Night 1 - First Blood

Day 1 - A False Lead

Night 2 - Irony

Day 2 - A Grave Error

Night 3 - Quiet Before the Storm

Day 3 - Striking the Wrong Chord

Night 4 – Quiescence

Day 4 – Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt

The citizens gathered at the city square under the Baron’s orders. Monitored by the Baron and his personal guards, the citizens started discussing the possible culprits of the past few murders. A heated debate soon ensued and the guards had to break the crowd up. When the situation was under control again, the debate resumed.

“I say we put pressure on someone. Our numbers have dwindled so much that we have a 50% chance of getting the correct person. If we can make him talk…” said woon who was cut short by RPGBully.

“Limey has been acting really suspicious lately!” said RPGBully.

“So have all the others we suspected so far. See where we are? We caused the death of three innocent citizens!” replied an agitated reaymond.

“I trust my observational skills and Limey is very suspicious!” RPGBully rebutted with a tone of finality.

“Very well, we will trust you for now. If Limey turns out to be an innocent, you are on top of the list,” said JarZe and the citizens turned to look at Limey.

“Don’t believe him guys! I am innocent. I have been living in this city all my life – how can I be evil?” said Limey. Everyone paused. They nodded in agreement. Limey saw this as a chance and made a dash for the slums.

His futile attempt was stopped by a guard who caught him by the sleeves of his shirt and dragged him to the center of the square. Limey struggled and the sleeve tore. The guard punched Limey and pinned him down in front of the Baron.

“Why did you try to run if you’re not guilty?” asked the Baron.

“You saw how things have become! We have lynched three innocents – I don’t want to be the fourth! Everyone is not thinking rationally anymore!” refuted Limey. Just then, a citizen spotted something peculiar about Limey’s shoulder.

“Didn’t you have a scar on your shoulder from when you were young?” she asked. Limey’s eyes went wide and, with inhuman strength, flung the guard away. He transformed into a faceless figure and tried to run – but there were too many guards. The guards subdued Limey and chained him up.

Doppelganger!” spat the Baron, “Guards, kill it!”

“Stop! I can tell you who I am working with. If you let me go, I will tell you who they are and return to the First…” Limey was cut short when a crossbow bolt struck him in the throat, immediately crushing his windpipe and killing him.

“They silenced it!” someone from the crowd yelled and fear set in. The situation became chaotic and the citizens were ready to run away when the Baron intervened.

“Stop! There is nothing to worry about,” the Baron shouted to the crowd and sent a few of his guards to hunt for the killer. “We are safe. Whoever it is can’t strike again – we will find out where he is, should he shoot again.”

The citizens calmed down and slowly gathered around the Baron again.

The Baron noted that a few citizens did not contribute to the discussions and whispered something to the guard beside him. The guard nodded and walked away.

‘It is done. You were right – it was going to betray us,’ the Assassin replied to the Mastermind’s telepathy. The Assassin felt the mental link break and relaxed. He hated those mind conversations.

He set the crossbow down and made sure that he appeared normal. Satisfied, he left the building and joined the crowd.

Soon, a few guards surrounded Riranor and Marioman9.

“You guys were quiet during the whole debate and by decree of the Baron, you are to be imprisoned in the dungeon!”

Riranor and Marioman9 gave in and were marched to the dungeons.

The citizens of Wyrmhaven were relieved. Finally, a culprit was revealed. Things did not seem so bleak after all.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606 – Lynched and found to be the [Minstrel]

4. GMaster479 – Lynched and found to be the [Undertaker]

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

7. Limey – Lynched and found to be the [Doppelganger]

5. peace*out

8. IDNE - Killed by the Doppelganger (?)

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

13. GC - Killed by the Assassin (?)

14. Kat

15. twin_bro - Lynched and found to be the [Jailor]

Night 5 ends in 24 hours. If everyone gets their actions in earlier - I might end the night earlier, like 3 hours or so (of course I will PM you guys for confirmation beforehand).

EDIT: Also, Rir and Marioman9, you guys cannot act tonight. Please be more active tomorrow.

Edited by scsw

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updating Roster:

1. Riranor - Imprisoned for inactivity

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

5. peace*out

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9 - Imprisoned for inactivity

12. abhisk

14. Kat

Edited by scsw

If the healer and the defender are still alive, I suggest that one of them (maybe healer) protects bully and the other one protects the healer in order to guarantee the survival of at least on of them... Just a suggestion though, you guys know exactly what to do if you're still out there...

Good one Bully :thumbsup:

Updating Roster:

1. Riranor - Imprisoned for inactivity

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9 - Imprisoned for inactivity

12. abhisk

14. Kat - Waiting for replacement

I'm sorry - there were 2 peace*outs in the previous rosters.

Edited by scsw

Great Job RPG! To clear some stuff up (i think):

1 - Its not that I think you're bad, or that I didn't believe you - in fact, i was pretty sure myself. All I thought was that if we know A B and C are baddies, and we know that B isn't the one with the most damage, then if we lynch A or C we get a 50 - 50 chance of getting the worst one.

