BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Forest Mafia

I am tired and sad because we have lost so many critters and i have had massive testing at school today so i just have had enough time to read and post this but i will post my vote later. (im going to my uncles for the day)

So i will post when i get back.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Mekal voting for reaymond

2) Woon

3) Riranor - voting for Randro

4) Reaymanator - voting for Mekal

5) Randro

6) JS (DEAD, killed by the Wolves)

7) JarZe (DEAD, killed by the Wolves)

8) Marth

9) scsw (DEAD, found to be the Fox)

10) Molly Mae

As Mekal requested -_-

2) Woon

5) Randro - voting for Marth

8) Marth

10) Molly Mae

Ok you guys i said put pressure not LYNCH! im putting a random vote for now just to fill up my place

2) Woon

8) Marth

10) Molly Mae

Ok you guys i said put pressure not LYNCH! im putting a random vote for now just to fill up my place

Randro, this might give me away if anybody has been paying attention, but i know who Marth is and he is definetly good. That is everybody i know who is good. Reay and Marth

2) Woon

8) Marth

10) Molly Mae - voting for Mekal

Randro, this might give me away if anybody has been paying attention, but i know who Marth is and he is definetly good. That is everybody i know who is good. Reay and Marth

I must've missed your reasoning somewhere. You claim to be good and know that two others are good. How can you eliminate all doubt from them? Unless you are the owl or a wolf. I know you're not the owl. So please, justify your reasoning. We cannot afford to lynch another goodie.

2) Woon

8) Marth

I must've missed your reasoning somewhere. You claim to be good and know that two others are good. How can you eliminate all doubt from them? Unless you are the owl or a wolf. I know you're not the owl. So please, justify your reasoning. We cannot afford to lynch another goodie.

You say the owl is the only role that figures out other roles. But look at the first night post. I know who Marth is and i know who Reay is but my action got blocked last night after i sent in my main choice.

edit: meaning after i figured out who Reay was i still didnt get to do my actual night action... but know there roles

Edited by Riranor

Just fyi, there is no penalty for revealing your role openly, but I won't like it very much *lighting flashes behind her*

<(^-^)>

Edit: And the day ends in about two hours. Currently Mekal is in the lead with two votes :o

Edited by Kathleen

2) Woon

5) Randro - voting for Mekal

8) Marth

I dont trust you riranor about marth he provided good evidence that a person was bad and that person was a key factor in winning for us. So therefore i dont trust you about mekal

Based on what Rir is saying, it's fairly clear to me who he is. I'm not really sure about Randro yet...But, as for Mekal...Something about the way he's been talking doesn't sound right to me so I'm voting for him.

2) Woon

5) Randro - voting for Mekal

8) Marth - voting for Mekal

I'm sorry Marth, your vote was past the voting time :( Randro's on the other hand was three minutes to the end...talk about cutting it close! :D

The Day is OVER :D Standby for the post :3

<(^-^)>

reay, did you post any hints in your posts as to your role?

If not, then I think you might be innocent...

There were no direct, intentional hints, but some of the things I have posted do lead to some conclusions... ;)

Randro + Riranor definately aren't both baddies, but I think one of them may be. Riranor has given a few hints, and if he is who he claims to be then Im guessing Randro is bad. The only other option is that the baddies found the critter they were after and no Riranor is claiming, knowing that noone will be able to speak against him.

The Lone wolf bared his teeth, as the scent of his target wafted towards him. He stalked purposely forward, and his pawsteps awakened the animal within. JarZe lifted his nose, and in turn snarled, glaring at the Lone Wolf.

"You aren't going to get me THAT easily!" he cried, crawling out of his den. The Lone wolf gave a barking laugh.

"What are you talking about? You're already trapped!" JarZe looked around, and smiled.

"No, it's just you and me, and I think I can handle myself..."

does anyone else think that makes JarZe sound like the bear? because if so we have got to rely on the days to lynch them, and that isn't working too well so far... :(

Edited by reaymond

Day 2 - Hoo are you?

The critters once again crowded around to vote. The votes were cast randomly as there wasn't much information.

