BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

So ive just got myself a copy of Windows 7, and I also have an iphone (so need itunes). I need to install the newest version of itunes so that I can get the new software update for my phone, and also sync it with a lot of apps, music, films etc...

Anyway, I've downloaded the installer and its gets about 3/4 of the way through when it changes its mind and the status changed from "installing" to "rolling back action". At this point it just deletes what it has installed and quits itself. Any help would be extremely grateful :)

1 answer to this question

So ive just got myself a copy of Windows 7, and I also have an iphone (so need itunes). I need to install the newest version of itunes so that I can get the new software update for my phone, and also sync it with a lot of apps, music, films etc...

Anyway, I've downloaded the installer and its gets about 3/4 of the way through when it changes its mind and the status changed from "installing" to "rolling back action". At this point it just deletes what it has installed and quits itself. Any help would be extremely grateful :)

if this is still happening...try contacting windows. or itunes. or both. they usually try to help (i know that iTunes is VERY nice and helpful)