BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

andro, now is NOT the time to be setting traps or creating circumstances that may or may not reveal another role. We need to eliminate Hooligans ASAP. IF you cause and tie AND the Rich Kid happened to vote for Magic THEN we MIGHT be able to deduce that the Rich Kid is one of five players, but that still doesn't help, ESPECIALLY if the Professor survives because of the tie. That is doing way more harm than good. I urge you to change your vote to the Professor.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andro, now is NOT the time to be setting traps or creating circumstances that may or may not reveal another role. We need to eliminate Hooligans ASAP. IF you cause and tie AND the Rich Kid happened to vote for Magic THEN we MIGHT be able to deduce that the Rich Kid is one of five players, but that still doesn't help, ESPECIALLY if the Professor survives because of the tie. That is doing way more harm than good. I urge you to change your vote to the Professor.

Oh I think it's too late for that. I hope I do survive one more day. I always wanted to be a Jock.

ah yes sorry. Just read the top of andro's last post and assumed it was tied :P

Oh, it could be. Depends on who the Rich Kid voted for, which I, being the Jock, have absolutely no way of knowing. ;)

Actually had we known that it was going to be so close, we would have had the Rich Kid vote for Magic_luver. I would have loved to have gotten another chance to walk around in the real Jocks skin some more. I think it was starting to bother them. JS and SD, it's been fun sparring with you. I didn't think I would last this long. Hooliganz Rulz!!! B))

Day 3 - The Cat is out of the Bag

The students surrounded Prof. T.

“We know you’re a hooligan, PT. Give up now!” said JS.

“You’ve got the wrong person guys. I’m the Jock and if the Drum Major didn’t give JS a fanfare, we would be one hooligan or queen bee down!” PT denied.

“That sounds like a desperate attempt to dissuade us!” yelled SD from the back.

“Yeah!” the students agreed, “Let’s get him!”

With that, the students surrounded PT and dragged him to the Disciplinary Committee’s office. There was no teacher there so the students pushed him into the office and locked it from the outside. They left to look for a teacher.

PT was pondering his defense when the door opened.

“Teacher they got it wro…ng… You’re not the teacher,” said PT.

“No, but you claimed to be me. Who do you think you are?” said the Jock, cracking his fingers. PT’s eyes widened.

“It’s a misunder…” he was cut short as the Jock closed into him. The hallways of the school were filled with the bloodcurdling scream of PT.

When the students went back into the office, they found PT on the ground, back to the wall, with the sign “Do NOT mess with me -the Jock” around his neck. The students went through his jacket and found notes with tidbits of interesting information about all the students.

“He’s the Snitch!”

Peace found herself in detention once again for not participating in class.

School Administrators: Gmaster479 & scsw

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace! - In detention

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout- Needs a replacement

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [Snitch]

17. Magic_luver101 - Needs a replacement

18. JS

19. GC

Thanks for playing PT.

Just want to remind everyone that players who are in detention and need replacement can be targeted with night actions.

JS and SD, it's been fun sparring with you. I didn't think I would last this long. Hooliganz Rulz!!! B))

Professor, always a pleasure! Thanks for being a good sport and I look forward to our next Mafia match-up. :thumbsup:

Edited by Social_Darwin

Apologies in advance for the lengthy post to follow, but I will be busy working on my car all day tomorrow and then I am officiating 4 hours of basketball in the evening. Suffice it to say, I won't be on at all tmw.

Alright, so for tonight I think I need a fanfare from the Drum Major or a visit from the Smart Blonde. It's important to the Students that I am able to act tonight and more important that I remain a Student. Here are my suggestions for some Student actions based on voting patterns for Days 1-3 and postings.

Spys - I suspect these people are either Hooligan or Bee.

VP - Spy: Clozobozo| andro | Rainthinker

Anime - Spy: - Clozobozo | Abhisk | Amberrock. (Unless you think you may be targeted, then act accordingly.)

