BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Forest Mafia

Night 5 - Finale

The moon rose once again, as the Randro the Alpha stood all alone, his pack wiped out. With his chances slim to none, he set out for one final kill.

--

Reaymond knew tonight would be the most important night, and he himself stood outside the Den of Marth the Squirrel. Within minutes, Randro arrived. He looked down through the fur over his eyes, giving him an ominous look. Reaymond faltered for a second, but soon regained his composure, and stared up to Randro.

"You will not defeat us! We are strong! I will protec..." but Reaymond's speech was cut short, as Randro snarled and lept on him. The noise outside woke up Marth, who scurried outside to find a wolf and a rabbit fighting. Without hesitating, he lept on top of Randro and bit hard into the scruff of his neck. Randro howled in pain and rage, and turned around, snapping at Marth. Reaymond took the chance to get away from Randro's claws, and when Randro turned back to him, he got a kick in the face by Reaymond's strong back legs. Dizzy and wounded, Randro backed up, tripping over Marth, who had curled himself in a ball behind his feet. Randro released a ear splitting howl, and Marth noticed that he had fallen on a broken tree, cracked in half by the lightning storm earlier. With one last burst of energy, Randro kicked out in pain, hitting Reaymond square in chest, causing him to fly backwards into a tree. Marth ran towards his fallen friend, and Reaymond opened his eyes one last time.

"They're...finally gone" he whispered, before going limp in Marth's paws. He looked up sadly at the abandoned forest, where he was the only one left. His forest, and everything he'd grown up with had gone up in smoke. Making his way back to his den, he collected the last of his food supply, and set off in search of a new home.

Congrats critters! You...beat the baddies *sighs* WAIT, I'm not supposed to have preferences O.O

1) Mekal - Owl

2) Woon - Lone Wolf

3) Riranor – Racoon

4) Reaymanator - Rabbit

5) Randro –Alpha Wolf

6) JS - Snake

7) JarZe - Bear

8) Marth - Squirrel

9) scsw - Fox

10) Molly Mae – Beta Wolf

And Since Liam has the list of actions each night, that'll go up later :P Good game everyone! :D

<(^-^)>

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice game there Fox/Liam... Although I didn't get a chance to act it was still cool to follow...

Congrats critters and hope to see you soon around here ;)

Wow that was a close game! THe one night i made a mistake was when I attacked Marth and i didnt put down who to block I wanted to block reaymond but i didnt post it and if i had posted it we would have won. Great game guys and kat and liam great job hosting and great characters!

Wow that was a close game! THe one night i made a mistake was when I attacked Marth and i didnt put down who to block I wanted to block reaymond but i didnt post it and if i had posted it we would have won. Great game guys and kat and liam great job hosting and great characters!

You never know...Maybe when Rir took Reay's power on that night, he could have chose to save me as well...So you may still have not won...But I don't know what rir's action was that night.

But otherwise, that was a great game. We got really messed up in the beginning but pulled it off. Though, I'm sorry to see that I lost all my fellow goodies in the process :(

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Actually, I saved myself that night. I understood that marths vote was winning the day and my save was keeping us alive. If I died we had no save at all and were free to be killed off. Lukily riranor was thinking the same and it was actually he who saved marth ;)

Actually, I saved myself that night. I understood that marths vote was winning the day and my save was keeping us alive. If I died we had no save at all and were free to be killed off. Lukily riranor was thinking the same and it was actually he who saved marth ;)

Well at first iwas going to save myself thinking YOU would save Mart, but i decided to play it safe. If w kept Marth alive i knew us critters would win... I think this is the first mafia that i was a goodie and won XD. great game Kat and Limey

Hi guys, you critters did play well. Well Done everyone.

Kat and lime, well done to host this game. It is really fun because I haven't play a Mafia game in such a simple and natural way. I really feel this game is good. Once again, thanks for hosting.

Hmm, will you host another round of Mafia say, Ocean Mafia? (Fight among good sea creatures vs sharks, octopus etc?)

:thumbsup:

Hi guys, you critters did play well. Well Done everyone.

Kat and lime, well done to host this game. It is really fun because I haven't play a Mafia game in such a simple and natural way. I really feel this game is good. Once again, thanks for hosting.

Hmm, will you host another round of Mafia say, Ocean Mafia? (Fight among good sea creatures vs sharks, octopus etc?)

:thumbsup:

That will be awesome! :D

• 11 months later...