BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Forest Mafia

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for the hosts: What happens if there's a tie in the lynch?

To be honest, I don't think reay is bad, and I don't know about scsw; but I do see somepeople that are just jumping on the easiest target without any reason. And Riranor, your reason just doesn't convince me, you just made my baddie list... :dry:

woops, i didnt mean to band wagon for an easy vote, i just didnt see much of a reason on why scsw could be a baddie and that reaymond could have voted for him just to throw off suspicion. Anyway i dont see a big reason to defend myself right now

Well... that wasn't good, but it was the lesser of two evils so it could have been worse.

Someone definately needs to check out Riranor tonight, his vote was a definate bandwagon.

edit: JarZe... done;)

You're bluffing. Interesting that you are giving the owl a person to check. I think that the owl should be checking YOU.

btw, I need a save rabbit...

:offtopic: Can I actually post my role if it saves me from lynching and practically makes me invulnerable the whole game?

Just so I know for future games.

you can not say your role AFTER death, but you can before death if its not stated in the rules that you cant

:offtopic: Can I actually post my role if it saves me from lynching and practically makes me invulnerable the whole game?

Just so I know for future games.

That's pretty much on topic :) . But it depends on the host. Usually it's frowned upon to blatantly come out with it (sometimes you've no choice but to), but subtle hints are better. Then if needs be, more obvious hints. This is only when you're under fire though, otherwise it's usually penalised by role ability reduction or worse. So yeah, only when you're going to be lynched, and even then it's better to hint and suggest until you're certain to be lynched. Hope that helps :) .

Edit: Forgot I was a ghost :rolleyes:

Edited by Joe's Student

you can not say your role AFTER death, but you can before death if its not stated in the rules that you cant

I know I'm not supposed to reveal my role after death. I see. Well I get it now. Thanks.

And I know I'm not supposed to be posting - so this will be my last, at least until the game's finished.

Good luck fellow critters.

EDIT: LOL. I just realized. My avatar does NOT help in this game. ;)

Edited by scsw

Was just doing some thinking;

Randro - are you really just trying to put pressure on me, or do you think that I'm an easy target? You have been really quiet.

Sorry i had a funeral over the weekend :( And you posted that at 2 am for me and i didnt have time to post in the morning so i didnt see your clues or i would have changed my vote to a random person.

Sorry i had a funeral over the weekend :( And you posted that at 2 am for me and i didnt have time to post in the morning so i didnt see your clues or i would have changed my vote to a random person.

You would have switched your vote just because someone asked you why? :ph34r:

By all means mekal, if you wish the owl to check me out then do so, and then you can confirm I am a goodie. Actually yes, owl, check me tonight then we all know Im good :) I know im a critter, and its quite ironic in this situation. I believe it is you who is the one bluffing, since my first point that aroused this suspicion has been clarified by the host and hence can take no further part in this game, yet you still insist on calling me out for that 1 mistake (which wasn't actually a mistake)

Okay...voting for scsw was a mistake. I'm sorry I've been too quiet, but I'm dealing with a military deployment really soon. I wish I had gone with Reay. He seems even more suspicious after he keeps trying to clear his name. I understand that what's done is done and it wasn't a mistake. It just makes me wary. Paranoid, even. I'm almost convinced JarZe is good, as well. I can't see any reason the baddies would stop one of their own on night one except in a desperate attempt to clear one of their own early. If that's the case, they've got me fooled. Jar's got enough experience, I guess, to figure that out.

I'm still trying to figure out where Riranor fits in. I'm sorry I'm not much help to you other critters except for observations.

Haha, no :P Sorry y'all, Liam didn't email me all the actions :dry: So it'll be another four hours or so :/ Sorry to make you wait, but on the bright side, you all can change your mind if you wish :D

<(^-^)>

I've had an idea. Since noone is willing to believe me now, why don't you all vote me off tomorrow. I won't argue with you any more, I just want to see who has the guts to start the bandwagon, and is willng to take the risk. Bearing in mind what I've said already, you will ruin the goodies chances by doing so...

I've had an idea. Since noone is willing to believe me now, why don't you all vote me off tomorrow. I won't argue with you any more, I just want to see who has the guts to start the bandwagon, and is willng to take the risk. Bearing in mind what I've said already, you will ruin the goodies chances by doing so...

i think this may be a bad thing on my case to say, BUT NOBODY VOTE FOR REAY. i made a huge mistake... that is all i wish to say

edit: the mistake was voting for him btw

Edited by Riranor

Night 2 - Hungry like the Wolf–

The wolves, hungry for more, planned again. The Beta Wolf set out after its second victim, and the Lone Wolf lumbered off looking for his target.

--

The Beta wolf growled, and Riranor flattened his ears, and slunk quietly back into his den, not able to do anything that night.

--

The rabbit set out once again, and with a simple twitch of his ears, the den in front of him was surrounded by guards.

--

The owl spread his wings, and peered down at the sleeping forest. He decided tonight would be a good night to spy...

--

The Lone wolf bared his teeth, as the scent of his target wafted towards him. He stalked purposely forward, and his pawsteps awakened the animal within. JarZe lifted his nose, and in turn snarled, glaring at the Lone Wolf.

“You aren’t going to get me THAT easily!” he cried, crawling out of his den. The Lone wolf gave a barking laugh.

“What are you talking about? You’re already trapped!” JarZe looked around, and smiled.

“No, it’s just you and me, and I think I can handle myself...” but with that, a coordinated howl went up, and a circle of wolves showed themselves. JarZe’s eyes widened, knowing his fate was sealed, as the pack closed in for the kill...

--

Light shone down into the forest, and cries of despair went up as the body of yet another critter lay broken outside of its den...

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor

4) Reaymanator

5) Randro

6) JS (DEAD, killed by the Wolves)

7) JarZe (DEAD, killed by the Wolves)

8) Marth

9) scsw (DEAD, found to be the Fox)

10) Molly Mae

Day ends at 10:30 AM (EST), or in 18 hours :D

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor - voting for Randro

4) Reaymanator

5) Randro

8) Marth

10) Molly Mae

I dont trust him with his previous posts, and like i said before Reay was a very bad idea to vote for yesterday.

1) Mekal

2) Woon

3) Riranor - voting for Randro

4) Reaymanator - voting for Mekal

5) Randro

8) Marth

10) Molly Mae

Hmm... im in 2 minds at the moment. I believe Mekal is a baddie, purely because he was convinced that he would need a save but nothing happened, and I think that was meant to stop JarZe being saved since he is a goodie. Nonetheless, Riranor is now just attracting attention to himself my trying to avoid it. I can't decide...

Mekal it is, as nobody like an inactive player even though he must have sent actions in *cough* Powerplayed *cough*