Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rainbow

Question

Posted · Report post

I am made of water and colors many,

but where can you find the end of me?

spoiler=]Nowhere. "I" is a rainbow, and although leprechauns have tried, there is no end to a rainbow. It is a complete circle of light, but half is covered by the earth. Circles have neither a beginning nor and end, so we only see part of the rainbow.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

ya missed a bracket there at the begining of your spoiler.

and if anyone has see a rainbow from high up in an airplane, you'd see that they are truly a circle. it is very cool to see it from up high.

a way to see a small one is to use the mist setting on your hose sprayer and spray it high, away from the sun, and then you'll see a full circle.

Posted · Report post

Nice riddle...

However, for future posts, it's always better to name it something other than the answer... It helps keep the suspense going...

PS: You are probably smater than me so no disrespect here my friend

Posted · Report post

If we define the end of the rainbow as the place where "I" see it touch the earth surface from where "I'm" standing, I can probably locate that place very acurately.

But when I try to go there to touch it, "I" will not find it at the same place because the refracted light can only be seen from a certain distance of my eyes.

But my friends back where I was initially would swear that I was inside its base!!