2 - I am also convinced woon is a goodie, and 99.99% sure that reay is a goodies - so if he's a baddie, then somewhere i've gone wrong.

3 - just noticing - because in the post scsw said that the asassin and the mastermind knew taht he was going to betray them, does that mean that one of the so called 'goddies' is a baddie? we should relook the lynchers.

4 - for future - the reason that i didn't vote for limey was because i wanted to be able to add my vote if it was needed, without having to change from limey (if i was 100% sure that C was the worst) and be questioned.

So I have this to say: abhisk and RPG - thanks SO much! We might have gotten limey anyways, but you stuck to it, and you brought a win! Great Job! I am convinced that JarZe, Reay, and Woon are goodies - 99.99

% sure on Jarze and Reay, and am trusting their judgement on Woon.

What are other veiws on this so far? Other opinions?

Great Job RPG! To clear some stuff up (i think):

1 - Its not that I think you're bad, or that I didn't believe you - in fact, i was pretty sure myself. All I thought was that if we know A B and C are baddies, and we know that B isn't the one with the most damage, then if we lynch A or C we get a 50 - 50 chance of getting the worst one.

2 - I am also convinced woon is a goodie, and 99.99% sure that reay is a goodies - so if he's a baddie, then somewhere i've gone wrong.

3 - just noticing - because in the post scsw said that the asassin and the mastermind knew taht he was going to betray them, does that mean that one of the so called 'goddies' is a baddie? we should relook the lynchers.

I put that down so that the story becomes more interesting. It is in no way a red herring or a hint to anyone's assumptions/identities. I'd like to avoid that since it the first game I am hosting.

4 - for future - the reason that i didn't vote for limey was because i wanted to be able to add my vote if it was needed, without having to change from limey (if i was 100% sure that C was the worst) and be questioned.

So I have this to say: abhisk and RPG - thanks SO much! We might have gotten limey anyways, but you stuck to it, and you brought a win! Great Job! I am convinced that JarZe, Reay, and Woon are goodies - 99.99% sure on Jarze and Reay, and am trusting their judgement on Woon.

What are other veiws on this so far? Other opinions?

Read the red response up there. Just wanted to clarify and not interfere with your thought processes. ;)

Hey Peace, I knew what you meant, I think I just overreacted when I started getting questioned. If I had information on more than one, I would have presented it and let the group decide which one we thought was better. I only had info on one baddie, and I didn't want to miss the opportunity we had. And Jarze, thanks for the suggestion of protection, I have a feeling I am going to need it. The good news is, we have numbers now, and if we stick together, I feel pretty sure we can pull this out dispite our horrible start.

Ok, I'm pretty sure that the three others: Kat, Rir, and MarioMan ,are the remaining baddies. But one of the people on my goodie list is the shade, so I'm reducing my goodie list to Me and Bully. The other goodies/shade are Peace, Woon, Reay, and JarZe. But I think I know who Reay and JarZe are, so only Peace and Woon for the shade.

As promised, I'm ending the night a bit earlier.

Prologue - The Chaos Begins

Night 1 - First Blood

Day 1 - A False Lead

Night 2 - Irony

Day 2 - A Grave Error

Night 4 – Quiescence

Day 4 - Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt

Night 5 – Fateful Encounter

The Defender pulled his cloak tighter. The snow storm was picking up and he was camped outside a citizen’s house. He wanted to return to the comfort of his own home but he had no other choice. What if the murderer showed up tonight? He shook his thoughts away, focusing on protecting the citizen in the house beside him.

The Priest once again said his prayers at the altar. Something was wrong – the Gods were not answering. He was unable to finish his protective spell.

‘This coupled with the raging storm is worrying,’ he thought. Unable to complete the ritual through his altar, the Priest left the chapel and headed off into the night.

‘I hope I can get to the citizen before anything happens!’ With that, the Priest grabbed his cloak and walked into the storm.

The Healer ruffled through his bag. Satisfied that all of his most potent medicines are there, he left the house and headed off to his target’s house.

RPGBully heard the knock on the door he was expecting. He folded the note neatly and opened the door.

“To abhisk. Good luck,” he whispered as he passed the note to the Messenger. The Messenger nodded.

The door closed and the Messenger started running to abhisk’s house. Just as he turned a bend into the city square, he ran headlong into someone and the Messenger tumbled onto the other person. Both of them started grappling, for fear that the other was a killer. They soon stopped when the storm slowed down and the moonlight shone on their faces.

“You are the Priest?” said a relieved Messenger. They laughed.

“Go deliver your message with haste. Who knows what is lurking out here in this stormy night,” replied the Priest. The Messenger nodded and left.

The Priest clutched his cloak and walked towards his target’s house. Once he was outside, he completed the ritual and returned to the chapel. He said a prayer of thanks – maybe it was by the Gods’ intervention that he met the Messenger.

As the sun rose, both the Healer and the Defender, on different parts of Wyrmhaven, were equally relieved that their targets were safe.

