9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

like everyone else its now just a random vote

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O...

So that now gives JarZe a 33% chance of being bad so I suppose that wasn't such a good find after all... I guess I just screwed myself pretty bad now :(

He seemed far too argumental about my idea even though it made sense until Kats post (#21)

I love how you took the first way out of that. I have my eyes on you...

anyway, I am going to keep my vote right where it is until somebody gives me a better reason to vote for them...

It is always to most difficult session when voting at day 1. Like others random vote.

1) Mekal - voting for reaymond

2) Woon - voting for reaymond

3) Riranor - voting for woon

4) Reaymanator voting for Mekal

5) Randro - Voting for scsw

6) JS (DEAD, killed by the Wolves)

7) JarZe - voting for Molly Mae

8) Marth - Voting for scsw

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

For some reason JS was not grey :o

It is always to most difficult session when voting at day 1. Like others random vote.

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

This is a some weird randomness!!! :dry:

Wha... I was out for half a day and I'm tied for lynching with reaymond? Randro putting some pressure on me huh?

Trust me guys, you don't want to lynch me.

9) scsw - Voting for reaymond

10) Molly Mae

Yeah, like woon said the first day's voting is tough.

I'm not so sure reay is evil yet but that vote was a bad move. Then again, no wolf would expose him/herself to so much risk.

Because of that, for now, I'm voting for you. Also, diverting some pressure away.

BTW: If Jarze is a wolf that means we have a pretty experienced bunch of wolves.

I'm not so sure reay is evil yet... Then again, no wolf would expose him/herself to so much risk.

Because of that, for now, I'm voting for you. Also, diverting some pressure away.

Well that just makes no sense. "No wolf would expose himself, so I'm voting for you because I think your a wolf"???

BTW: If Jarze is a wolf that means we have a pretty experienced bunch of wolves.

And how do you know that the other 2 wolves are experienced? Care to share this info as it may well save you today ;)

4) Reaymanator voting for scsw

10) Molly Mae

A few reasons;

1. To stop me being lynched.

2. I left a few hints when I was provokiin JarZe earlier, and if anyone got them then its quite probable that you guys will need me to win (quite probable = 100% chance ;))

3. Because scsw makes on sense. If he knows so much about the wolves then why doesn't he tell us and we can kill them off

4. To stop me being lynched (Its important, hence why its here twice :P)

Yeah, I agree JarZe... that is some weird randomness especially since it could be the deciding vote on this day.

You left a few hints my friend?

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

4) Reaymanator voting for JarZe

5) Randro

7) JarZe

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

hmm... at least the bear didn't do anything stupid.

You voted within 15 minutes for JarZe who was blocked by the wolves 15 minutes after the post. I'm assuming the moment you're done reading the post you put your vote down.

Wow... this is almost too good to be true. I didn't expect you all to just presume that JarZe was good (not that Im saying he isnt, im not fully sure on this), simply because of 1 action.

Thats exactly my point. Since the lone wolf doesn't actually have a night action the wolves would be able to clear one of their own without wasting any night actions, since blocking on night 1 is very rarely successful. It clearly stated that JarZe had paws, so the only critters he could be is the bear or fox, which now gives him a 40% chance of being good ;). I don't see anyone else mentioned in the night post so...

edit:

refer to above, No he doesn't ;)

IMHO 60% chance of a baddie is better than a random vote ;)

Your reasoning here is flawed. Everyone ruled this out but - Being such an experienced player, I'm pretty sure you know that the GMs won't be giving out such obvious hints (as verified by Kat on post #21).

Plus, 60% chance? There are 8 animals with paws there, raccoon and rabbit acted, 3/6 = 60%? Last check that gave me 50%.

A few things we know.

1. Jarze didnt act

2. Jarze has paws

3. Jarze was blocked

well... The snake, squirrel and the owl don't have paws, the racoon and the rabbit acted, which leaves just the bear and the fox along with the 3 wolves. 3 baddies and 2 goodies means a 60% chance of being bad

I didn't post a reason as I was wondering I who else would pick up on this. Anyway what kind of badde would go all out with such a risky vote especially in day 1? And don't say me...

