don't think it's Clozo)

Does anyone have more info to try and narrow this down, without exposing yourself to the threat of the queen bees?

Whatever happens tonight, when the next day comes it should be 6 students vs. 2 hooligans vs. 3 queens bees. A random lynch would give us a 45% chance of a positive outcome for the students, thus with the info we have (and the night post to go on) hopefully we can do better.

oh wow... i was worried for nothing! I kinda got grounded... so i had 2 days without internet access and im sick today so i snuck on :P I was scared someone like amber would of lynched me because after that outbreak of theirs i was pretty certain they were a baddie... but i come back and all i have is detention :)

Night 6: Not a bee to be found

The Hooligans were in big trouble. They knew with only 2 of them left that they would have to get really lucky with their kills to guarantee that the Queen bee's and the innocents don't finish them off.

Tonight the Bully had to pull double duty. First, the Bully did what no bully should ever have to do, but to get RPGBully suspended, he knew he must beat himself up. During class he saw RPG walknig the hallway about 5 minutes before the bell was about to ring. He snuck out of class and knocked RPG to the ground, and then proceeded to beat himself up. The Bully was on the ground, faking helplessness and just as RPG got up to try and see what had happened, the school bell rang and all the students and Mr. Rich saw was RPG standing over some poor student who was stuck on the ground.

"YOU!" screamed Mr. Rich "Get in my office this instant! And someone, please help this poor defenseless student to the nurses office now!"

The students watched as RPG got taken to the office to get suspended and helped the Bully to the nurse. Little did they know who they were helping...

Peace and clozo were free from detention, and Magic has returned from Canada and can now be back in the game, but Peace has been skipping school too much and should probably be replaced.

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!- probably needs a replacement

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully- suspended by the Hooligans

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

15. RainThinker

17. Magic

19. GC

Edited by Gmaster479

So the night post doesn't really give us much more to go on folks.

Looking a voting patterns the Rid Kid is one of Peace, Kat, Magic or GC. (Based on SD claims, I believe GC to be good)

School Bully is one from Abhisk, Eeeeep, Rain Thinker or Magic.

Does anyone have more info to try and narrow this down, without exposing yourself to the threat of the queen bees?

It is 5 students vs. 2 hooligans vs. 3 queens bees. A random lynch would give us a 50% chance of a positive outcome for the students, thus with the info we have hopefully we can do better.

I'm voting for magic as whilst she was away the bully didn't act, she pops back and what do you know the bully acts last night. It could just be coincidence, so let us hear from you magic...

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!- probably needs a replacement

4. underground_dan voting for Magic

6. RPGBully- suspended by the Hooligans

7. Eeeeep

11. Kathleen

13. andromeda

15. RainThinker

17. Magic

19. GC

Night 4: Too Many Drop-Outs

Andromeda was aware of the message and now was concerned. She knew that she might be in trouble if the code meant what she thought. She tried to stay hidden after seeing the message but walked right into the School Bully. Without hesitation Andro was stuffed into the locker without question, unable to perform any action.

Day 4 ends in 24 hours (9:47 PM EST 6:47 PM PST)

I was not present during that night and would not have had time to send in a night post for it