BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia

Thanks. Although you were really unlucky on several occasions. You lost the chance of taking the Seer's soul, which is very useful for you and when you used the Undertaker's, there were no kills. Funny how it played out.

Yeah Seer's sdoul would have given me a free RID kill and I probably would have made my move earlier had I been given the chance to learn anothers role.

Undertaker's proably wasn't that useful, as I was pretty confident on who was dead reading the next night post on who had acted and I could work everything out from that ;)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played Bully, but I got to admit you were the next to die :P

Thanks Reay. I got a little suspicious after the Limey vote, so even though everyone was telling me you were good, I decided to investigate you. I got lucky I was right. And yea, I figured if I was unsuccesful at convincing everyone of your role, I was a gonner :D . It was funny, you played SO well that even with everyone knowing I was good and my role, I still had a hard time convincing them that you were the shade. Good times!

BTW... I was informed by a friend that I may have committed a breach of Etiquet when I copied and pasted the message from scsw. If so, I ask your forgiveness, it was totally not intended.

Edited by RPGBully

Thanks Reay. I got a little suspicious after the Limey vote, so even though everyone was telling me you were good, I decided to investigate you. I got lucky I was right. And yea, I figured if I was unsuccesful at convincing everyone of your role, I was a gonner :D . It was funny, you played SO well that even with everyone knowing I was good and my role, I still had a hard time convincing them that you were the shade. Good times!

BTW... I was informed by a friend that I may have committed a breach of Etiquet when I copied and pasted the message from scsw. If so, I ask your forgiveness, it was totally not intended.

I meant that I was going to kill you the next night with my RID kill, not get the lynch turned on you :P

Erm, host messages are intended to be kept private, but you can definately use any of the information from them to you win ;)

Im not worried about it, but well played :)

Hehe... I was still playing when I received that message but I didn't fall for that trick :P unfortunately peace did :dry:

Great game scsw :) sorry for dropping out :blush: and too bad there were so many inactive players!

IM SORRY!!!!! :D

Im a gullible smart person, of course!! ;)

I have no problem with it - especially during late game and pressured on all fronts. If you do that for no particular reason, be prepared to face the host's wrath :P

Edited by scsw