BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hickie???????? wtf? :huh:

Also spelled as hicky (google it perhaps?) and it is a temporary bruise or mark caused by kissing, sucking or biting the skin forcefully enough to burst blood vessels beneath the skin. A mark on the neck? I am sure you have had or seen one.

And also you are very welcome.

the funny thing is the first part of the plot sounds like twilight. you might want to wait until you finish. remember - it doesn't have to be a vampire-ish name. twilight wasn't. Love at first bite is...ok, but id say everyone should keep thinking.

Im not good with book names, except for the ones i've started...but anyways:

the girl's in love with TWO guys!?? and she's a VAMPIRE because of the first??

that was fast.

Anyways, to the writer: you might want to have a BASIC idea of the ending - you can tell us the ending, even if you haven't written it yet. and you can change it too, but it will be easier for everyone.

the funny thing is the first part of the plot sounds like twilight. you might want to wait until you finish. remember - it doesn't have to be a vampire-ish name. twilight wasn't. Love at first bite is...ok, but id say everyone should keep thinking.

Im not good with book names, except for the ones i've started...but anyways:

the girl's in love with TWO guys!?? and she's a VAMPIRE because of the first??

that was fast.

Anyways, to the writer: you might want to have a BASIC idea of the ending - you can tell us the ending, even if you haven't written it yet. and you can change it too, but it will be easier for everyone.

two guys???were'd u get that from????

two guys???were'd u get that from????

i re-read it, and now i get it. One guy's her bff, and the other is her bf.

" ok it's about a girl whose best friend is a vampire and she gets changed into a vampire. she is not a full vampire yet, but close. and she meets a guy falls in love, she gets really tired and spends the night with him. they have a party the friday of that week and have a bunch of people over and end up making out...that's as much as I've written so far"

but why would she change her self if it meant she'd have to change someone else....or somethin?

i re-read it, and now i get it. One guy's her bff, and the other is her bf.

" ok it's about a girl whose best friend is a vampire and she gets changed into a vampire. she is not a full vampire yet, but close. and she meets a guy falls in love, she gets really tired and spends the night with him. they have a party the friday of that week and have a bunch of people over and end up making out...that's as much as I've written so far"

but why would she change her self if it meant she'd have to change someone else....or somethin?

ok no Tayler is my bff and she is a she not a he and Eric is the guy whom she falls in love with and the guy who changed her is going to fall in love with her too and his name is Joseph. :duh:

ok this story is about a girl who falls in love with three and one is a teacher and he loves her like crazy and Eric gets mad so does Joseph.

i need a love story title!

i need a love story title!

"Blood Lust" has been done to death.

How about:

"Slake: A Love Story"

"Vampires Need Love Too"

"Cold Flesh, Hot Blood"

"Can a Vampire's Heart Be Broken?"

Or my personal favorite

"Bloody Pulp: The Real Vampire Curse" :P

"Blood Lust" has been done to death.

How about: