BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

An idea

Question

Just a warning that this riddle is more prose, than (rhyming) poetry, but a riddle, I think, none the less.

An idea to be whimsically taken up with,

Concept of the imagination,

Suggestion, a thought, a twist.

An inkling, insight, and intuition.

These words will bring up thoughts with a burst,

But am I the word you’ll think of first?

21 answers to this question

could be a lot of things and fit

one is

riddle

I know. I tried to be as extremely all around the word as possible. But, it still feels kinda broad to me. Might not be my best riddle. Definitely not my worst, though. But, the answer is

no

I know. I tried to be as extremely all around the word as possible. But, it still feels kinda broad to me. Might not be my best riddle. Definitely not my worst, though. But, the answer is

no

its cool, try to add a few more lines, otherwise it will turn into guessing not thinking by us

but sounds cool

can you rule out my guess based on your riddle? why it can't fit?

if not, work on it a bit more cause you have a really interesting start and with few rules (control) you could make it interesting

its cool, try to add a few more lines, otherwise it will turn into guessing not thinking by us

but sounds cool

Sadly, I really can't. It's just going to have to be a dead riddle to me, which is fine. I like practice. The reason being, there is really NO other or more specific ways of describing this word. I literally went to the thesaurus and just listed off nearly every word there. You might try thesaurusing? What I thought interesting about this word. Is it's just not a word you'd really think of, even though you have every aspect of its meaning right in front of you. I do like this word, though. So, guess if you like, but I'll be fine with considering it dead.

Edited by lotus

Sadly, I really can't. It's just going to have to be a dead riddle to me, which is fine. I like practice. The reason being, there is really NO other or more specific ways of describing this word. I literally went to the thesaurus and just listed off nearly every word there. You might try thesaurusing? What I thought interesting about this word. Is it's just not a word you'd really think of, even though you have every aspect of its meaning right in front of you. I do like this word, though. So, guess if you like, but I'll be fine with considering it dead.

now that sounds even more interesting - keep what you have so far and keep thinking about it, it will come to you, all things can be described, alluded to, connected to things that make them more recognizable.

for a moment i thought the name of your riddle "an idea", was the answer but then the riddle started this way. you can be broad if you hide answer in plain sight ;)

anyway good luck with this one, don't trash it

now that sounds even more interesting - keep what you have so far and keep thinking about it, it will come to you, all things can be described, alluded to, connected to things that make them more recognizable.

for a moment i thought the name of your riddle "an idea", was the answer but then the riddle started this way. you can be broad if you hide answer in plain sight ;)

anyway good luck with this one, don't trash it

Oh yes, the title "idea" is the closest synonym to the answer I can think of. I mean they literally mean the same thing. But, although not perhaps as true, I like to think of the answer as an idea with more of a personal attachment "attached" to it. Or of a more whimsical version of an idea. But, I'm not so sure if these are so much correct as just my personal __answer___s as to what it means.

Ty, lotus.

This puzzle had me completely stumped until I came across your invaluable clues enabling me to solve it.

Thank you once again for such a thought evoking and well constructed riddle.

Edited by K Sengupta

Ty, lotus.

This puzzle had me completely stumped until I came across your invaluable clues enabling me to solve it.

Thank you once again for such a thought evoking and well constructed riddle.

Wow! Thank you! I really thought I'd made a mistake creating it. I didn't think the answer could be very easy to riddle up. : )