BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ****... you baddies are very clever... fair play to you, that was clever...

Is anybody else wondering why the baddies haven't acted for a few nights? Its the fact that we know that those targeted by them are goodies (Woon for example is good). If they dont act, then we have no 100% goodies. That way they can just screw us up on the days, which they have been doing so cleverly for the past few lynches.

Knowing the roles of the dead myself, I dont understand how Abhisk can know Bullys role, and then Bully knows the Abhisks role when he revealed this?

Its quite clear that Woon is a goodie (see Night 2) ;)

This leads me to the conclusion that at least 1 of the 2 following things are true;

1.Im beginning to suffer from this so called mafia Paranoia (it hasnt affected me so far...)

2. The baddies are relying on providing us with as little info as possible and then confusing us so much in the day we just bandwagon along with the baddies and kill one of our own

Since I dont really suffer from mafia paranoia, my guess is that #2 is correct therefore...

This is quite good reay, but I'd like to hear what abhisk will have to say when we find out that Limey was indeed good... It would be pretty stupid for the baddies to come out just like that, since they've done such a good job hiding, I don't know :huh:

What about MarioMan? He hasn't said anything in the last couple of days... If we goodies still have a killing roles can you please target him, he's not helping either so we could only end up where we are right now :dry:

Sorry - i was never good with words...

What im trying to say is this: is one bad guy worse than the other? more power? I trust you and RPGBully, but i was just wondering if you knew who limey was. If we know A B and C are bad, but know B has the most power and could do the most damage, than we should take out B first.

Is that better? Or am i just saying nothing?

Thanks peace, I get you now. So are you saying that your possitive on Limey's baddiness???

Thanks peace, I get you now. So are you saying that your possitive on Limey's baddiness???

Nah, shes just takin the same view as me and Woon. IF limey is a baddie, can we know which one (abhisk tell us), since they may well be more important ones out there ;)

Nah, shes just takin the same view as me and Woon. IF limey is a baddie, can we know which one (abhisk tell us), since they may well be more important ones out there ;)

I agree with reaymond, if your so sure about Limey, can you tell us who he is?

I am a little bit confused. Does it really matter what limey's role is? Think about it, as woon said, we are at 50-50 baddies to goodies. Every lynch we have killed a goodie, EVERY LYNCH! My opinion is, Reay and woon are baddies. I have no proof, but I am feeling very strong at this point. They are trying to make excuses for why they are not voting with us on Limey. Think about what you would do if you are a baddie! Divert attention, throw suspision on someone else and try to take the heat off of your comrad. It may be possible to find out Limey's role, I just don't see how it is important. He is a baddie and we need to be 100% positive a baddie dies today at the lynch. We have spent this entire game killing each other while the baddies sit back and watch us do there dirty work. Anyone wanna prove your goodiness? Vote for Limey. So far, he is the only one that has been called a guaranteed baddie.

Edit: Punctuation

Edited by RPGBully

Oh, and peace, I understand what you are saying, but in my opinion, it doesn't matter at this point which role we kill today, it is just very important that we get the numbers back on our side. And as to why the baddies haven't acted the last couple of nights, what if Kat is the assasin. She is waiting for a replacement, so she would not perform any actions at night due to inactivity, not because they are trying to create confusion. Sorry, I don't buy that at all.

I am a little bit confused. Does it really matter what limey's role is? Think about it, as woon said, we are at 50-50 baddies to goodies. Every lynch we have killed a goodie, EVERY LYNCH! My opinion is, Reay and woon are baddies. I have no proof, but I am feeling very strong at this point. They are trying to make excuses for why they are not voting with us on Limey. Think about what you would do if you are a baddie! Divert attention, throw suspision on someone else and try to take the heat off of your comrad. It may be possible to find out Limey's role, I just don't see how it is important. He is a baddie and we need to be 100% positive a baddie dies today at the lynch. We have spent this entire game killing each other while the baddies sit back and watch us do there dirty work. Anyone wanna prove your goodiness? Vote for Limey. So far, he is the only one that has been called a guaranteed baddie.

