BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

If you are going to the panhandle then it is 1:30 same time zone as Texas

No it's not the same as Texas if you left at 10:30 andit took you 2 hours but yes it would be 1:30 if you are going to Orlando....because they r 1 hour ahead from Texas.

No it's not the same as Texas if you left at 10:30 andit took you 2 hours but yes it would be 1:30 if you are going to Orlando....because they r 1 hour ahead from Texas.

Sorry it is suppose to be 11:30 so u r actually wrong :D

you probably have a layover in Atlanta, then your second flight is probably delayed or overbooked, then when you finally board your plane, you have to wait an hour before you can even take off, so I'd say about 4 or 5 oclock depending on which part of Florida you are going to since it spans two time zones

I threw 3:30 out there earlier just to see if that was right, but I really don't see how you can come up with anything other than 2:30.

It will be 12:30 EST when you take off from Texas, and 2 hours of flight time would but you at 2:30 EST. You can't take into account the rotation of the Earth because the flight time was fixed in the problem, so how do you define "get there"? Off the plane? Taking into account where you're at on the plane, how much you've lugged on, how long it takes the family with 7 kids in front of you to put away all the sippy cups, mp3 players, find that damn teddy bear, etc... I guess it could be around 2:50, 3:00....