BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I have had this answer in mind all day, but was intimidated because of how difficult I thought it would be to make. In the end I'm VERY proud of how it turned out. Hope you like it. I foresee this one being tough.

Two people came to a fork in the road.

I was there, and on they strode.

Their hands were swishing back and forth,

As one went south and the other went north.

The one had noticed a chill in the air,

I was there, and she let down her hair.

The other was hungry and found a scone.

He ate me, and the rest was thrown.

16 answers to this question

I have had this answer in mind all day, but was intimidated because of how difficult I thought it would be to make. In the end I'm VERY proud of how it turned out. Hope you like it. I foresee this one being tough.

You're right. This is a good one... Have to give it some thought...

But I'm thinking something along the lines of choice, or decision? The last line really throws me off though.

I like how your mind is working. Thank you for taking a stab at it. i was beginning to think people didn't even know what to think.

It isn't either of those. That last line, will be hard to think up. But, I don't know, just keep thinking. : )

Ok, my next guess would be change. It almost makes sense in my mind with that last line. It's probably the best I'll come up with too...

I also got to say that I love your riddles. I think, though, that your mind works just enough different than mine that I can't quite wrap my head around them. Quite frustrating, but at least it gets me thinking.

Here, I've pointed out key words, things to really ponder what the answer is. Realize that the personified answer only mentions himself three times. Think about what those three things are. They are one and the same. What is in bold print is important information. The rest brings the whole thing together.

I also got to say that I love your riddles. I think, though, that your mind works just enough different than mine that I can't quite wrap my head around them. Quite frustrating, but at least it gets me thinking.

Ok, my next guess would be change. It almost makes sense in my mind with that last line. It's probably the best I'll come up with too...

Oh, and thank you, and (no).

opposite?

good morning. I'm about to hit the hay. The answer is not right. But, think on this. While the answer has one general meaning. All three "clues" in the riddle are different variations on the same word. A little different than my usual bit.

to make it more specific you might also want

a part, apart

Perfect answer, you got dancer! This one had me thinking a long time!! Thanks Lotus!! :D

to make it more specific you might also want

a part, apart

Good job, dancer!!! I'm glad you got it. That's the answer!!!

just part is all I had in mind. : )

I was totally in the dark on this one. At one point, I was like portion, or half, but I felt that was too simple. I gotta stop

overcomplicating your riddles!

Haha. I know. I'm simply incapable of thinking complicatedly. Glad you thought on it. I was scared everyone would give up. Yay