Edit: Punctuation

Oh, and peace, I understand what you are saying, but in my opinion, it doesn't matter at this point which role we kill today, it is just very important that we get the numbers back on our side. And as to why the baddies haven't acted the last couple of nights, what if Kat is the assasin. She is waiting for a replacement, so she would not perform any actions at night due to inactivity, not because they are trying to create confusion. Sorry, I don't buy that at all.

Ok, now these posts don't sound like they come from a mafia first timer. Are you being advised by your baddie partners to talk about this whole thing?

It makes me think that you are the one that's trying to save a friend from the baddie forum... :dry:

Ok, to make a few things clear. First, I never said I was a mafia first timer, I said I was new to playing online, which has it's own variations MUCH different from playing in person, where you can look someone in the eyes to determine if they are telling the truth or not. Second, I have put myself on the line here, not you. The funny thing is, you seem to be claiming that because my posts are clear and accurate, which is what I assume you mean when you say my posts don't seem to be from a first timer (also, this is actually my second), that because of that I might be bad? So you don't question my reasoning at all, you just make accusations and hope to divert? So tell me Jarze, what was in that message Reay sent you on night 2? If I am getting very suspicious of him, I guess since the two of you are sending messages, I should be suspicious of you also (possibly the shade???). ^_^ The thing is, I have come out completely. These are the things I KNOW, I am a goodie, Abhisk is a goodie, and Limey is a baddie. Do what you will with that information, but if you are truley a goodie, you will vote with me.

Edit: Spelling and wording

Edited by RPGBully

I am a little bit confused. Does it really matter what limey's role is?

Yes Limeys role is very important if we are going to kill him

My opinion is, Reay and woon are baddies. I have no proof, but I am feeling very strong at this point. They are trying to make excuses for why they are not voting with us on Limey.

For the third time Woon is NOT a baddie. Read the night 2 post where they targetted him!!!

And as to why the baddies haven't acted the last couple of nights, what if Kat is the assasin. She is waiting for a replacement, so she would not perform any actions at night due to inactivity, not because they are trying to create confusion.

Baddies can powerplay other baddies on the forums. The baddies tend to decide amongst themselves their actions, and then 1 representative will PM the host with their actions, so just because Kat isn't here, doesnt mean she isn't acting ;)

So tell me Jarze, what was in that message Reay sent you on night 2? If I am getting very suspicious of him, I guess since the two of you are sending messages, I should be suspicious of you also (possibly the shade???).

Does this not prove that me and JarZe aren't baddies? Why would we be using the messenger if we could just talk on the forums...

You just sound kinda desperate now to be honest... im definately sticking with my vote, unless someone can prove otherwise.

I have but one question. If you were told what Limey's role is, would you change your vote? I agree, I probably do sound desperate, but it is because right now I feel like Abhisk and I are the only goodies fighting to stay in this. Your arguments do not answer all of my questions about you, they only, for me, raise more questions. I will be glad to admit I could be wrong about the 3 of you (sorry about that last game Kat), but I have to stick with what I am certain of, and that is that we need to vote off Limey. He is the only baddie I am certain of. Peace, to answer your earlier question simply, I would LOVE to vote out the Master Mind, but I do not know who he is, I do know who Limey is, that is why I said that for me it doesnt matter.

Ok, to make a few things clear. First, I never said I was a mafia first timer, I said I was new to playing online, which has it's own variations MUCH different from playing in person, where you can look someone in the eyes to determine if they are telling the truth or not. Second, I have put myself on the line here, not you. The funny thing is, you seem to be claiming that because my posts are clear and accurate, which is what I assume you mean when you say my posts don't seem to be from a first timer (also, this is actually my second), that because of that I might be bad? So you don't question my reasoning at all, you just make accusations and hope to divert? So tell me Jarze, what was in that message Reay sent you on night 2? If I am getting very suspicious of him, I guess since the two of you are sending messages, I should be suspicious of you also (possibly the shade???). ^_^ The thing is, I have come out completely. These are the things I KNOW, I am a goodie, Abhisk is a goodie, and Limey is a baddie. Do what you will with that information, but if you are truley a goodie, you will vote with me.

