Binding Resolution

Question

• Answers 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Spoiler for I like tiger lilies answer but could it be...:

While I guess your answer fits the riddle, it wasn't what I was looking for. There's something subtle in the riddle that will give you my answer. Obviously I didn't spend much time on this one, so I apologize for leaving it so wide open.

tether

Good guess. And it fits right in with hugemonkey's as being totally legitimate, but it isn't the answer I was looking for. I should have spent a little more time thinking about how many things are nouns and verbs that can perform the same task.

a Hole?

Nope

contract!

That is an awesome guess! And I wish that it was my intended answer as it would have made this riddle so much better.

Ok, I see I left this one too wide open, so say the word and I'll post the answer in a spoiler.

bind

That is an awesome guess! And I wish that it was my intended answer as it would have made this riddle so much better.

Ok, I see I left this one too wide open, so say the word and I'll post the answer in a spoiler.

Never post the answer. That's no fun. Think up some more elusive lines. It's a waste of my time to not have a chance at getting the right answer.

Thanks! I tried to think a little further outside the box

the topic title

Other than that, I'm with Lotus ... (posts #20 & 23)

Edited by tiger_lily111