BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

The teacher came in and asked for the Class President. The class was silent.

“Where is the Class President? Where is Limey?”

:lol: Great night-post SCSW. What are they teaching you kids these days??

Edited by Social_Darwin

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) You're just saying "hey, yeah, that sounds logical" without adding anything yourself.

2) You're not listening to the guy: start playing the game already.

3) You're too lazy to quote something that only takes a minute. You also seem to be too lazy to properly defend yourself.

Right. I'm an emotional person and that did not make me happy. Did you ever read the newbies guide? Don't start attacking someone just because they voted for you.

1) Well yeah! It does sound logical! I find no need to add anything to it! Plus i dont have all that much information.

2) I'm not listening where? And I'm pretty sure im playing just as much as you are. There are no judges in Mafia, so stop it, please.

3) No, not too lazy. I quoted SD and forgot to quote a list, realising my mistake after i had written out that entire post and did not want to have to re-write it. Just as i was writing the last part, my mother rang me and said she was coming to get me and to be ready. So i couldn't go back and quote a list, So i asked nicely if someone would kindly add it on for me, which i see you didnt. But thank you RT!

Too lazy to defend myself? Since when does adding a vote to the list mean i am too lazy to defend myself? That post was longer and gives more information than a couple of the posts in this mafia does!

You know, last time I played mafia i had an incident which made me almost quit mafia (and brainden) for good. This is my first one since then and i was enjoying myself. Don't wreck it for me by personally attacking me!

[/rant]

Well, that didn't turn out that great. Why didn't the VP, so someone, stand up for Limey? We could have avoided a big hit on us goodies. Night action sent in.

Well, very likely that the VP is suspended already or they are an inactive player...

Well that didn't go well, sorry limey (I didn't vote for you.) Could you not have RID yourself and saved yourself from the lynch?? Or am I being naive? Also the VP is an interesting point, they could already be suspended (I doubt it), could be inactive or they likely didn't want to give themselves away.

Anyway now I'm back at work, I can work on this a bit more and try and come up with something for us students.

Well, there goes another day. One more point to inactivity maybe or a slim chance of the VP being one of the suspended.

But as Dan suggested, why didn't Limey save himself?

Doesn't really matter now but: Can the President RID himself and prevent the lynch?

He may if he so chooses to.

I didn't RID myself because it's you're fault you voted me and lynched a valuble innocent

That's not how you were supposed to play mafia. You should have done everything possible in order to defend yourself or you just could have RID yourself. It wasn't that hard, all you should have done is send a PM to the hosts... Our fault??

Why are you playing mafia in a first place?

That's not how you were supposed to play mafia. You should have done everything possible in order to defend yourself or you just could have RID yourself. It wasn't that hard, all you should have done is send a PM to the hosts... Our fault??

Why are you playing mafia in a first place?

I think the reason he didn't RID himself was either:

A)He was inactive while everyone was voting for him...

or

B)This was kind of a "learn your lesson" situation, and he purposely didn't.

Night 5: Learning the Lesson the Hard way

Who's teh Queen? Mebbe ya guys can 'least suspend 'er.

This was not to be the only action of the Vandal today. He was on a hot streak and was ready to avenge the failed suspension of Joe's Student.

The Vandal had a new plan for JS. He took the school's mascot, the Pheonix, from the lobby of the school before the day started and hid it in the old school garage. After JS left his car in the parking lot, the Vandal ran to get the pheonix from the garage and stashed it in JS's car, hoping that it would be seen by Mr. Rich. But Mr. Rich was oblivious to the missing pheonix until he ran into the lobby, 5 minutes late, and discovered it was missing. He and every teacher that had nothing better to do ran around the building trying to find the missing pheonix. They looked everywhere in the building, but never outside in the parking lot. The Vandal was not going to let JS notice this a get away only to return the pheonix tommorow. So The Vandal slipped a note to Mr. Rich which said

'Look in the parking lot'

Mr. Rich tore out to the parking lot to see if he could spot the pheonix, and he saw JS walking to his car. Mr. Rich spotted the pheonix in the car and tore after him. JS hopped in, put the key in the ignition and...

the buses blocked his exit. Mr. Rich caught him, took back the pheonix and suspended him. JS was gone along with some hope of the students controlling the school.