Genius - RID: Try to match any of the above six players with Indies and/or Hooligans.

Blonde - Cure: Social Darwin

Geek - Ask: I would ask Phaze or Reaymond, with Phaze being my first choice as a more recent fatality. Help us out Phaze, you didn't die in vain!

Jock - Suspend: There is not a whole lot of info to go on, but I suggest either Clozobozo or Magic_Luver. Here's why:

Amberrock was the first person to accuse me of being bad after going after Prof. T, called JS and I suspicious, and then voted to lynch me. (I think it's safe to say I am 100% Student.) Then Amberrock went after Magic the next day while we trying to gather moment to lynch the Professor and never changed his/her vote after it became apparent the Prof. was Hooligan. Amberrock has only posted three times all game and I believe this is because s/he has BTSC with either the Hooligans or the Queen Bees and is doing most of his/her conversing there.

Magic_Luver's exact words were

You may not trust me but I will [vouch] for Prof. T and his clam of not being a Hooligan.
I'm not really sure I need to say much more. Or you could always take a stab in the dark, but I don't recommend it.

Drummer - Fanfare: Social Darwin or Joe's Student. Being somewhat selfish, I'd really like the fanfare this time around but it's your call.

Gay - Redirect Infatuation: I have no idea. I only know like three or four people's roles and I can't imagine the Bees know many more than that. Your guess is as good as mine. (I'd hate for you to redirect one student infatuation to another, maybe more useful, student.)

Yes, its a long post and No, it's not the end-all for Night Four actions. Just what I think is in our best interest. Obviously this is open to discussion and I encourage it.

Also, a very short list of people I'm almost certain are Students:

Joe's Student

Underground Dan

Grey Cells

Abhisk

Edit: format

Edited by Social_Darwin

Jock - Suspend: There is not a whole lot of info to go on, but I suggest either Clozobozo or Magic_Luver. Here's why:

Amberrock was the first person to accuse me of being bad after going after Prof. T, called JS and I suspicious, and then voted to lynch me. (I think it's safe to say I am 100% Student.) Then Amberrock went after Magic the next day while we trying to gather moment to lynch the Professor and never changed his/her vote after it became apparent the Prof. was Hooligan. Amberrock has only posted three times all game and I believe this is because s/he has BTSC with either the Hooligans or the Queen Bees and is doing most of his/her conversing there.

Magic_Luver's exact words were I'm not really sure I need to say much more. Or you could always take a stab in the dark, but I don't recommend it.

The gut was wrong and sorry I was slow on the up take but if you reread the night post or my last one you will realise I am leaving the game. Momamd Dad suprised me and my brother with a trip to Canada we leave tomarow you can post stuf for me till 10am PST after that I will not see it for 4-5 days depending on how long the trip takes. This is going to be one horrable trip. NO ELECTRONCTS OF ANY SORTE!!!!! give my replacement a brake if they find one for me.

So does this mean that there was no tie??

Could you explain this to me G or scsw?! Does Rich Kid's vote worth 4 (since it says +3) or does it worth 3?

It has to be announced if there was a coin flip in the lynch and if it wasn't it means that the Rich Kid decided that it's safer to vote for PT and divert suspicion, or peace is the Rich Kid since she didn't vote! :huh:

And SD how do you expect me to play by your suggestions when you think that I'm bad :dry:

my last post as i run out the door I AM NEW AT THIS SO PLEASE DONT LYNCH ME CUSE I MESSED UP ON WORDING OF BECAUSE I HAVE WEARD PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was weird what's with the capitals? :huh:

Well that was weird what's with the capitals? :huh:

She's in a hurry (her parents are taking her to Canada for the end of the school year for five days I think) and she's kinda yelling the last bit as she's rushing out the door :lol: and she'll need to be replaced.

Have fun ML :D

Spys - I suspect these people are either Hooligan or Bee.

