• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I enjoy the random Chuck Norris quotes, but I just saw one that troubles me:

Chuck Norris used to beat the s*** out of his shadow because it was following to close. It now stands a safe 30 feet behind him.

Not to sound like a conservative crotchety grandfather, but might I suggest that all quotes be corrected in terms of grammar and explicit language? For instance, changing "s***" to "crap" and correcting the phrase to become "following too close".

Hundreds of people, if not more, across the internet have this on their webpage. I understand the nature of Chuck Norris humor, but such changes would reflect more positively on your site as a whole.

Edit: After posting, I noticed that this forum has been set to censor expletives. Yet another reason to think twice?

Edited by Andrefal

here's some fun ones, if chuck norris played the game of go:

he wins every game by at least 362 points.

there are no living shapes, only shapes chuck norris lets live.

chuck norris traveled to the future to play go against himself. the earth imploded from the awesomeness.

if you had to chose between playing chuck norris at go or letting him drop kick you in the face, you would probably be better off with the drop kick, at least then you would have some infinitesimal chance of surviving the experience.

Found another spelling error:

Chuck Norris destored the table of elements because the only element he knows is the element of ?? SUPRISE.

It should probably read "destroyed". I think the ?? is due to my old IE browser, as it also tends to replace apostrophes with question marks.

It should probably read "destroyed". I think the ?? is due to my old IE browser, as it also tends to replace apostrophes with question marks.

Edit: I just noticed it should also read "SURPRISE."

Edit: I just noticed it should also read "SURPRISE."

Corrected. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

two chuck fact by me:

Chuck Norris was originally cast as Darth Vader in Star Wars. After killing everyone in 6 seconds producers gave role to some other actor and made 6 movies!

Chuck Norris doesnt have 'alt' key on his keyboard. There is no alternative, only Chuck Norris' way!

• 1 month later...

Chuck Norris Facts

Chuck Norris Once went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. When the shooter shot, he deflected all the bullets with his beard. Unfortunatly, JFK's head blew up from amazement.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Here's some I've thought of:

Chuck Norris once had a near Death experience. Death ran away.

Chuck Norris vs. an infinite amount of people. That's not a fair fight. For the infinite amount of people.

Chuck Norris CAN pee soup. And magma.

Once, Chuck Norris got bored and went to the flourishing planet of Mars...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...