Peace was let out of detention, again

END

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey- lynched and found to be the [Class President]

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout- Needs a replacement

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - suspended by the Hooligans

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [snitch]

17. Magic_luver101 - Needs a replacement

18. JS - suspended by the Hooligans

19. GC

Day 5 ends in 24 hours

EDIT: 4got list again

Edited by Gmaster479

Magic still seems sus to me.

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep - voting for Magic

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda

15. RainThinker

19. GC

I'll go with peace yet again :dry:

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda - voting for peace

15. RainThinker

19. GC

Eeeep, I don't think suspending an inactive player who has been put down for replacement is a good idea. Her posts were suspicious, yes; she could be a hooligan or a queen bee or even a student acting like a newbie. Moreover, suspending a player without giving her a chance for defending herself isn't fair. Lynching an inactive more often than not results in an innocent lynch.

And CPB you know better than that. Yes, it's tempting to lynch an inactive player but you know the outcome of such lynches. The lynched candidate is mostly innocent. And I don't think Peace appeared suspicious in the few posts she made.

Andro, I have suspected you from the start. And your name appearing on SD's suspicious list doesn't help your case any. Your name was mentioned in the first night post and third night post. I think you haven't explained it yet. Because the Vandal apparently didn't write those lines, his messages are separate. In addition you were considered to be a threat to the hooligans, so they bullied you but they didn't try to suspend you? And you were included in the Vandal's message the same night(Wonder why the others didn't question you on this, I myself just noticed it.)

So you have been in the thick of action in the night posts Andro, but you have still managed to survive. Now I think that's suspicious Andro. I am open for any reasonable explanations Queen Andro? :P

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully

10. Amberrock

15. RainThinker

19. GC - voting for andromeda

Andro, I have suspected you from the start. And your name appearing on SD's suspicious list doesn't help your case any. Your name was mentioned in the first night post and third night post. I think you haven't explained it yet. Because the Vandal apparently didn't write those lines, his messages are separate. In addition you were considered to be a threat to the hooligans, so they bullied you but they didn't try to suspend you? And you were included in the Vandal's message the same night(Wonder why the others didn't question you on this, I myself just noticed it.)

So you have been in the thick of action in the night posts Andro, but you have still managed to survive. Now I think that's suspicious Andro. I am open for any reasonable explanations Queen Andro? :P

Thank you darling and you are absolutely right, I'm not a threat to the Hooligans, I was accidentally acting in the favor of the Hooligans night 2 but on every other night I was only aiding Students I'm 100% positive :P

If you still decide that I should be lynched more will be revealed my friend after you find out who I am ;)

And about freakin' night 1 post, for the hundredth time...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!

:dry:

Thank you darling and you are absolutely right, I'm not a threat to the Hooligans, I was accidentally acting in the favor of the Hooligans night 2 but on every other night I was only aiding Students I'm 100% positive :P

If you still decide that I should be lynched more will be revealed my friend after you find out who I am ;)

And about freakin' night 1 post, for the hundredth time...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!

:dry:

I think you are hinting about a role here. So I am going to retract my vote for now as I think that role is still alive. Not sure yet but giving you the benefit of doubt.

Retracting my vote for now. I myself have no idea whom to vote for at this point. Waiting for better suited roles to take the lead.

Class Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

6. RPGBully

10. Amberrock

15. RainThinker

19. GC

I think the reason he didn't RID himself was either:

A)He was inactive while everyone was voting for him...

or

B)This was kind of a "learn your lesson" situation, and he purposely didn't.

Yes, B is right

Hey all, sorry I have been inactive today, I had arthroscopic knee surgery this morning, so my head is still a little foggy. I need to let my head clear a bit before I try to make an educated decision. I will post a vote later this evening.