Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Never intended here to offend

My first and truly generous friend.

For the beauty of such imagination

Deserves more than the most admirarion.

One like theirs is impossible to compare

I, in other words, do care.

forget to send your Mom flowers Mother's Day?

No, no problem. I think his hearing JUST kicked in. He JUST changed it to AM. Much better. Phew!!! No worries. That was driving me up a wall.

understand, or think, I really don't get it.

My sympathies. Could not think at all with the racquet. You're on the right track. Just another word....

Got to go out. Friday night and all. Hopefully can sneak back to the den later. Always fun. Thanks to all.
Sorry I had to hop off before the grand finale, but I was needed elsewhere. Great job Lotus. I can't believe how close I was with some of my answers. That darn POW is what killed me. See you later Plainglazed. Have fun!!! Great riddle!!

Sorry I had to hop off before the grand finale, but I was needed elsewhere. Great job Lotus. I can't believe how close I was with some of my answers. That darn POW is what killed me. See you later Plainglazed. Have fun!!! Great riddle!!

Well, I may be ill informed here. But, I really didn't much see how that was a play on words. Could you tell me? Was the "in other words" supposed to be a play on words? I didn't see it.

Well, I may be ill informed here. But, I really didn't much see how that was a play on words. Could you tell me? Was the "in other words" supposed to be a play on words? I didn't see it.

Yeah, I think it meant for you to find other wording for" I care", but I'm not sure. I got really confused after the ID thing, and I forgot to keep guessing on my previous train of thought. I was dancing all around the answer and just couldn't see it.

Yeah, the phrase "in other words" is the indicator of the play on words which has the natural meaning as it is read in the riddle but also, taken literally, describes the following phrase "do care" as another wording of the answer. Make sense?