VP - Spy: Clozobozo| andro | Rainthinker

I can assure you SD, that my vote for Magic_luver101 was because of the fact she admitted she was an independant...and also because I do not enjoy bandwagoning. Also, after I placed my vote, I was unable to read this forum because I was working on other things that did not involve the internet, so I was unable to read Magic_luver's post about calling herself an independant being a mistake until this morning.

Edited by RainThinker

Hey, I'm just dropping in because it turns out that I have internet here in San Diego!!!!!!!!!! Now I can still play this game. Nice job everyone, we got the Snitch. I would of changed my vote from Magic if i had she meant innocent, not indy as in Bee. I couldn't because I was driving 500 miles over here.

Look, guys, I said I had a feeling you might be a Hooligan or Queen Bee, I never accused you of being one specifically.

Curious though that everyone's excuses/defenses have been "No internet" or related. My friends, that does NOT help us in the game of Mafia. When accused or suspected of being a role, the proper response is to refute it with relevant information to the game. How does knowing you drove 500 miles to San Diego help me decide later in the game if you are good or bad?

If I were the Jock I would just start offing people randomly because no one seems to want to share, suggest, or otherwise disseminate information. Just a slight rant because I feel only a select few are really contributing to this game and it detracts from the fun when it's just me arguing with myself. I can't argue with the fact that someone didn't have internet or is going to Canada.

Ok, end rant. Let's play guys! Clozobozo, I basically called for your head...any rebuttal?

Edited by Social_Darwin

Just an interesting point/comment. I like some others in this game am new to online mafia playing, but I have at least tried to contribute to the discussion about who should be lynched, I admit that with limited info this has sometimes been very limited . There a few other newbies who I believe must be conversing behind the scenes as we have heard very little from them and this makes me very weary of them. They only seem to pop out of the woodwork to vote. Suffice to say I hear you SD.

Edit added 'd' at end of hear.

Edited by underground_dan

Night 4: Too Many Drop-Outs

BAND LOOKING FOR NEW DRUM MAJOR AS PHAZE IS SUSPENDED

The school paper got out late because the update got sent to the Editor's Inbox when it was full...

This news hit like a ton of bricks for the goodies who knew that their best hope of being protected was gone. Social Darwin and Joe's Student knew they were in trouble because unless some kind of miracle happened, they were probably going to be gone.

SD and JS walked down the hallway, always vigilant, trying to catch a glimpse of the vandal or his message, but the vandal was one step ahead of them. He didn't even risk spray painting. He instead put a slip of paper with the answers to today's math quiz under a desk. The student would see the paper and try to cheat and get caught. It was a perfect plan...

The students came in, JS and SD sat down right next to each other. 5 minutes into the test, one of them looked down to check something under the desk, they were spotted by the teacher and...

SOCIAL DARWIN! What is that you are looking at?

"Nothing ma'am I swear"

"Nothing? (Takes the paper) These are my quiz answers! Go to the Principal's office for this now! I will see to it that you are suspended young man!"

Social Darwin knew he had been caught, and was suspended by Mr. Rich without a thought. JS was now alone with those 'class skippers' to try and stop the Hooligans from taking over the school.

With the suspension taken care of the Vandal had time to think of and create his new message

We are comin' for you $.@.#. next. You punks is be able to read tis' piece of code 'rite. Whaddya say?

Andromeda was aware of the message and now was concerned. She knew that she might be in trouble if the code meant what she thought. She tried to stay hidden after seeing the message but walked right into the School Bully. Without hesitation Andro was stuffed into the locker without question, unable to perform any action.

Peace! was released from detention and should probably be told to come to school more often...

END

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout- Needs a replacement

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - suspended by the Hooligans

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton - lynched and found to be the [snitch]

17. Magic_luver101 - Needs a replacement

18. JS

19. GC

Day 4 ends in 24 hours (9:47 PM EST 6:47 PM PST)

Edited by Gmaster479