BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there was, as you know, read the rules again ;).

I've read them several times trying to figure out what your game is. On night 1 there was no way for you to have gotten a definite ID unless your name appeared in the post. And it didn't, as you know. This back and forth only feeds into your ultimate goal, which is to distract the goodies.

Sorry SD, but I don't get this. Why should the Drum major fanfare you? For all we know you could be a Hooligan or a Queen bee. As for JS, he is a known factor. He definitely needs the protection.

Drum Major, please fanfare JS. This is not an order but only a suggestion. You must know how neccessary this is.

All the others are unknown quantities. SD, the only reason you could want to divert the fanfare from JS, would be to successfully target him. Even if that's not the case, that's how it sounds.

I assure you I am neither Bee nor Hooligan. I have wanted the Professor suspended since JS came out with his information. And since the Professor really is the Snitch, calling for his suspension is not something I would do as a Hooligan. (We can go back and forth all day about misdirection, but it's simply not the case here). I suppose you're right, that could still leave a Queen Bee position available... I guess you're just going to have to trust me. :D

And I asked for the Fanfare because my openly accusing the Professor and calling for his suspension also makes me a target and I have much to contribute in favor of the Students. I'd be glad to discuss this further at a later point in time. There are other more pressing issues at hand.

I have wanted the Professor suspended since JS came out with his information.

Actually, you claimed to have reached a decision about me before JS made his outlandish claims...

and I voted for him before you started posting, you just beat me to it

But anyway. I agree you should certainly get the Drum Majors fanfare over JS. You seem a better target for it in my eyes since I'm pretty sure I understand your role and JS is probably the School Idol.

You may be right, Professor. But I feel the timing is irrelevant. I want you out, JS wants you out. You claim to be the Jock, which is clearly not true. My saying so has made me a target (better me than the real Jock) and JS is almost certainly a Student. TBD, I guess.

You may be right, Professor. But I feel the timing is irrelevant. I want you out, JS wants you out. You claim to be the Jock, which is clearly not true. My saying so has made me a target (better me than the real Jock) and JS is almost certainly a Student. TBD, I guess.

It is true, but I really don't have the energy to keep restating it anymore. We'll see what the night brings. I'll either be vindicated or killed or maybe both.

Night 3:Some Answers found, but more questions on the test

The Music Suite was usually very quiet at the beginning of the school day, but this morning it was up bright and early, and JS wanted to know what was going on. He went in and was greeted by the band.

"Hey JS, the Drum major says we get to follow you around today to make sure nothing bad happens to you by playing really loud in the ears of whoever wants to harm you."

"Sweet, a fanfare! Thank the DM for me, because I think I need the protection"

W3R3 3NJ0y1n' 73H 5H0W lulz was painted in the toilet stall in the Boy's Bathroom the next day

The Hooligans knew who they wanted to target, but also knew that JS would be on the defensive, so they took action against another student they knew couldn't protect himself. Phaze was unnaware that the Hooligans were targeting him. He figured JS would be the next one to go, so he went to class confident he was helping the school get back to normal.

The Vandal was able to take advantage of this. From the other classroom, The Vandal saw phaze leaving the classroom and quickly asked the teacher to do the same. He followed Phaze to the door of the guys bathroom and although he could go in, decided to not go near his own artwork. So what did he do?

"Ahhhhhhh! He sprayed me! He sprayed me!"

Mr Rich, being unaware of the graffiti in the bathroom (though everyone else had seen), and seeing a helpless student lying on the floor with his face covered with purple paint, he knew he had to be close to the culprit. Just before Mr. Rich could bust in to the bathroom, Phaze comes out, with wet paint on him.

"You are the one who has been doing the graffiting!" bellowed Mr. Rich

"No I swear! I just touched the paint and couldn't wash it off because there's no water in..."

"That's enough! I don't want to hear your excuses. You are suspended indefintely now go!"

Phaze, knowing there was no arguing with the clueless principal, left covered in paint.

Social Darwin was in a good mood today. He had big plans for the day and was ready to make things better for the school today, but the bully didn't want anything to do with that. He snuck in behind SD as he was trying to find the band, hoping they would help him out today, but they weren't there, and the bully was. Pummeling him to the ground, the bully stopped SD for the night, this time locking him in the Janitor's Closet instead of a locker because his lock was broken by GC when he got out for the next day.

After sending that helpless student to the nurse, the Principal let out those who were stuck in detention with a "I hope you learned your lesson" speech.

END

Also, in a quick note, LABU is out of the game so any replacement for her would be appreciated.

School Administrators: Gmaster479 & scsw

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal - lynched and found to be the [Goth]

9. Phaze- suspended by the Hooligans

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout- Needs a replacement

12. Reaymanator - suspended by the Hooligans

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Day 3 ends in 24 hours

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey voting for PT

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Everyone seems to think hes bad and I have to trust them on this Sorry Professer

LOL I was trying to figure out the code that the Vandal had put on the post, and then I realized it was a message. :duh: So that's yet another goodie gone, and we have no clue who the baddies are. Oh wait, Phaze could be a bee, so that would be good for us goodies. I don't know who to vote for yet, so I shall with hold my vote for now, until I hear more information.