The Messenger slid the note under abhisk’s door and left, hoping to reach home before the citizens started gathering at the square. Although the Priest knows who he is, revealing his identity to other people now would be dangerous.

"You may leave now," said the guard unlocking the doors to Riranor's and Marioman9's cells.

Both of the stood up and left the dungeon as the sun rose from the horizon.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

5. peace_out

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat - awaiting replacement

Day 5 ends in 24 hours.

Edited by scsw

I'm pretty sure that the two imprisoned and Kat are baddies. Also, messenger, can I please have a message.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

5. peace_out

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk Voting For Riranor

Edited by abhisk

I agree with abhisk, howcome there were no kills last night??? :huh:

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

5. peace_out

9. JarZe - Voting For Riranor

10. woon

11. Marioman9

Edited by JarZe

I agree with abhisk, howcome there were no kills last night??? :huh:

I think the answer is very obvious to us now. :)

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

5. peace_out

10. woon - Voting For Riranor

11. Marioman9

I'm with ya! It would easily appear that there were no actions last night because the baddies were either in jail or inactive.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully Voting For Riranor

5. peace_out

11. Marioman9

I'm with ya! It would easily appear that there were no actions last night because the baddies were either in jail or inactive.

Updating Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out

11. Marioman9

I always add the extra peace*out. Remember guys, if you don't contribute, you will be imprisoned.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator Voting For Riranor

5. peace_out

11. Marioman9

No explaination needed...

Is the day going to end soon? And also, this is what i think should happen.

Healer or Defender go to Bully.

Messenger come to me.

Priest, do whatever.

Innkeeper, I don't know

The other one healer/defender guard me.

Edited by abhisk

Prologue - The Chaos Begins

Night 1 - First Blood

Day 1 - A False Lead

Night 2 - Irony

Day 2 - A Grave Error

Night 4 – Quiescence

Day 4 - Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt

Night 5 – Fateful Encounter

Day 5 – Broken Link

Riranor was surrounded. The citizens had decided that he was acting really suspicious, especially the day before, when he hid at the back when the others were questioning Limey.

“I am innocent!” denied Riranor.

“None of us thinks so! Right, abhisk?” said woon, turning to abhisk for his support.

Abhisk unexpectedly had a change of mind, “No guys, I think he is innocent.”

“Wait, what? You were so sure that Riranor was one of the Dark Brotherhood Cultists!”

“I was wrong. I believe his innocence,” abhisk replied.

“Ridiculous. We all think so, regardless of what you say now. Are you in league with him?”

“I am not. I believe him.”

“Are you alright abhisk? You look strange…” said RPGBully who was cut short when abhisk turned and attacked RPGBully.

“Pin him down!” yelled JarZe. The guards closed in and dragged abhisk away from RPGBully. They pinned him down as the other citizens turn their attention back to Riranor.

“We will deal with abhisk later, let’s get Riranor!” said RPGBully. The Baron nodded and signaled his guards to capture Riranor.

“Wait guys, you don’t understand,” Riranor said with an evil grin on his face, “I can control you!” With that, the guards that were approaching Riranor turned around and pulled their swords at the citizens.

“Curses! He is the Mastermind! That must be why abhisk was acting so weird!” shouted JarZe. The citizens started backing away from Riranor. He was getting away when the Defender selflessly jumped in front and dashed through the guards. The Defender tackled the Mastermind before he could comprehend what happened, and everyone snapped out of the spell.

The well-trained guards immediately understood what happened and turned around. No less than five swords pierced the Mastermind’s body. In his dying breath, the Mastermind sent out a final message to his allies.

“You will not stop us…” the Mastermind’s voice trailed as his soul left the body. The citizens cheered. It was a great victory for a silent war that caused the deaths of so many innocents.

The mood soon died when the sun started to set. The worry that more of the Mastermind’s allies are still out there set in. Everyone rushed home, fearing for their own safety.

‘Do not meet in secret anymore – it is too dangerous. If we do everything according to plan, the city shall fall! We will have the last laugh…’

Both the Assassin and Witch Doctor received the telepathic message as they watched the Mastermind fall. They understood how grave the situation was. Knowing the whole game plan, they knew that sticking to it would eventually make Wyrmhaven fall. The Assassin looked at the Witch Doctor. They nodded to each other and blended back into the crowed.

The Baron’s guards surrounded peace*out and Marioman9. Knowing why they were visited by the guards, both of them gave in and were marched to the dungeons.

Roster:

1. Riranor – Lynched and found to be the [Mastermind]

2. Reaymanator

5. peace_out - Jailed for inactivity

6. RPGBully

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9 - Jailed for inactivity

12. abhisk

Night 6 ends in 24 hours. Sad to say, I will not be home for the Memorial Day weekend, so the next Night post will go up sometime late Monday. All actions must be in before 24 hours, with the exception of the Messenger (if the post is in before 24 hours is over, I will send out the PM when I get back). I apologize for the sudden break of schedule. With that, I hope you all have a great weekend. :)