BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Feels nice to be ignored! :dry:

OMG

I was SO not trying to ignore you - i just didn't see ur post!!!

We already had the sign ups, but you can be a backup!!! Want that?

1) GMaster479

2) Limey

3) 9952

4) Social Darwin

5) Randro

6) clozo

7) Magic_luver101

8) ST

9)MrsP

10)akaslickster

11)scsw

12.) Underground_dan

Backups:

NintendoMad

I'll send you a PM when/if your needed!

Okay. ^_^ It just felt that you were ignoring me, because I posted a min after you and you were online! Sorry about jumping to conclusions!! How do you play?

Okay. ^_^ It just felt that you were ignoring me, because I posted a min after you and you were online! Sorry about jumping to conclusions!! How do you play?

Go to the sign up thread. Ill post the link in a sec, or you can go to my page, click 'topics' and go the the second one down.

Edit: Link: Number Game Sign Up Thread!!

Edited by peace*out

ooooo, i have heard of this game, and I think I have played it before. It's awesome!! Okay, PM when I can play. (Hopefully an e-mail notification shall come). I can play all this week, but not next week until Friday, as I have exams next week. Bookmarked!! Time for me to go to sleep (wow it's late!!) Have fun playing!! ^_^ Nite!

Edited by NintendoMad

The people who have sent their PMs in are MrsP, Star_tiger, scsw, Slick , limey, clozo, and some others!!!!!

Because i have the list at home, i will announce the things tonight at 8:00 - and because i have a dance this afternoon.

Thanks for the people who already got their PMs in!!! :D

Ok - im adding Mafia to this just so i wont have to make the reports boring: "Blah and Bleh chose 3. they are out."

The mathematician looked over the next days appointments:

8:00 - Peace

9:00 - GMaster479

10:00 - Limey

11:00 - 9952

12:00 - Social Darwin

1:00 - Randro

2:00 - clozo

3:00 - Magic_luver101

4:00 - ST

5:00 - MrsP

6:00 - akaslickster

7:00 - scsw

8:00 - Underground_dan

He was bored. teaching math, and scaring people with numbers was SOOOOOO boring. He needed something better to do. He scanned his secret newspaper (The things you shouldn't know) in the help wanted add. once add caught his eye: Help Wanted: assasin. must be able to work quietly.

beep-beep-beep, beep-beep-beep-beep. Ring, ring. "Hello? Ahh, you want the assasin job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace was ready for her appointment with the mathematician. As she waited outside the door, she heard him talking about a job - as an ASSASIN!! She ran to tell the next days appointments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GMaster479 and Limey were having a...talk.

"DONT YOU DAR DISTURB MY HOUSE AGAIN!" yelled GM. "I'm sorry!" Yelled back Limey "The dog next door was barking at me, broke through the chain, and it was your house or death!" "Fine" remarked Gm, "But be more careful nest time - ill be watching you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9952, Social Darwin, Randro and clozo were talking. "I heard that someone new moved in the neighborhood! Her name's ST" The others nodded, talked, then went on to the topic of donuts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic_luver101 was hanging out with MrsP, akaslickster, scsw and Underground_dan.

"What's new she said" and as they replied, they were all unaware of the assasin peeking in her window with the mathematician next to him.

So what happened :blink::wacko:

I think she's just introducing the characters and the *cough* assassin? Nice idea with the mafia posts, but I would suggest posting the roster at the end to show who dies and what number everyone picked :) Also, can't Nintendo join since we haven't actually started yet?

I think she's just introducing the characters and the *cough* assassin? Nice idea with the mafia posts, but I would suggest posting the roster at the end to show who dies and what number everyone picked :) Also, can't Nintendo join since we haven't actually started yet?

Very true! And, yes your right about the introducing characters - i forgot to add intro to the top. ;)

im sorry for the delay. yesterday was REALLY busy, and last night, i only had a few minutes - not enough to write this, since im a slow typer.

day 1:

Clozo, ST and Underground Dan were going to the mathematician's house for clozo's appt. They stepped inside the dark house. And, to the sound of silence, fell down with a bullet in the back of their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Social Darwin got a phone call. "Dont go to the assasin's house today". Ring, Ring! Social Darwin's appointment was canceled.

peace was trying to get a phone call to scsw, but his phone line was busy, since he was talking to randro. They headed of to their appointments together, and died immediatly as they passed the assasin's house.

Limy and Slick were talking. They were drinking water they had bought from the mathematician. Gasp. Sputter. Dead, from the poision within the bottles. the mathematician packed up and went home.

MrsP was baking a cake when suddenly she felt herself being gagged and bound, and tossed into a truck with GMaster479. Together they waited until the died from lack of oxygen, and the carbon monoxide that was leaking from the front of the abandoned truck.

Magic_luver was going to her appointment when she was knocked down by peace. She retuned immediatly to her house, thanks to peace's advise.

1 - none

2 - st; underground dan; clozo

3 - social darwin

4 - scsw, randro

5 - limey, slick

6 - mrsP; gmaster479

7 - Magic_luver (she was 11, but since the #s were 1 - 7, she got moved up to 7)

yah - for this round. Day ends in 24 hrs, 28 min.

Except it's 1-2 - so you have a 50/50 chance of getting it!! :)

who's left:

~NM

~SD

~Magic

Okay then, sending you a PM! Hmmmm... 1 or 2..... hmmmmmm.......

just a question... but shouldnt of just the number 2's died? as they had the most?

1 - none

3 - social darwin

4 - scsw, randro

5 - limey, slick

6 - mrsP; gmaster479

7 - Magic_luver (she was 11, but since the #s were 1 - 7, she got moved up to 7)

just a question... but shouldnt of just the number 2's died? as they had the most?

1 - none

3 - social darwin

4 - scsw, randro

5 - limey, slick

6 - mrsP; gmaster479

I think, since these people's fates were revealed, and it is now only out of the 3 of us, she's is making us pick one or 2 (giving 50/50 chance). So me, magic and SD will be judged separately!! (What happened prior no longer matters!!) :D

I have PM'ed mine!! I hope I don't die!!

yah - for this round. Day ends in 24 hrs, 28 min.

Except it's 1-2 - so you have a 50/50 chance of getting it!! :)

who's left:

~NM

~SD

~Magic

UMB, Can we see how so many died, so quickly? I just thought it should last a bit longer than that.

BTW, all of us ghosts should get a chance to ghost-post. :o