Edit: I works with kat on JBM and it seems too much of a coincidence that she would drop a hint like this after we spent so long discussing how I failed so epically to pick up on any of them.

Question: if someone dies is there action still carried out? E.g. If A kills B and B kills C does C die or not?

O...

So that now gives JarZe a 33% chance of being bad so I suppose that wasn't such a good find after all... I guess I just screwed myself pretty bad now :(

edit:

2) Woon

3) Riranor - voting for reaymond

5) Randro - voting for reaymond

7) JarZe - voting for reaymond

8) Marth

9) scsw

10) Molly Mae

He seemed far too argumental about my idea even though it made sense until Kats post (#21)

Well people were asking who to vote for and I was on so I figured I may aswell lead the way since I might not be on till it's over. It's day 1 and there is barely ever anything to vote for and that was all I could pick out from the night post. It seemed like a good find at the time, but I suppose kat screwed that idea up :(

You should've mentioned your reasoning when you first posted your vote. Would've directed a lot of fire from you.

Well that just makes no sense. "No wolf would expose himself, so I'm voting for you because I think your a wolf"???

And how do you know that the other 2 wolves are experienced? Care to share this info as it may well save you today ;)

10) Molly Mae

A few reasons;

1. To stop me being lynched.

2. I left a few hints when I was provokiin JarZe earlier, and if anyone got them then its quite probable that you guys will need me to win (quite probable = 100% chance ;))

3. Because scsw makes on sense. If he knows so much about the wolves then why doesn't he tell us and we can kill them off

4. To stop me being lynched (Its important, hence why its here twice :P)

Yeah, I agree JarZe... that is some weird randomness especially since it could be the deciding vote on this day.

Reay: Well that just makes no sense. "No wolf would expose himself, so I'm voting for you because I think your a wolf"???

I did mention for now. Read my friend and don't jump to conclusions too quickly - like with your voting post.

Also, I believe you were trying to say that I make no sense? Getting sweaty?

Okay - Main reason you have my vote so far - I don't want to be lynched.

I don't want to say this, cause they may use it later in the game if their numbers are down, but if it keeps me alive - My reasoning on the statement that "BTW: If Jarze is a wolf that means we have a pretty experienced bunch of wolves."

The Beta wolf can stop anyone's action right? First night, the bear won't make a kill. He didn't make any stupid moves ;). Who's the owl? They don't know yet. It's a bit of a waste, but I would stop one of my own's actions. S/he'll appear innocent. And cause a ruckus. I would pick the lone wolf - s/he can't act anyways and if investigated s/he will seem innocent.

However, looking at the roles we have a few will definitely act the first night, valuable skills with no repercussions;

Alpha: Spying.

Beta: Blocking

Owl: Learning.

Rabbit: Saving.

Raccoon: Will learn role and steal ability.

We have action by Beta, Rabbit and Raccoon. So Owl is either dead or blocked. Alpha can't be dead, he probably did not act for some reason (Kat, do we know if s/he has spied?).

I see something though. If someone's spotted the same thing I have, he/she would say something about it if reay's lying. If my instincts serve me right, then my retracting this vote will help us win. This is so far is a random vote.

9) scsw - Voting for Mekal

10) Molly Mae

Oh crap. The voting ends 7AM my time and I'm going to sleep now. If I wake up on time, oh well, let's hope I will.

So, Randro, ready to remove the heat from me?

Edited by scsw

Was just doing some thinking;

Randro - are you really just trying to put pressure on me, or do you think that I'm an easy target? You have been really quiet.

9) scsw - Voting for randro

10) Molly Mae

We have action by Beta, Rabbit and Raccoon. So Owl is either dead or blocked. Alpha can't be dead, he probably did not act for some reason (Kat, do we know if s/he has spied?).

No, spying roles are not shown, with the exception of the Raccoon because they take a role, and if they take a spying role and use it, it will not be shown. Hence the Owl could have acted last night, as well as the Alpha wolf.

<(^-^)>

10) Molly Mae - Voting for scsw

It was a tough call between scsw and reaymond. Reay might have had a legitimate slip-up. Scsw was pretty quick to bandwagon before changing his mind.

For now...my vote goes to scsw.

