BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

I bet it is! So do you start with your answer and work your way back when you're writing it? I won't get around to it before crashing tonight...maybe before work tomorrow...hmm...

usually it starts with an answer. It makes everything else come together. But sometimes it's not so much an answer, as a perfect idea all encompassing which seems perfect which just pops in your head all at once, where you know exactly what sort of thing needs to be written, just have to tackle the writing part.

Still hope somebody guesses this riddle, it already seems so close.

usually it starts with an answer. It makes everything else come together. But sometimes it's not so much an answer, as a perfect idea all encompassing which seems perfect which just pops in your head all at once, where you know exactly what sort of thing needs to be written, just have to tackle the writing part.

Still hope somebody guesses this riddle, it already seems so close.

Well I think I have something in mind so we'll see how it goes...LoL I forgot this riddle hadn't been solved yet! What answers were the closest?

Sense, it's so darn close, it's scary.

Well I think I have something in mind so we'll see how it goes...LoL I forgot this riddle hadn't been solved yet! What answers were the closest?

just saw it

but want to say

you are the answer to the riddle I posted, every line says something about you, my parting gift for the long riddling we had.

i am going to give them a clue that sometimes the answer is right on the page as it will be if you visit my riddle, lotus xo

just saw it

but want to say

you are the answer to the riddle I posted, every line says something about you, my parting gift for the long riddling we had.

i am going to give them a clue that sometimes the answer is right on the page as it will be if you visit my riddle, lotus xo

You're so cool. Thanks dancer. I will cherish it. : )

That actually would fit pretty well! I don't know about the trace part but everything else...I thought you had it...

it just be a good trace, like good lead

i also tried bad

and i tried sense

they all fit

but lotus is thinking of something else

it just be a good trace, like good lead

i also tried bad

and i tried sense

they all fit

but lotus is thinking of something else

Haha this whole time I've been thinking of trace like tracing a drawing or sketch...Doh!

You're so cool. Thanks dancer. I will cherish it. : )

darn I think you pretty darn cool yourself girl

i post you to full answer to it here is a sec

so you can have it complete

Haha this whole time I've been thinking of trace like tracing a drawing or sketch...Doh!

no to all, Still that S word is SO dang close it's almost the word itself. It's like say the word over and over and over, until the word gets jumbled in your mouth, and another very similar word comes out on accident. STOP right there!!!!! That's the answer!!!