Yeah, I think I'll just trust JS on this one. My vote shall go to Prof. T.

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk voting for Prof. T

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey voting for Prof. T

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Well, my vote is not so much a show of trust in JS as PT did not do a very good job of using his last night. He stated that in the night post, he would either be dead or vindicated. I didn't see either, unless I TOTALLY missed something, so he gets my vote.

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk voting for Prof. T

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey voting for Prof. T

6. RPGBully voting for Prof. T

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Keep it up guys, remember the Rich Kid can vote x3, so we need an overwhelming majority if we want to lynch a Hooligan.

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk - voting for Prof. T

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey - voting for Prof. T

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - voting for Prof. T

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Edited by Social_Darwin

How can you be so sure that PT is bad?? :huh: The reason why the Hooligans didn't kill him was because (if he is not one of them) you (all of you) were all over him, so it makes sense to leave the person that goodies think is bad alive.

I'm sticking with my vote for peace!

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

13. andromeda - voting for peace

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Edited by andromeda

You may not trust me but I will vaouge for Prof. T and his clam of not being a Hooligan.

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? Do you know his role? Or does Prof. T just seem like a good person?

Evidence please! :)

Edited by RainThinker

You may not trust me but I will vaouge for Prof. T and his clam of not being a Hooligan.

Magic, that was/is a bad idea. You are either indy or bad. HE IS THE SNITCH and you're vouching for him. :o

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? Do you know his role? Or does Prof. T just seem like a good person?

Evidence please! :)

Magic, that was/is a bad idea. You are either indy or bad. HE IS THE SNITCH and you're vouching for him. :o

THAT IS ALL JS SAID AND YOU WENT AND BELEAVED HIM BLINDLY!!!! HE HAS SAID TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT PROF. T AND YET YOU CHOSSE TO BELEAVE HIM IT COULD ALL BE LIES!!!!! TELL ME WHY DO YOU TRUST HIM SO BLINDLY AND NOT ME!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE HWO SEE THE PROBLEMS HERE!!!!

edit spelling

Edited by Magic_luver101

ME BAD?!?!? No I'm indy.

Edit: at least I think I edited the spelling it all looks the same to me

Ok! :)

Now we have a known Independant that has been revealed! I'm going to vote for them!

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

15. RainThinker - voting for Magic_luver101

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Yeah, I agree with RT. Now there's a known indy, so why not just lynch him?

School Roster:

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk - voting for Magic_luver101

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

7. Eeeeep

10. Amberrock

15. RainThinker - voting for Magic_luver101

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Edited by abhisk

Ok! :)

Now we have a known Independant that has been revealed! I'm going to vote for them!

Hang on a second what is an indy? I may have got It wrong I just know Im not a baddie.

If I'm not an indy i want to corect my last post. (Sorry I'm New Very New This is only my second Mafia And I was only in the first one for a cupple of days at the end)

Edit ask SD he will conferm this

P.S. Im for the students I want the Baddies gone! So does that make me a student? UGH!!!! I'M CONFUSED!!!!!

Edited by Magic_luver101

Indy means Independent faction, which in this case is the Queen Bees. (Magic is relatively new to Mafia and probably didn't understand this. Forgive her claim to be an Indy when she actually meant to refute the accusation of being a Hooligan. While she still MAY in fact be an Indy, she certainly didn't admit to it intentionally.)

Magic, I don't think you're indy but then you're either Student or Hooligan, and no student would be backing the Professor. DESPITE ALL YOUR YELLING IN CAPS, there are more reasons than just JS saying Professor is the Snitch. The Professor openly claimed to be the Jock. Wake up girl! No real Jock would just out themselves like that in the first two nights of the game. The Jock is our only killing role. If the Jock is killed, the Students are done (other than trying to lynch people). The Professor was just claiming that roll to get the real Jock to stand up so the Hooligans could suspend him. If Prof. T were the real Jock, he would NEVER have said it aloud.

Magic, you should be able to see this is all a set-up by the Professor. We NEED an overwhelming majority to lynch him because he has the Rich Kid on his side and they get two additional votes. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD VOTE FOR THE PROFESSOR!

JS knows Professor is the Snitch because of JS's role. Think about it and check the RDs. There is a reason JS has been targeted by the Hooligans...he knows too much and can do a lot more. JS is a student and he KNOWS who the Professor is...

I don't want to have to say I told you so later in the game. Lynch Professor T, have the Editor ID him after he is dead and then we can all move on to the next bad guy. If JS/I am wrong, kill or lynch us. It's a win-win. But the Professor needs to go. Indies (Bees), this is in your best interest too. Kill the Snitch and there are only 3 Hooligans left, 3 Queen Bees and the remaining Students (who are already down at least 2). You want to off the Hooligans first since they have BTSC and can just elect someone to suspend at will.

Think guys. Don't just believe what you read because it sounds good (my posts included). Why would the Professor out himself as the Jock? Doesn't make sense if he is ACTUALLY the Jock. Why would the Bully block me? Why would JS say he knows for 100% certain that Prof. T is the Snitch? Come to your own logical conclusion and I trust you will see what I see and make the right decision.

Edited by Social_Darwin