Well you're right, my accusation was based on the fact that those two posts were worded pretty much different from all your other posts throughout the game. I never said I was sure you were bad, I only threw something out there and it seems that it hurt you pretty bad. Is it because you don't want that kind of attention on you? Maybe you just wanna divert all the attention to someone else... You're right about something, this game is pretty much different from playing in person, like you said, you can't look someone in the eye and tell if he's lying or not; and that makes it crucial here in the online variation.

So you wanna know what's in the messages??? Well we're just trying to get to know ONE more goodie apart from the ones we already know.

Reay's got a point, if we were bad why would we want to communicate through the messenger when we can easily use the forum without any of you knowing...

Oh and check the roster... I haven't changed my vote yet, which means I'm also trying to get Limey lynched unless he proves himself good...

Prove it, before I COMPLETELY throw myself under the bus, please tell me how I am supposed to prove it? You tell me what you want as proof and I will let you know if I can prove it to you.

Prove it, before I COMPLETELY throw myself under the bus, please tell me how I am supposed to prove it? You tell me what you want as proof and I will let you know if I can prove it to you.

Well if its true then you must have some kind of evidence to know this yourself. Just post that evidence here (PM from host, deduction from roles etc...) ;)

You do realize that right now Limey is getting lynched; what do you wanna do? Just convince Reay that you know who limey is?

Remember, if limey turns out to be good; you're gone tomorrow... :dry:

Excellent. Honestly, I hope you are what you say you are. That means that it will be easier to win because the only people participating will be goodies. It did not hurt, I just sometimes get frustrated because I can't make my point. And honestly, I am having a very hard time understanding Reay. He is obviously someone who has played this game online MUCH more than me, and I don't think anybody is questioning who I am claiming I am, yet he insists on voting for Abhisk instead of Limey. I guess he must just think I am lying. So the only question is, do you trust me or not? I can tell you this, if you don't change your vote at the last minute, you will see undeniable proof that I am who I say I am. And I hope Reay lets me know what proof he wants soon.

Honestly, my fear is that you are not who you say you are and you will change your vote at the last minute. Also, my fear is that if I out myself and give Reay his proof, I will be gone tonight instead of tomorrow. That is the delimma I am in right now.

And I hope Reay lets me know what proof he wants soon.

Well he just did a couple of posts ago, he said that you can provide how you found out that limey is bad... PM from the host or your own deduction (if so explained) and that will be good proof. ;)

Yea, he posted that while I was typing lol. Like I said, I prove it to Reay, and I get RID killed tonight, by the baddies or the shade. So, give me and hour or so to think on it, and I will make my decision by 3:00 pm CST.

1 thing I can say... if we lynch another goodie (hence giving baddies majority), I do still have an ace up my sleep to make sure that the goodies can still win ;)

Im guessing the baddies will want to kill you tonight anyway so I think a save would be appropriate for you. Shades RID won't get through the save either :)

I will say this Jarze, I will listen to your argument for/against outing myself for this vote. Actually, I would be interested in hearing it.

When did I ask you to out yourself? Check my posts, I've never asked you to out yourself just like that.

What reay said was if you could provide some proof of what you were saying, but it's ok if you think that's gonna risk you outing your role...

Thanks for the input. I did not mean to insinuate that you were the one who said it, I just wanted your opinion on if I SHOULD do it to satisfy Reay. I will just have to trust that all will work out then. Reay, if you do not believe me about Limey, at this point I cannot/will not provide proof. I don't want to get killed for it. But I still hope you trust me and change your vote. The numbers are still way too low on Limey and it can change easily if we don't ban together.

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator - Voting for Limey

3. CGH0606 – Lynched and found to be the [Minstrel]

4. GMaster479 – Lynched and found to be the [Undertaker]

5. peace*out

6. RPGBully Voting for Limey

7. Limey

8. IDNE - Killed by the Doppelganger (?)

9. JarZe - Voting for Limey

10. woon - voting for riranor

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk voting for Limey

13. GC - Killed by the Assassin (?)

14. Kat - waiting for replacement

15. twin_bro - Lynched and found to be the [Jailor]

Fair enough...