BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hey all! I am writing a vampire book and it needs a title, so anyone who has an idea comment or e-mail me @ alaskaleia@yahoo.com. THANKS!

This is not a game...It should be moved... :dry:

This is not a game...It should be moved... :dry:

sorry I didn't relize i was on games when I put this on...and u know you could just not reply...that would work, well for me at least

quest of the silver bat, the coffin of dracula, a rosary and garlic, braces

would it help to know what the bok is about...i mean what happens in it????? :wacko:

ok it's about a girl whose best friend is a vampire and she gets changed into a vampire. she is not a full vampire yet, but close. and she meets a guy falls in love, she gets really tired and spends the night with him. they have a party the friday of that week and have a bunch of people over and end up making out...that's as much as I've written so far

... that's pretty heavy stuff. Sounds like the manga Rosario+Vampire, but genders are switched and it might be a bit different. Didn't read Twilight. How about Two Bats in a Tree (puts in a bit of symbolism)?

... that's pretty heavy stuff. Sounds like the manga Rosario+Vampire, but genders are switched and it might be a bit different. Didn't read Twilight. How about Two Bats in a Tree (puts in a bit of symbolism)?

...anything else???

trying to come up w/one that will surprise the reader and not too stereotypical of vampire books. err... Two Hands Intertwined? no, too mushy. Deeper than Blood. no, even mushier. ask a girl at school.

trying to come up w/one that will surprise the reader and not too stereotypical of vampire books. err... Two Hands Intertwined? no, too mushy. Deeper than Blood. no, even mushier. ask a girl at school.

what about "two bloods intertwined" or "love at first bite"? and I have asked girls at school they are cheesier than urs...TRUST ME! :rolleyes:

How about

Coming of Age

or

Milk Teeth

you want something that sounds common

something that has an element of youth, adolescence

and something that uses above to sound unsettling

Edited by dancer