Everything does too.

We need not argue semantics,

it’s just my point of view.

Everybody has me...

Yet noone has me two.

Don’t ever, ever forget me,

Lest happiness turn blue.

perspective?

Hey there pally Pal. Not being elusive on purpose... sorry. Your riddle has me thinking, but coming up empty handed. Just not my night tonight....

Me neither.....Blah! Maybe I will re-post up in the morning to revive it.

Me neither.....Blah! Maybe I will re-post up in the morning to revive it.
Yeah, I had one I was gonna post tonight to redeem myself from that last riddle disaster, but I don't think I'll bother till tomorrow. You know, it seems my riddles are either too easy or impossible. No middle ground. Well, try, try again... Still nothing on this riddle, though except, no, I do not have you. :D

Yeah, I had one I was gonna post tonight to redeem myself from that last riddle disaster, but I don't think I'll bother till tomorrow. You know, it seems my riddles are either too easy or impossible. No middle ground. Well, try, try again... Still nothing on this riddle, though except, no, I do not have you. :D

You wanna read a hard one, try my first, it's called "Got the stomach....for my first?" I had to write a riddle to solve the riddle! :D So I know how you feel. :lol::D

In regard to this riddle, you do have me....so does everyone else. Everything too in a sense. This one has a simple answer.

You wanna read a hard one, try my first, it's called "Got the stomach....for my first?" I had to write a riddle to solve the riddle! :D So I know how you feel. :lol:<ahttp://brainden.com/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>
In regard to this riddle, you do have me....so does everyone else. Everything too in a sense. This one has a simple answer.
Life?

Life?

No, but you may be headed in the right direction :D C'mon, you can do it! (in the funny voice of course!) :P

Edited by heyupal

I think it's so simple that I can't see it...
love

Sowwy..... :rolleyes: See how I said 'sowwy' instead of sorry..... Sounds so much more cute!!!

Gonna have to go to sleep, I'll pm ya a hint when I get up in the morning! G'Night! -_-

Just a little hint to help out. The answer to the riddle has nothing to do with the title, which is out of character for me. Pay attention to the WORDPLAY! If it doesn't fit lines 1,3 and 4 it's not right. The answer will fit perefet and simple and I don't think anything but my answer will work! Good luck, I will update in the morning! ~heyupal

well its early morning over here... so i guess i'll wait till tomorrow to find out the answer to this one..

also

a point of view :-D

Nope sorry DR, hope the advice above helps to steer you in the right direction! :D

a meaning in life.. like a purpose or something

sometimes i get stuck in a chain of thought and need to post to get out of it and start a new one...

i hope i dont trouble you too much with my reckless posting