3) Riranor - voting for reaymond

I thought about it and realized that Reay was one of the first to vote for scsw, i think he might have been trying to throw off suspicion. decided to change my vote back to reay because of this, but this could all just be my paranoia speaking XD If any body agrees before the day officially ends then please change your vote, i just got a bad feeling

edit: typo

Edited by Riranor

Question for the hosts: What happens if there's a tie in the lynch?

To be honest, I don't think reay is bad, and I don't know about scsw; but I do see somepeople that are just jumping on the easiest target without any reason. And Riranor, your reason just doesn't convince me, you just made my baddie list... :dry:

It was a tough call between scsw and reaymond. Reay might have had a legitimate slip-up. Scsw was pretty quick to bandwagon before changing his mind.

For now...my vote goes to scsw.

Like I said - I was tied for lynching. And there was a reason for me to suspect reay. If you call that bandwagoning, then your vote could be called the same.

I think if there's a tie, a player is randomly chosen.

Edited by scsw

You left a few hints my friend? Yes I did

You voted within 15 minutes for JarZe who was blocked by the wolves 15 minutes after the post. I'm assuming the moment you're done reading the post you put your vote down. Did I say they were in my very first post?

Your reasoning here is flawed. Everyone ruled this out but - Being such an experienced player, I'm pretty sure you know that the GMs won't be giving out such obvious hints (as verified by Kat on post #21). Technically it wasn't flawed. Admittedly it was hard to believe Kat would make such a mistake but it was there nevertheless

Plus, 60% chance? There are 8 animals with paws there, raccoon and rabbit acted, 3/6 = 60%? Last check that gave me 50%. Yes I know that 3/6=50%, 3/5 however...

You should've mentioned your reasoning when you first posted your vote. Would've directed a lot of fire from you. Wanted to see if others had picked up on it

Reay: Well that just makes no sense. "No wolf would expose himself, so I'm voting for you because I think your a wolf"???

I did mention for now. Read my friend and don't jump to conclusions too quickly - like with your voting post.

Also, I believe you were trying to say that I make no sense? Getting sweaty? 1 typo in a essay like that is quite impressive for me ;)

Okay - Main reason you have my vote so far - I don't want to be lynched.

I don't want to say this, cause they may use it later in the game if their numbers are down, but if it keeps me alive - My reasoning on the statement that "BTW: If Jarze is a wolf that means we have a pretty experienced bunch of wolves." I taught JarZe how to play mafia, I think I might know him better ;)

If Im not dead by the time I come back then I can help the goodies out a great deal. The style of voting has revealed a lot today...

Day One - Rain in the Forest

After the Rabbit had found the dead body of JS, the animals decided that someone had to pay for this. Suggestions on who should go were thrown around, and in the end it was a toss up between Reaymond and Scsw. The squirrel quickly counted the votes, and found, that Scsw had the most votes. Suddenly, a tree branch broke off from the canopy above, landing flat on Scsw. Instantly, the clouds broke open releasing gallons and gallons of cold rain. The pulled Scsw by the red bushy tail from under the branch, in order to give the fox a proper funeral. Above, the goddess mourned...

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

4) Reaymanator

5) Randro

7) JarZe

8) Marth

9) scsw (DEAD, found to be the Fox)

10) Molly Mae

<(^-^)>

Edit: Thanks Marth for pointing out my mistake xD

Edited by Kathleen

As the critters pulled the fox's body out of the wreckage, his soul stares sadly at the unfolding scene. His life and last moments flashed across his eyes and a fragment of the memory lingered longer than the others - his last denial before he fell prey to the paranoia seeded by the cunning wolves.

Are you really just trying to put pressure on me, or do you think that I'm an easy target? You have been really quiet.

Turning his head to the sky he utters an apology and a silent prayer to the Gods of the Forest to watch over his companions.

"I hope that my change of vote and sacrifice was not in vain," he whispered to the wind as his soul fades and rises to the sky to join the Gods he loved so much.

Edited by scsw

Well... that wasn't good, but it was the lesser of two evils so it could have been worse.

Someone definately needs to check out Riranor tonight, his vote was a definate bandwagon.

edit: JarZe... done;)

Edited by reaymond