"Where is the owl? Maybe they could have helped us..." the rabbit thought to themself, as they put in their ballot. In fact, a lot of the animals were wondering why there wasn't much talk about investigating roles; but that would be delt with later. For now, Mekal was up to lynch. He opened a sleepy eye at the crowd of animals around him, but said nothing. The crowd closed in, and shoved Mekal towards the river that ran through the forest. He struggled for a bit, but the water made his feathers heavy, and he couldn't fly away. Soon the body of the owl was still, and they critters sighed; another bad day.

1) Mekal (DEAD, found to be the Owl)

2) Woon

3) Riranor

4) Reaymanator

5) Randro

8) Marth

10) Molly Mae

Night ends at about 7:30 AM (EST) tomorrow, or in 18 hours :D

<(^-^)>

ok, its now a 3v3. Assuming JarZe was the bear, and he hasn't acted so far so I fear the worst then we have 3 from the Rabbit, racoon, squirrel and snake alive against the 3 wolves. We desperately need the snake (if alive) to get a save tonight and hope that we can kill a baddie if they attack the snake. I can sort myself out for tonight *cough* BIG HINT *cough* (yeah, if you dont know who I am by now then...), so if the snake does get the chance to save, then save yourself (or the other goodie if you are certain). I think I have the baddies nailed though, so if I do survive tonight then we can all group together and with the *2 votes from the squirrel (again, if alive) and kill one of the baddies off. Revealing roles is allowed, so if you are in danger of being lynched then do so! I know pretty much all the goodies roles (dead included), so if someone is lying I can call them out on it ;) Im pretty sure the baddies are;<br>Woon<br>Molly Mae<br>Randro<br><br>Riranor - Im going to have to trust you to use your best judgement on this, but I would advise you to look upwards if you get the chance.<br>

Sorry for being inactive yesterday. My father is not feeling well so I have to rush in between home and hospital.

Sorry, to hear about your father Woon. Hopes he makes a speedy recovery so you can continue on BD with peace :)

My last post messed up a bit, I was logged out when I sent and the new lines were entered as <br>'s. ;)

This may get me killed but based on what I've seen...I'm thinking woon, Molly, and Randro are the baddies. Molly's pretty new but when she made her post about the bandwagon and Reay's slip up on day 1 that seemed pretty much like something a veteran would have said making me think she's getting help on what to say from her teammates.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

This may get me killed but based on what I've seen...I'm thinking woon, Molly, and Randro are the baddies. Molly's pretty new but when she made her post about the bandwagon and Reay's slip up on day 1 that seemed pretty much like something a veteran would have said making me think she's getting help on what to say from her teammates.

Actually, assuming Riranor is telling the truth (with logically he is). Then those 3 must be the baddies. We all know what to do now ;)

Actually, assuming Riranor is telling the truth (with logically he is). Then those 3 must be the baddies. We all know what to do now ;)

Right...So if the bear is still alive, targetting one of those 3 would be your best bet ;)

Right...So if the bear is still alive, targetting one of those 3 would be your best bet ;)

Well you and Riranor know both your roles and everyone knows mine so... its down to you 2 really ;)

I'm a forum flounder (which is a substitute word....because of the censor). And I've played Mafia games on different forums. I take my cues from nobody.

It's pretty much just a race to the finish. The bear is dead. We still get kills. And you've only got two out of three of us.

If I were a gambler, I would bet against you.

Because our next move is going to be the one that really kills.

Edited by Molly Mae

Night 3 - ???

The wolves once again set out after a target. All three decided to go, as sticking together sounded like a good plan.

--

The raccoon crawled up towards Reaymond's den, and blinked down.

"That looks interesting...I should try it!" he thought, and slunk away.

--

Marth stretched out his paws, and yawned, deciding to take a walk this evening. Little did he know that the Wolves were stalking his every move. They nodded to each other, and the Lone Wolf let out a piercing howl. Marth turned around in shock, and started running as fast as he can, as the wolves closed in. Suddenly, a white streak flew in front of the wolves, and took the killing blow of the Alpha from Marth. The rabbit's chest rose a fell a couple times before stopping, and when the wolves looked up, Marth was gone.

Day ends in 18 hours :D

<(^-^)>