BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Gmaster479

Question

Alright I guess you could call this a puzzle and a cool mind reading trick at the same time

Okay, choose a number 1-9. Any number...You got it? Okay multiply it by 9. (There's probably a calculator on your computer if you need it). If you have your new number, add up the digits in that number, (like if your number was 46, you would add 4+6). Now if your eyes are brown, add 1 to your number.

Now follow the code and find the letter that cooresponds to your number:

a=1 b=2 c=3 d=4 e=5 f=6 g=7...

Now that you have your letter, find the name of a U.S State that starts with your letter (Feel free to use the internet, no one will know :P)

Now take the 3rd letter in the name of your state and find a color that starts with that letter

Now take the last letter in the name of your state and find a fruit that starts with that letter

There's no such thing as an orange apple!

Ha Ha Ha I got you! Now how did I do this?

16 answers to this question

Alright I guess you could call this a puzzle and a cool mind reading trick at the same time

Okay, choose a number 1-9. Any number...You got it? Okay multiply it by 9. (There's probably a calculator on your computer if you need it). If you have your new number, add up the digits in that number, (like if your number was 46, you would add 4+6). Now if your eyes are brown, add 1 to your number.

Now that you have your letter, find the name of a U.S State that starts with your letter (Feel free to use the internet, no one will know :P)

Now take the 3rd letter in the name of your state and find a color that starts with that letter

Now take the last letter in the name of your state and find a fruit that starts with that letter

There's no such thing as an orange apple!

I think you got a little error there

I can see that you were trying to get people end up with number 9 or 10, but the letters that correspond to those numbers are i and j which could one of the following states:

Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa (no states start with letter j)

The only chance to end up with orange apple is choosing idaho, which i highly doubt that its the highest prob.( ichose Illinois for my own ).

Thank you, I forgot a part :o

Okay, choose a number 1-9. Any number...You got it? Okay multiply it by 9. (There's probably a calculator on your computer if you need it). If you have your new number, add up the digits in that number, (like if your number was 46, you would add 4+6). Now, subtract 3 from your number

Now if your eyes are brown, add 1 to your number.

Now that you have your letter, find the name of a U.S State that starts with your letter (Feel free to use the internet, no one will know )

There is no such thing as an orange apple

(Also please use spoilers)

You're right.

Any number multiplied by nine that has a 2 digit product has digits that add up to nine. Subtract 3, you get 6 and Florida, add one for 7 and Georgia.

Thank you, I forgot a part :o

Okay, choose a number 1-9. Any number...You got it? Okay multiply it by 9. (There's probably a calculator on your computer if you need it). If you have your new number, add up the digits in that number, (like if your number was 46, you would add 4+6). Now, subtract 3 from your number

Now if your eyes are brown, add 1 to your number.

Now that you have your letter, find the name of a U.S State that starts with your letter (Feel free to use the internet, no one will know )

There is no such thing as an orange apple

(Also please use spoilers)

An olive avogado.

If you think hard enough, you can get other things than those two words.

An olive avogado.

If you think hard enough, you can get other things than those two words.

Yea but no one ever really thinks hard enough until they already fell for it.

Both answers from before are correct and I advise asking this question to anyone who doesn't thing you're a mind reader :P